Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : KMKE Milwaukee Housing (or KORD)

MakersMach
01-14-2019, 04:22 PM
If any pilots are interested in relocating to Milwaukee, my roommate and I are looking to add a 3rd in our 4 BR house in the Bayview neighborhood. It's a super fun location near a bunch of cool bars and restaurants and more importantly, it's a 10 minute drive to KMKE or 1:20 to O'Hare. I sit at home when I'm on 2 hour reserve call for KORD.

This is not a crash pad, it's a home where we live. You will have your own bedroom. The rest of the house is already furnished, we have wifi, a washer/dryer, 2 living rooms and a bar - all the stuff a standard Wisconsin house has.

Rent is $400/mo + utils.

About us: I'm 28 and an ORD based regional FO. My roommate is 26 and works one of those "9-to-5" job things. We like to go out on our days off but are respectful of early morning schedules.

This is probably the perfect place for a new hire or a recent transfer to KMKE.

PM me for details.

squib
01-18-2019, 06:55 AM
Good thing you put the K on those airport codes or no one would have known what you were talking about. Congrats on your ERAU graduation!

CanWeGetTheLeft
01-18-2019, 08:11 AM
Good thing you put the K on those airport codes or no one would have known what you were talking about. Congrats on your ERAU graduation!

We appreciate you’re attention to detail.

Did that make your eye twitch?

squib
01-21-2019, 07:20 AM
#saynotokilo

MakersMach
01-21-2019, 11:40 AM
#saynotokilo

We say yes to kilo during the shutdown.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=iWJXiJTnnOU

squib
01-21-2019, 12:29 PM
We say yes to kilo during the shutdown.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=iWJXiJTnnOU

at least there’s a few people who still have a sense of humor in this industry.