Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Arizona Pilots & AC Owners

JetBlueNewb
02-07-2019, 07:43 PM
Good day fellow APCers, Iím a Commercial Pilot (SEL/MEL) +Instrument. I also will shortly be a CFI, CFII. Iím looking for folks that want to have a safety pilot fly with them, otherwise known as a flight buddy. I am willing to chip in on costs, and any discussions regarding dual given would depend on circumstances. I am especially hoping to join folks on any Multi flights. Iím also open to long ferry flights.

I am former military and a bit older, so Iím in the perfect range to get along great with the young pups and the boomers. I donít check APC every day so please give me a few days to respond.

Side note: I do have about 25 hours of multi-turbine time in a level D sim as well...so I think I can keep up if you have a fancy ride but at the very least I love to learn.

I hope to hear from you!