Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

mikeinflight
01-05-2019, 04:15 AM
I am relocating out to the Sacramento area and have been researching flight schools to teach at. I just finished up my commercial and will be getting my CFI prior to moving. Anyone out there have any recommendations for a reputable school with a good student base?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chronomaster31
01-05-2019, 06:49 AM
Not sure if they're hiring, but cal aggie flying farmers has a ton of students. KSAC doesn't have any super big schools. Auburn has a couple good ones (I've heard Mach 5 is pretty good)

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

mikeinflight
01-05-2019, 03:52 PM
Not sure if they're hiring, but cal aggie flying farmers has a ton of students. KSAC doesn't have any super big schools. Auburn has a couple good ones (I've heard Mach 5 is pretty good)

You are exactly right. I was in contact with cal Aggie today and stopped by mock 5 aviation yesterday. Both seemed quite busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chronomaster31
01-05-2019, 11:23 PM
You are exactly right. I was in contact with cal Aggie today and stopped by mock 5 aviation yesterday. Both seemed quite busy.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDid you like one more than the other?