Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Envoy interview

fly4jx
01-08-2019, 07:52 AM
Hello I have been invited to an interview with Envoy and I was wondering if anybody can share their edperience. Much thanks!

havick206
01-08-2019, 07:56 AM
Hello I have been invited to an interview with Envoy and I was wondering if anybody can share their edperience. Much thanks!

Aviationinterviews.com

Pay the fee, and you will have all you need for the interview

ENH017
01-08-2019, 08:34 AM
Aviationinterviews.com

At the risk of sounding like an aviationinterviews shill someone really just needs to sticky this to the top of the forum

bgrace6
01-08-2019, 09:12 PM
Aviationinterviews.com

This x1000. Study the questions from that gouge over & over. Also study the Jepp legend they send if youíre not familiar.

My group had 2 of 4 get an offer & it was brutally obvious the 2 that didnít get it didnít study the least bit.

rabbo
01-09-2019, 03:31 AM
I have seen elsewhere that people say "if you can fog a mirror you are in." That is not correct. My group had 3/12 get offers, consisting of 1 FO, 1 cadet, 1 RTP (me).

After picking the brains of a couple folks, they weren't asked anything particularly hard but missed them anyway. To practice, set up a scenario from 1 airport to another, check WX and notams, practice briefing the SID, STAR, approach and ask yourself questions all along the way like the usual can I take off, do I have wx for the approach, what if wx goes to X here at the FAF, etc. That prep has gotten me through multiple military checkrides and an airline interview apparently.

NoValueAviator
01-09-2019, 05:14 AM
People getting turned down for poor performance in the technical has actually been common since mid-late 2017 from what Iíve been able to learn. They were taking almost literally anyone with a pulse and satisfactory logbooks in 2016 though and it was so extreme you still get the reverberations from it today, ďanyone who can fog a mirrorĒ etc.

I suggest using aviation interviews not because theyíre contributing positively to the world but because if you donít and the other 20 guys do, guess whoís more than likely going to get walked?

Mundergun
01-11-2019, 07:47 PM
Does anyone know how quickly people are able to start class after an interview?

dera
01-11-2019, 08:26 PM
Does anyone know how quickly people are able to start class after an interview?

1-2 weeks for background checks and captain review board, 2-7 days for ATP-CTP after that, and then 1-2 weeks to start indoc.

Mundergun
01-11-2019, 08:31 PM
Aweome thanks

toroloco
02-15-2019, 11:23 AM
Has anyone recently gone through the Envoy Interview and RTP process? I have an interview coming up and been studying up on the Tech study guide that they have sent me, and the study guide off of aviation interview.com. All good stuff.

However, I havenít flown in a few years so Iím trying to see if anyone has recently interviewed with them and what to focus on. Where can you find information on Jeppesen plates,charts, etc...?

Also, has anyone gone to Coast Flight through Ozark, AL? Howís the training and lodging there?

3GreenKSNA
02-19-2019, 05:59 AM
Has anyone recently gone through the Envoy Interview and RTP process? I have an interview coming up and been studying up on the Tech study guide that they have sent me, and the study guide off of aviation interview.com. All good stuff.

However, I havenít flown in a few years so Iím trying to see if anyone has recently interviewed with them and what to focus on. Where can you find information on Jeppesen plates,charts, etc...?

Also, has anyone gone to Coast Flight through Ozark, AL? Howís the training and lodging there?They now send out a study guide?

My how times have changed.

-Keep the dirty side down

Cyio
02-19-2019, 06:46 AM
They now send out a study guide?

My guess is they can't risk losing anyone to interview questions at this point.

pitchattitude
02-19-2019, 08:19 AM
They now send out a study guide?

They were sending out the Jepp guide several years ago. Not a study guide exactly, but if you knew your Jepps you would probably pass. That being said, the RTP guys didnít do a tech interview in the past. Has that changed? I thought they would get Jepp training at Coast, but that is not the case. Learning Jepp plates and being able to brief an approach is one of the best things to do before you start if you have not been using them.

smtx123
02-19-2019, 10:27 AM
No Jepp training at Coast, students can use whatever program they want. I believe RTP does do some sort of tech portion at the interview now.

cr700
02-19-2019, 11:37 AM
Exactly right not all guys make it. Plethora of applicants and hiring to AA standards. You don't have the creds and don't study. Thumbs down. You are interviewing for the last job you will ever have. Act like it!

highfarfast
02-19-2019, 12:45 PM
Exactly right not all guys make it. Plethora of applicants and hiring to AA standards. You don't have the creds and don't study. Thumbs down. You are interviewing for the last job you will ever have. Act like it!

