Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : any help anywhere in CO

Chanmolinaro
02-13-2019, 05:23 PM
I got completely screwed over by my flight school one week before my CFI checkride. (Lawsuit to come eventually and reporting to FAA kind of deal) I had to move here and find a new bar job to try and take care of myself because I lost the opportunity to get my CFI job I had lined up. I know absolutely nobody here in aviation. I donít have the ability to get financed or have the extra money for lessons or programs of any kinds. I barely have 200 TT and I feel like I worked so hard to have a commercial pilot certificate in my wallet for nothing. Donít really know what to do anymore and would love more than anything to get back in the air doing absolutely anything. Safety pilot, line work, anything would make this situation better.

dera
02-13-2019, 06:33 PM
I got completely screwed over by my flight school one week before my CFI checkride. (Lawsuit to come eventually and reporting to FAA kind of deal) I had to move here and find a new bar job to try and take care of myself because I lost the opportunity to get my CFI job I had lined up. I know absolutely nobody here in aviation. I donít have the ability to get financed or have the extra money for lessons or programs of any kinds. I barely have 200 TT and I feel like I worked so hard to have a commercial pilot certificate in my wallet for nothing. Donít really know what to do anymore and would love more than anything to get back in the air doing absolutely anything. Safety pilot, line work, anything would make this situation better.

For the amount of "school screwed me, I'll sue them!" messages we see. I'd suggest providing more details than that.

Selfmade92
02-14-2019, 07:38 AM

you applied at aerial survey places, how about Key Lime Air?

Chanmolinaro
02-14-2019, 11:50 AM
you applied at aerial survey places, how about Key Lime Air?

It seems they are more of a cargo/passenger company from what I have found. Require high hours. The one out of Cenntenial right?

dapuckstopper15
03-05-2019, 09:13 PM
You still looking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TurboWill
03-06-2019, 11:21 AM
Don't give up, finish the CFI. Move to a warm climate and finish it!

Prettywhacked1
03-07-2019, 11:04 AM
It seems they are more of a cargo/passenger company from what I have found. Require high hours. The one out of Cenntenial right?

So YOUíRE the reason lawyers keep advertising on bus benches......thanks for that........:confused: