Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : 2019 Class Dates

skywagondriver
02-06-2019, 04:03 PM
Hi all,

I have an interview coming up in early march and am wondering what to expect if I get hired. What are the chances of a non-cadet, 23 year old with no 121 experience, getting DFW on the 175? Are most new hires getting the 175 with an option of the base? Is this expected to continue?

Also, what are the best study materials to use in preparing for Envoy's interview?

Thanks.

havick206
02-06-2019, 04:07 PM
Hi all,

I have an interview coming up in early march and am wondering what to expect if I get hired. What are the chances of a non-cadet, 23 year old with no 121 experience, getting DFW on the 175? Are most new hires getting the 175 with an option of the base? Is this expected to continue?

Also, what are the best study materials to use in preparing for Envoy's interview?

Thanks.

Not to be a dick, but have you bothered to read the rest of the threads? Pretty much everything youíve asked has been answered many times.

Cyio
02-06-2019, 04:24 PM
Hi all,

Thanks.

Pay the money for airlineapps, pretty much walks you through it. DFW is senior base for us. Cadets get first pick, then DECS then 121 time then by age. So yeah odds are slim not to mention predictions indicate lots of 145 hiring about to happen.

Varsity
02-06-2019, 05:09 PM
Hi all,

Thanks.

Your age, not a cadet. 85%+ chance you'll get the 145 in ORD or LGA. Good luck.

dera
02-06-2019, 08:57 PM
Your age, not a cadet. 85%+ chance you'll get the 145 in ORD or LGA. Good luck.

LGA? When was the last time a new hire was given LGA?

NoValueAviator
02-07-2019, 03:16 AM
June I think and they were DECs, they will eventually bite the bullet though they canít staff LGA solely with BTs even in its diminished form