Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Ground school

MarcoPolo
01-09-2019, 09:25 AM
Does anyone have the memory items for the ground school? Or any other helpful materials to study. I have a couple months until I reach RATP minimums and I want to get a head start on the studying.

pnwchief22
01-09-2019, 10:04 AM
My Embraer G S stuff is paper, ~ four years old, and probably put in updated electronic format by now.

Mitsubishi Aircraft Corporation (http://www.flythemrj.com)

C37AFE
01-09-2019, 04:35 PM
Just have your instrument proficiency down. You’ll have plenty of time to memorize

justumn30
02-14-2019, 06:50 PM
Does anyone have the memory items for the ground school? Or any other helpful materials to study. I have a couple months until I reach RATP minimums and I want to get a head start on the studying.

Did you already accept a CJO with them? They normally send out a document with limits and memory items to study prior to class date. If not, PM me and I probably have something useful for you.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1