:rolleyes:

MD-11Loader
02-19-2019, 12:49 PM

Please do your homework before coming here. There are much better options in our industry especially if you have a degree and a clean training/criminal record.

dera
02-19-2019, 01:50 PM
Please do your homework before coming here. There are much better options in our industry especially if you have a degree and a clean training/criminal record.

Skywest is the only realistic option unless you're happy to wait a year for a class date.

FlyingAlly
02-19-2019, 01:55 PM
Skywest is the only realistic option unless you're happy to wait a year for a class date.

SkyWest is now offering classes into August if not later.

dera
02-19-2019, 02:02 PM
SkyWest is now offering classes into August if not later.

Well, that's not an option either then.

bostonpilot55
02-19-2019, 03:10 PM
I have class dates from both Skywest and Envoy. Iím local to the Dallas area, donít really care about flow. Itís a tough decision between the 2. Iím looking to minimize reserve, get flight time, upgrade, and move on. Pay isnt a deal maker/breaker to me. I donít want to commute to reserve at LGA.... If anybody has any advice Iím all ears.

To get back on topic, the envoy interview was as expected. Mostly asked trivia questions about Jepp Charts, if you seem like youíre struggling to find the answer, theyíll nudge you in the right direction. A couple of HR type questions - all of which can be found on the gouge websites. They really make it feel like they want you to succeed. Very positive experience that made me like the company. My only gripe with the interview process was the amount of waiting around on interview day. The whole process could have been condensed into 2hrs max, but instead it was drawn out to almost 8. 7 out of 7 of us received offers.

havick206
02-19-2019, 03:20 PM
I have class dates from both Skywest and Envoy. Iím local to the Dallas area, donít really care about flow. Itís a tough decision between the 2. Iím looking to minimize reserve, get flight time, upgrade, and move on. Pay isnt a deal maker/breaker to me. I donít want to commute to reserve at LGA.... If anybody has any advice Iím all ears.

To get back on topic, the envoy interview was as expected. Mostly asked trivia questions about Jepp Charts, if you seem like youíre struggling to find the answer, theyíll nudge you in the right direction. A couple of HR type questions - all of which can be found on the gouge websites. They really make it feel like they want you to succeed. Very positive experience that made me like the company. My only gripe with the interview process was the amount of waiting around on interview day. The whole process could have been condensed into 2hrs max, but instead it was drawn out to almost 8. 7 out of 7 of us received offers.

Goto Skywest then if dfw is your thing and you want to fly.

At Envoy it will take a while to get back to dfw and then take a long time to hold a line and build time.

dera
02-19-2019, 03:21 PM

Envoy is a no-brainer if you live in DFW. The base isn't going anywhere, and there's no real long-term risk to be displaced anywhere, apart from maybe very short stints if you're unlucky.
DFW CA spots currently are 1yr 10 months for the 175, and less than a year on the 145. Reserve isn't bad if you live in base.
So you can pretty much hold DFW as a CA when you hit your 1000 hours 121, assuming you have no prior 121 time.

havick206
02-19-2019, 04:38 PM
Envoy is a no-brainer if you live in DFW. The base isn't going anywhere, and there's no real long-term risk to be displaced anywhere, apart from maybe very short stints if you're unlucky.
DFW CA spots currently are 1yr 10 months for the 175, and less than a year on the 145. Reserve isn't bad if you live in base.
So you can pretty much hold DFW as a CA when you hit your 1000 hours 121, assuming you have no prior 121 time.

All based on current snapshot, not on the thousand or so ahead of a new hire.

pitchattitude
02-19-2019, 04:47 PM
Every thing is a moving target. I would say to look elsewhere, but if you want DFW at Envoy currently your best bet as FO is 175 and when you upgrade take the 145, at least for the initial two years of seat lock. Even then DFW is, and probably always will be, way senior.

dera
02-19-2019, 04:54 PM

Close to half of DCL's will flow in the next 2 years. I think that movement will keep a Dallas CA spot open, even though it might be in the mighty 145.
Also a bunch of growth coming up with the new 175's. I don't think a new hire has to spend much time out of DFW during their tenure here.

dera
02-19-2019, 04:55 PM
Every thing is a moving target. I would say to look elsewhere, but if you want DFW at Envoy currently your best bet as FO is 175 and when you upgrade take the 145, at least for the initial two years of seat lock. Even then DFW is, and probably always will be, way senior.

