Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Delta $$

990Convair
01-15-2019, 05:26 PM
Heard from a friend that a "few" DAL Captains knocked down 1 MILLION this year. Heard they were on the A350 and were getting bumped for training then flying. I am calling bs but is it possible? If so, good for them, that's awesome!

PotatoChip
01-15-2019, 05:50 PM
Heard from a friend that a "few" DAL Captains knocked down 1 MILLION this year. Heard they were on the A350 and were getting bumped for training then flying. I am calling bs but is it possible? If so, good for them, that's awesome!

This is old news and heavily discussed in Delta threads in the Delta sub-forum.
Haven't heard $1m, but have seen $900,000 posted a few times. Either way, it's possible considering being topped on the pay scale, being bought out of trips, and the picking up green slips for triple pay....

badflaps
01-15-2019, 06:10 PM

990Convair, Why do you have a picture of an 880. (Deep cover?)

990Convair
01-15-2019, 06:19 PM
Ha.....good catch. Gotta keep the airplane nerds on their toes!

990Convair
01-15-2019, 06:20 PM
Thanks for pointing this out. I did a quick search over there and saw the topic being discussed.....cheers.

badflaps
01-15-2019, 06:36 PM
Thanks for pointing this out. I did a quick search over there and saw the topic being discussed.....cheers.

On topic- CV-880A pay the last year of operation was....... Wait for it..... $54,000. (Yr.):eek:

FlyingMaryJane
01-15-2019, 06:41 PM

dam! that dude must have paid 65% in taxes! Fed, state, medicare, medicaid, payroll, social security... its just wrong to work your butt off and keep only $350k of it

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1