Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : So Duo?

Cyio
01-11-2019, 10:36 AM
Apparently you need to have duo setup to do password changes now. Anyone figure out how to do it? My phone keeps saying I need to be on a AA network. How does that work?

Thanks

LineUpAndPay
01-11-2019, 10:43 AM
Yeah, you have to be on an AA computer. I did mine on a turn at a gate, you have to download an app on your phone and follow the prompts from jetnet. Forget the exact steps, but it's easily fumbled through shouldn't take more than a couple minutes. Kind of a pain but meh

Cyio
01-11-2019, 11:32 AM
Yeah, you have to be on an AA computer. I did mine on a turn at a gate, you have to download an app on your phone and follow the prompts from jetnet. Forget the exact steps, but it's easily fumbled through shouldn't take more than a couple minutes. Kind of a pain but meh
Ah that makes sense. Thanks for updating.