Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : awwwww nevermind.

Beechnut
01-19-2019, 11:30 AM

IAHB756
01-19-2019, 12:56 PM
We only did so to educate other airlines on how to properly depart the paved surface and offer passenger support afterwards. It was all planned.....I hope you guys are taking notes.

captjns
01-20-2019, 07:27 AM
We only did so to educate other airlines on how to properly depart the paved surface and offer passenger support afterwards. It was all planned.....I hope you guys are taking notes.

Was a bulletin issued on said procedure:D?

IAHB756
01-20-2019, 07:35 AM
Of course. And I’m sure it was thoroughly briefed and debriefed (with the debrief card) upon completion of the “maneuver “. In all seriousness, it is “that time of the year” and ATC may ask us to “expedite “ to the end (or the next high speed). Be careful trying to please everyone as these runways and taxiways are slick.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1