Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Jumping Into PHL

TurkPhlyer
04-14-2019, 08:59 AM
Iím jumping into PHL on you guys later today and Iíll need to get from FedEx to the UPS side to get my car. Do you guys have a shuttle that I can use or is my best bet using Lyft to get over there?
Thanks in advance.

04-14-2019, 04:32 PM
Iím jumping into PHL on you guys later today and Iíll need to get from FedEx to the UPS side to get my car. Do you guys have a shuttle that I can use or is my best bet using Lyft to get over there?
Thanks in advance.

Shuttle only goes to the terminal on demand, so Uber/Lyft would be a much better option. The shuttle can drop you at the front gate/fence on Democrat.

StarClipper
04-14-2019, 04:53 PM
Shuttle only goes to the terminal on demand, so Uber/Lyft would be a much better option. The shuttle can drop you at the front gate/fence on Democrat.

I think the individual is jumping into PHL and needs to get to the UPS ramp in PHL.

TurkPhlyer
04-14-2019, 05:35 PM
Figured it out. Thanks fellas

04-14-2019, 07:25 PM
I think the individual is jumping into PHL and needs to get to the UPS ramp in PHL.

Totally misread that. lol..