Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Hub Ammeneties

CargoLoader
01-18-2019, 12:03 PM
Having just gone through a very large national airline's flight ops room, it seems like there were multiple things that seem to make a pilots life easier, compared to some cargo hubs.

Are there any amenities or other things that airlines place in their hubs with the goal of making a pilots life better or easier?

Thank you!

Riverside
01-18-2019, 01:48 PM
Having just gone through a very large national airline's flight ops room, it seems like there were multiple things that seem to make a pilots life easier, compared to some cargo hubs.

Are there any amenities or other things that airlines place in their hubs with the goal of making a pilots life better or easier?

Thank you!

An open bar.

Birdsmash
01-18-2019, 02:10 PM
Postage paid envelopes to send in company credit card receipts. That makes the process soooo much more fun. NOT!

G550Guy
01-19-2019, 11:19 AM
We have a world class restaurant/cafeteria.... never in my wildest dreams did I think I would have a Foie gras - corn beef with arugula lettuce sandwich on fresh baked ciabatta bread. They also make handmade espresso drinks with fresh ground imported Italian roast beans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Land 3
01-20-2019, 05:47 AM
Removing sitting reserve at the hub, replaced by a nice hotel room. Guess you can't escape it though doing hub turns.