Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Interview

Bannerpilot24
01-13-2019, 07:30 PM
Has anybody interviewed recently that can give some tips on studying for it? I have an interview next month and would like to be well prepared.
I have a subscription to AviationInterviews and have been going through that and brushing up on Jepp Charts but was curious if there are any other good sources for prep yíall have used. Iíve been flying for 91 and 135 ops for 5 years but have somehow managed to never have a ďrealĒ interview (just a couple long distance phone interviews and informal chat over lunch/youíre hired type deals) so Iím a little intimidated by the whole process of regional interviewing.
Thanks in advanced.

RemiDenton
01-14-2019, 04:07 AM
Thatís all you need. Trust me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Excargodog
01-15-2019, 05:53 PM
Inhale.
Exhale.

Keep your core temperature between 103 degrees Fahrenheit and ...oh, 91 or so.

Donít conspicuously soil the rug in the interview room.

TroutBum
01-16-2019, 12:29 PM
Has anybody interviewed recently that can give some tips on studying for it? I have an interview next month and would like to be well prepared.
I have a subscription to AviationInterviews and have been going through that and brushing up on Jepp Charts but was curious if there are any other good sources for prep yíall have used. Iíve been flying for 91 and 135 ops for 5 years but have somehow managed to never have a ďrealĒ interview (just a couple long distance phone interviews and informal chat over lunch/youíre hired type deals) so Iím a little intimidated by the whole process of regional interviewing.
Thanks in advanced.

The AviationInterviews info is spot-on. If you know if cold, the interview is a breeze.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1