Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Atl Ame..northside?

Anchuskydrvr
01-15-2019, 02:51 AM
Anyone have a good AME they can recommend on the northside of Atlanta? Thanks

Andrew

SilverandSore
01-15-2019, 06:12 AM
Anyone have a good AME they can recommend on the northside of Atlanta? Thanks

Andrew

The elder Harper passed away last year but his son has taken over and is now full time. Aeromedical in Chamblee is the company name. He's a little pricey since a majority of his clients are Delta and Delta pays for the medical but usually easy to get in when needed.

DarkSideMoon
01-15-2019, 12:45 PM
Donít limit yourself geographically. If there are some good local ones thatís awesome, but if not donít put your multi-million dollar career in the hands of someone because their office is convenient to get to. I drive two hours to see mine and would fly out to see him in a heartbeat if I move further away.

Anchuskydrvr
01-15-2019, 02:47 PM
Donít limit yourself geographically. If there are some good local ones thatís awesome, but if not donít put your multi-million dollar career in the hands of someone because their office is convenient to get to. I drive two hours to see mine and would fly out to see him in a heartbeat if I move further away.

Donít worry I wouldnít and wont, just was looking to see if someone had a rec for a good one on the northside.

DarkSideMoon
01-15-2019, 03:40 PM
Donít worry I wouldnít and wont, just was looking to see if someone had a rec for a good one on the northside.

Just some friendly advice. Heard of a few people making that mistake before. Best of luck with your search!

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1