Set your preferences right, and you probably won't have the seat lock.

"way" senior being sub-1 years for a CA. Junior CA is 2000+ seniority number.

havick206
02-19-2019, 05:32 PM
Close to half of DCL's will flow in the next 2 years. I think that movement will keep a Dallas CA spot open, even though it might be in the mighty 145.
Also a bunch of growth coming up with the new 175's. I don't think a new hire has to spend much time out of DFW during their tenure here.

The guy/gal said they want to fly, AND be DFW based. At Envoy a new hire wonít be able to do both given itís the most senior base.

Just putting things in perspective.

Iíve definitely been wrong or off before, but dfw will always be the most senior envoy base regardless of attrition.

dera
02-19-2019, 05:49 PM
The guy/gal said they want to fly, AND be DFW based. At Envoy a new hire wonít be able to do both given itís the most senior base.

Just putting things in perspective.

Iíve definitely been wrong or off before, but dfw will always be the most senior envoy base regardless of attrition.

It depends. For a DFL new hire, looks like it's going to be 2-3 months of reserve. That means you can fly a lot, and be DFW based.

Disclaimer: This assumes you get lucky with your class drop and get DFW 175 as an FO. Lately it's been a 60%ish chance for a new hire.
145 probably is a different story.

pitchattitude
02-19-2019, 06:18 PM
Holding the base and flying are two different things. Yes, there have been some random relatively junior pilots get DFW as Captain on both 145 and 175. Holding a line is a LONG way off. Yes, there will be some growth on the 175 and movement on both airframes, but there are still a number of people on the CRJ that will probably flee to Dallas when they get displaced.

dera
02-19-2019, 06:25 PM
Holding the base and flying are two different things. Yes, there have been some random relatively junior pilots get DFW as Captain on both 145 and 175. Holding a line is a LONG way off. Yes, there will be some growth on the 175 and movement on both airframes, but there are still a number of people on the CRJ that will probably flee to Dallas when they get displaced.

Why would ORD based pilots suddenly decide to go to DFW instead of staying in base?

Varsity
02-19-2019, 06:30 PM
Why would ORD based pilots suddenly decide to go to DFW instead of staying in base?

Because they came to Envoy for DFW and were prison sentenced to the CRJ. Mostly DEC's.

dera
02-19-2019, 06:34 PM
Because they came to Envoy for DFW and were prison sentenced to the CRJ. Mostly DEC's.

Prison sentenced? You know they can bid away from the plane immediately?
2 from our class are now in 145 class.
Every DEC we had wanted ORD.

pitchattitude
02-19-2019, 06:55 PM
Prison sentenced? You know they can bid away from the plane immediately?
2 from our class are now in 145 class.
Every DEC we had wanted ORD.

There are still FOs that went to the CRJ that would rather be elsewhere. They were not able to bid off, but will be when the plane leaves.

havick206
02-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Donít forget to factor the CAís and FOís that are lineholders at other bases waiting to bud back to DFW when they can hold a line there. Thereís quite a lot of them.

So current snapshot isnít entirely accurate.

dera
02-19-2019, 07:05 PM
There are still FOs that went to the CRJ that would rather be elsewhere. They were not able to bid off, but will be when the plane leaves.

There are so few of them that it doesn't really make any meaningful movement either way.

NoValueAviator
02-20-2019, 07:02 AM
You don't think ~50 very senior FO's parachuting in above you will mess up your bid?

cursesRedBaron
02-20-2019, 08:28 AM
So, is DFW the most senior CA base? What after that?
Thinking for the 145...but, still unknown at this point.
Interview for possible DEC next week...you know, to see if they like the smell of my cologne. :D
And, yes, I'm well aware that I will be on reserve until infinity...I've got the concept. Which is why I would want to live in base.

bigtime209
02-20-2019, 09:12 AM
So, is DFW the most senior CA base? What after that?
Thinking for the 145...but, still unknown at this point.
Interview for possible DEC next week...you know, to see if they like the smell of my cologne. :D
And, yes, I'm well aware that I will be on reserve until infinity...I've got the concept. Which is why I would want to live in base.

