Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

Flyboy68
03-08-2019, 08:33 PM
Looking to speak with a recruiter. Have some questions before applying.

Thanks.

BobbyLeeSwagger
03-08-2019, 09:20 PM
Looking to speak with a recruiter. Have some questions before applying.

Thanks.

Were actually all chief pilots, sorry lol.. (old forum joke)

Flyboy68
03-08-2019, 09:31 PM
Were actually all chief pilots, sorry lol.. (old forum joke)Great.

I would like to be hired on as a CA, and I demand to be based in PHX and hold a line after IOE.

When do I start class?

Oh, and I noticed y'all don't have a signing bonus. I demand at least a $50k signing bonus. (I've got some gambling debts to pay off. Damn Lakers.)

BobbyLeeSwagger
03-08-2019, 10:04 PM
Great.

I would like to be hired on as a CA, and I demand to be based in PHX and hold a line after IOE.

When do I start class?

Oh, and I noticed y'all don't have a signing bonus. I demand at least a $50k signing bonus. (I've got some gambling debts to pay off. Damn Lakers.)

I said the same thing to Delta at a job fair:

Recruiter: so why do you want to work at Delta?

Me: well I'm not actually looking to "work." As you will see on my resume, I actually do both pre-flight and in-flight snack basket auditing at my current airline and I'm basically looking to do the same, but on a widebody like a 73.

Recruiter: Do you have any actual qualifications? :confused:

Me: Let me answer that question with a question... Is there a training contract at Delta for the 73 type?

Recruiter: a training contract? :confused:

Me: yeah, my ultimate goal is to get to WN but I need a 73 type.... Anyway.... I can start next month but I'm gonna need 2nd year pay upfront.... I blew my paycheck on a slot machine in Vegas the other day while I was on a 4 hr sit

****ed off recruiter: You can have your resume back buddy... by talking to you ide say your only hope is a flow to frontier

Flyboy68
03-08-2019, 10:11 PM
I said the same thing to Delta at a job fair:

Recruiter: so why do you want to work at Delta?

Me: well I'm not actually looking to "work." As you will see on my resume, I actually do both pre-flight and in-flight snack basket auditing at my current airline and I'm basically looking to do the same, but on a widebody like a 73.

Recruiter: Do you have any actual qualifications? :confused:

Me: Let me answer that question with a question... Is there a training contract at Delta for the 73 type?

Recruiter: a training contract? :confused:

Me: yeah, my ultimate goal is to get to WN but I need a 73 type.... Anyway.... I can start next month but I'm gonna need 2nd year pay upfront.... I blew my paycheck on a slot machine in Vegas the other day while I was on a 4 hr sit

****ed off recruiter: You can have your resume back buddy... by talking to you ide say your only hope is a flow to frontierGood for you. You'll never get what you want if you don't ask for it, or demand it.

https://media.giphy.com/media/26FPxFeuN8UA7nqGQ/giphy.gif

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1