Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Nonstop Time Splitting ~100 hours

Flammable
01-09-2019, 12:41 PM
Hey all, I'm free during the week Monday - Friday for the next month and was wondering if anyone wanted to split time to build up instrument and X/C hours? I have non-rev benefits and can fly into ANY major airport with ease(barring huge snowstorms). Ideally we fly for around 8-10 hours each day or go cross country across the United States (literally anywhere!) and can shoot approaches the whole way.

Anyone interested? If so PM or reply here and I can reach out! Looking to spend around 50-60$ hour at most after splitting for a plane so if you have access to a cheap(ish) rental location that'd be even better.

Also based in the Northeast/New England Area for interested folks.

sar1
01-11-2019, 05:29 AM
Also interested, also non-rev and looking for time.

Mike400
01-11-2019, 05:50 PM
Hey all, I'm free during the week Monday - Friday for the next month and was wondering if anyone wanted to split time to build up instrument and X/C hours? I have non-rev benefits and can fly into ANY major airport with ease(barring huge snowstorms). Ideally we fly for around 8-10 hours each day or go cross country across the United States (literally anywhere!) and can shoot approaches the whole way.

Anyone interested? If so PM or reply here and I can reach out! Looking to spend around 50-60$ hour at most after splitting for a plane so if you have access to a cheap(ish) rental location that'd be even better.

Also based in the Northeast/New England Area for interested folks.

Where in the northeast?

ConOrion
01-27-2019, 11:13 AM
PM Sent...

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1