Most JR CA Lineholder breakdown:

DFW 175 4/16 hire
ORD 175 8/16 hire
DFW 145 9/16 hire
MIA 145 1/17 hire
LGA 145 4/17 hire
ORD 145 6/17 hire
ORD CRJ 8/18 hire (DEC)

cursesRedBaron
02-20-2019, 09:15 AM
Thanks bigtime.
Kinda looking like Chicago...ouch.

dera
02-20-2019, 04:52 PM
You don't think ~50 very senior FO's parachuting in above you will mess up your bid?

You think every OFC will be displaced to same base/equipment?

There was only 1 OFC who "had" to take the CRJ in the last class. The other guy chose it. You think he too will suddenly decide he wants DFW?
Our class had a few disappointed guys because no 145 were offered. They wanted LGA base and now have to commute to fly the 175. They can't wait to upgrade to the 145.

Assuming the displacement will be split in 2, that's what, a month of movement for you? No, I don't think it's a big deal.

NoValueAviator
02-21-2019, 02:47 AM
I hope things turn out well for you. Given the seat youíre in, any inconvenience is likely to be minor and fleeting. However, in 145 hell even 2-3 senior pilots coming into the list could be enough to keep otherwise-lineholding FOs on reserve for a couple more months.

Cyio
02-21-2019, 04:06 AM
I hope things turn out well for you. Given the seat youíre in, any inconvenience is likely to be minor and fleeting. However, in 145 hell even 2-3 senior pilots coming into the list could be enough to keep otherwise-lineholding FOs on reserve for a couple more months.

I think they are referencing the CRJ FO's movement, which to be honest has mostly senior people on it, therefore a vast majority will most likely be upgrading as opposed to moving to the right seat in something else. Sure there will be some that do that, however your seniority is also improving as 145 pilots above you upgrade, flow or retire. Lastly, if those FO's do go directly to another FO seat, my hunch is they will most likely stay in ORD, since that is where most of them have been for years.

I understand it's hell for you, we get it, but it will improve. With all the E75's coming, I see people flocking to that fleet as well, so movement should improve on the 145 side of things.

NoValueAviator
02-21-2019, 09:41 AM
I notice many people suggesting that the pace of movement and fleet growth on the 175 helps those of us marooned on legacy fleet FO island, but how is that possible as long as there are plenty of CA slots to go around and weíre pinned by a permanent FO seat lock? With no bidding around, the FO staff in each fleet face experiences that are so different as to defy explanation without talking about them like different airlines.

Cyio
02-21-2019, 01:36 PM
I notice many people suggesting that the pace of movement and fleet growth on the 175 helps those of us marooned on legacy fleet FO island, but how is that possible as long as there are plenty of CA slots to go around and weíre pinned by a permanent FO seat lock? With no bidding around, the FO staff in each fleet face experiences that are so different as to defy explanation without talking about them like different airlines.
Because as vacancies open on the 175 FOís above you will try and upgrade to it, thus moving you up the list.

Can I ask, which base are you in and are you there by choice?

NoValueAviator
02-21-2019, 02:45 PM
The barrier to upgrading is not CA jobs, itís 121 hours. Who is getting the 121 hours? If it ever becomes CA jobs, how does not having the hours before that reality sets in help me? This is simple math and applicable to every base.

Cyio
02-21-2019, 03:15 PM
The barrier to upgrading is not CA jobs, itís 121 hours. Who is getting the 121 hours? If it ever becomes CA jobs, how does not having the hours before that reality sets in help me? This is simple math and applicable to every base.
Because as you move up the list, you will fly more. Itís pretty simple really. Movement above you on any fleet will lead you to more flying hours.

Itís pretty typical to get about 250-300 hours your first year here and then ratchet up from that point.

Base does matter. If you are choosing to work in a high seniority base then your time off reserve will take longer.

NoValueAviator
02-28-2019, 03:10 PM
You don't get it man. Senior pilots in same seat have to leave to move you up the list. Senior pilots can't leave because they flew less year one and don't have the minimum hours (currently the only barrier to upgrading).

I am not sure how to explain this any better.

AV8R72
02-28-2019, 10:13 PM
You don't get it man. Senior pilots in same seat have to leave to move you up the list. Senior pilots can't leave because they flew less year one and don't have the minimum hours (currently the only barrier to upgrading).

