Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Overnight Shoes

OleBillBraski
03-26-2019, 11:37 AM
So I’m debating between Nike Phantoms or Kirkland Signature foot support? I saw OTZEagle wearing a pair on a PVR layover while he was eating hot pockets and telling his grandma to erase his browser history via cellular telephone.....very strange / sad........anywhoooo.....Any advice would be appreciated.

Flyboy8784
03-26-2019, 11:40 AM
Well if it isn’t Ol’Bill Brasky! You sandbagging SOB! How the hell are ya? They’ll let anyone on this page nowadays won’t they!?

OleBillBraski
03-26-2019, 11:46 AM
Daddy is up in this cluuuuuuubbbb. OTZEagle wears Birkenstock’s on HNL layovers and makes the FA’s pay for their own tab. Tells them “can’t break a 100$ bill babe”. But I got a sweet ride back in the GIG H.

OleBillBraski
03-26-2019, 12:03 PM
What kind of yacht you sail OTZ???? Ole Billy B is a Tracker Targa V-19 WT Tournament Edition kinda fellah. Metal flake paint job/ trollin’ Moterrrrrr and a live well for all dem big mouth bass.

But then again....us 320 boys ain’t sophisticans like you fellers

badflaps
03-26-2019, 02:20 PM
I have failed to find a translate for this on Google.:confused:

OleBillBraski
03-26-2019, 02:44 PM
OTZ wears purple Fila High Tops and tells girls “ OGG is an international overnight when hez on an SFO overnight.

- gotta cross the pond babe...... - Eagle

Reactivity
03-26-2019, 04:16 PM
You guys are weird.

NewGuy01
03-26-2019, 05:45 PM
Anyone have an tips on where to find white socks? Oh and the best kind of cell phone belt clip on holders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OleBillBraski
03-26-2019, 08:36 PM
Costco by the Burlingame training center bro. Tell em OTZ and Boomer Kingsley sent ya’ for the full PHX overnight starter kit discount.

Flyin1500
03-26-2019, 08:48 PM
Newsflash. Rumor on the street straight from the triple nickle. OTZeagle and Capt Chaz. The same. (mic drop)

OleBillBraski
03-26-2019, 08:52 PM
OTZ mows his lawn wearing Reebok Pump high tops. Drinks Busch Light and tells regional guys.....”don’t worry you’ll make it to the big leagues one day chief”.

Ala5ka
03-26-2019, 11:28 PM
This is my new favorite thread

OleBillBraski
03-27-2019, 12:24 AM
OTZ is so basic, he takes girls on dates to Long John Silvers in his 92’ Pontiac Sunfire. Tells them “this is the best seafood in the state of Washington”.

VERY SAD

Ala5ka
03-27-2019, 12:36 AM
Just saw OTZ at the grocery story in full uniform including hat. Kept walking around saying clear left and clear right before turning his cart.

Saw him again on the quarter operated airplane in the parking lot on the way out, he was practicing his Alaska Airlines JD power speech.

Snuffaluffagus
03-27-2019, 07:38 AM
OTZ mows his lawn wearing Reebok Pump high tops. Drinks Busch Light and tells regional guys.....”don’t worry you’ll make it to the big leagues one day chief”.

no man, it's red stripe! :D

ShyGuy
03-27-2019, 10:46 AM
This is a pointless thread. OTZ really got that much under your skin you had to create a new fake name to blast him? It’s far easier to put someone on your ignore list and not see anymore what they write. But this thread has the equivalency of a child throwing tantrums.

NewGuy01
03-27-2019, 11:14 AM
+1 favorite thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KnockKnock
03-27-2019, 12:23 PM
This is a pointless thread. OTZ really got that much under your skin you had to create a new fake name to blast him? It’s far easier to put someone on your ignore list and not see anymore what they write. But this thread has the equivalency of a child throwing tantrums.
Yeah, I agree, this is pretty dumb. To single one guy out and personally attack him is weak. Prove the guy wrong with facts. If you can’t do that, stay quiet, otherwise you out yourself as no better.

Reactivity
03-27-2019, 12:27 PM
OTZ is so basic, he takes girls on dates to Long John Silvers in his 92’ Pontiac Sunfire. Tells them “this is the best seafood in the state of Washington”.

VERY SAD

Where did he get a 92-foot-long Pontiac? Where does he park it?