Are there any fixes in the works for the reserve times? Thatís the only thing holding me back from Envoy. Losing 700 hours in the first year by going to Envoy is tough

Cyio
03-01-2019, 04:39 AM

Are you arguing just to argue now? How do you figure it has to be the same seat? If you are an LGA based FO and 10 OCL flow out, that means you could have 10 LGA FO's now ready to upgrade bid over to it. Movement above means movement below. Sure movement on your fleet is quicker, but hell any movement is good.

Your point still doesn't add anything, your first year or so here will be slow, somewhere around 300 hours but after that it picks up. You still never answered my question, what base are you at and did you choose that base? If you don't want to say the location, that's fair, but at least tell me that you are choosing to stay there or not. If you are choosing to stay in DFW, well that is your problem, I understand it if you live there, but you cant complain about hours when you are choosing to live and work in the most senior base. If you are in LGA or ORD, hang in there it will improve. When was your DOH?

I know you say 145 is the hell fleet, but is also our largest and with the most bases, giving you the most choice. I know people on every fleet and they all have nearly the same first year or so in terms of hours, which is what I am talking about here, not quality of lines and all of that.

Cyio
03-01-2019, 04:44 AM

As for the upgrade comment, yes, it takes about two years right now to upgrade. 300 or so your first, about 700 your second.

NoValueAviator
03-01-2019, 08:26 AM
CA vacancies arenít determining the pace of upgrades. Hours alone are determining whether or not a pilot upgrades on a given vacancy. How this has escaped you is a mystery to me.

The CRJ is the hell fleet, the 145 experience is similar for the first year though.

Corso1
03-15-2019, 09:24 PM
Hi Everyone

I have scheduled an interview with Envoy for the following week. Has anyone gone through it recently? Would like to know what to expect. I am very interested. Thanks!

Cyio
03-15-2019, 10:47 PM
CA vacancies arenít determining the pace of upgrades. Hours alone are determining whether or not a pilot upgrades on a given vacancy. How this has escaped you is a mystery to me.

The CRJ is the hell fleet, the 145 experience is similar for the first year though.
Lol. Listen, if you are last on the list and people upgrade, you move up the list and get more hours. I understand you still need the 950 but my point is that as people upgrade or flow above you, better opportunities open for you to get more hours. How this escapes you is a mystery to me. You fail to realize that as people upgrade the qol for those below them improves, which includes hours.

NoValueAviator
03-16-2019, 02:56 AM
People upgrading out of FO seats on other fleets doesnít affect me at all. I can see you havenít thought much about this, but are stubborn enough to go back and forth endlessly regardless, so this will be my last attempt to explain things to you.

D1115
03-17-2019, 06:24 PM
I have a friend interviewing with Envoy shortly, do you know if current 121 ( with another regional) have to do the tech portion, or is just HR. Someone had mentioned to be last year it was HR only, has that changed. Thanks in advance.

Varsity
03-17-2019, 09:21 PM
I have a friend interviewing with Envoy shortly, do you know if current 121 ( with another regional) have to do the tech portion, or is just HR. Someone had mentioned to be last year it was HR only, has that changed. Thanks in advance.

Tech and HR for everybody.

D1115
03-19-2019, 12:50 PM
Thanks for reply. Also what is the quality of life there. Can you drop trips/RSV, fly little or fly a lot? My buddy is at a regional that is so short staffed he can't even get a day off to attend a family issue once in a blue moon.

Thanks

pitchattitude
03-19-2019, 01:23 PM
Thanks for reply. Also what is the quality of life there. Can you drop trips/RSV, fly little or fly a lot? My buddy is at a regional that is so short staffed he can't even get a day off to attend a family issue once in a blue moon.

Thanks
If you are on reserve as an FO probably wonít fly much. But donít expect to ever drop a day. Sometimes you can drop a turn at the end of a sequence, but most of the time any days or legs you ask to drop will be denied.

dera
03-19-2019, 01:58 PM
If you are on reserve as an FO probably wonít fly much. But donít expect to ever drop a day. Sometimes you can drop a turn at the end of a sequence, but most of the time any days or legs you ask to drop will be denied.
This, as almost everything here, depends on your base and fleet. I've dropped a few RSV days no problems.
Also, junior FOs in my seat fly a decent amount, 40-50 a month, the more senior guys don't even bother to commute in.

havick206
03-19-2019, 04:39 PM
This, as almost everything here, depends on your base and fleet. I've dropped a few RSV days no problems.
Also, junior FOs in my seat fly a decent amount, 40-50 a month, the more senior guys don't even bother to commute in.

I would caution the suggestion above of not commuting in for RAP (ie not being available within the required 2 or 3 hour callout). Pilots have been terminated in the past when caught doing this for time card fraud.

havick206
03-19-2019, 04:45 PM
Filler.. posted above

dera
03-19-2019, 04:48 PM
I would caution the suggestion above of not commuting in for RAP (ie not being available within the required 2 or 3 hour callout). Pilots have been terminated in the past when caught doing this for time card fraud.

It was definitely not a suggestion. Not sure how you understood it that way.
Just an observation.

SilentLurker
03-19-2019, 06:41 PM
Standing by for an HI6 reminder prior to noon.

MD-11Loader
03-19-2019, 06:52 PM
Standing by for an HI6 reminder prior to noon.

Iím sure RN will have something to say. Whatís the difference between sitting RAP in MKE and driving to ORD or choosing to sit RAP in MSN and flying in? If you watch the list, start making your way to the base when it gets closer to you, tell scheduling youíll be out of pocket for thirty minutes but accept and confirm any assignments sent your way, then who cares? These guys are trying to crucify everyone that they can.

havick206
03-20-2019, 01:24 AM
Iím sure RN will have something to say. Whatís the difference between sitting RAP in MKE and driving to ORD or choosing to sit RAP in MSN and flying in? If you watch the list, start making your way to the base when it gets closer to you, tell scheduling youíll be out of pocket for thirty minutes but accept and confirm any assignments sent your way, then who cares? These guys are trying to crucify everyone that they can.

Thereís no difference so long as you can make your designated callout period.

sigler
03-20-2019, 06:24 AM
Do both fleets have a NYC base? If a newhire FO is not awarded NYC initially, is it pretty easy to bid for it later? Thanks.

havick206
03-20-2019, 07:13 AM
Do both fleets have a NYC base? If a newhire FO is not awarded NYC initially, is it pretty easy to bid for it later? Thanks.

Only 145 in NYC

pitchattitude
03-20-2019, 09:06 AM
Probably can get NY in three to six months. There have been bids every three months for the last few years. It might be possible to have it awarded while in training and not spend time in another base (ORD), but NY is small and shrunk a bit. Part of it just depends on where your hire date falls in the bid cycle.

That being said, depending what your timeline is, there are probably better options than Envoy if you want NY.

sigler
03-20-2019, 04:40 PM
That being said, depending what your timeline is, there are probably better options than Envoy if you want NY.

What would the better options be? Republic and Endeavor would be great options except they make you wait forever for a class, and Iím thinking upgrades would take longer than at Envoy. Expressjet maybe? Commutair? Any insight is appreciated.

pitchattitude
03-20-2019, 04:55 PM
What would the better options be? Republic and Endeavor would be great options except they make you wait forever for a class, and Iím thinking upgrades would take longer than at Envoy. Expressjet maybe? Commutair? Any insight is appreciated.
Thatís why I said depends on your timeline. If you can wait. The reason they are filled and Envoy isnít should tell you something.

Varsity
03-20-2019, 06:19 PM

Do you have a degree?

If so, I'd go to C5, fly my ass off out of EWR and CPP to United in 2 years.

uavking
03-20-2019, 06:29 PM
Do you have a degree?

If so, I'd go to C5, fly my ass off out of EWR and CPP to United in 2 years.

It's 1000 hours command, or 3000 company time minimum. All to qualify for a program predicated on passing the Hogan and an HR interview, only to sit in a pool with zero transparency. Is it better than playing the street hire game? Sure, but it also isn't a magical fast pass to Rhapsody in Blue either.

You could even make the argument that United might be interested in poaching their competition's future hiring pool rather than take any more than necessary from any CPP program.

Varsity
03-20-2019, 06:35 PM
It's 1000 hours command, or 3000 company time minimum. All to qualify for a program predicated on passing the Hogan and an HR interview, only to sit in a pool with zero transparency. Is it better than playing the street hire game? Sure, but it also isn't a magical fast pass to Rhapsody in Blue either.

You could even make the argument that United might be interested in poaching their competition's future hiring pool rather than take any more than necessary from any CPP program.

Huge percentage of UA new hire classes are CPP hires now. Easily as many as AA flows. They can't hire everyone at once, but it seems like a good chance to build time quick (won't get that at envoy on the legacy fleets) Hold NYC (maybe not at envoy) and get a quicker trip to a major (won't get quick at envoy).

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1