Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : A12 listing question

ELPflyer225
04-29-2019, 02:52 PM
Hello everyone!

Im getting ready to TDY to our new LAX base as they we start getting AAs Maxs...... problem is when I put in the HIGOA for an A12 pass back home for the weekends Decs is displaying Item exists-use GOC to chg..... What or who is GOC? Flight was previously listed as an A3D pass, but the reservation has since been removed.

-Thanks.

dera
04-29-2019, 03:00 PM
Hello everyone!

Im getting ready to TDY to our new LAX base as they we start getting AAs Maxs...... problem is when I put in the HIGOA for an A12 pass back home for the weekends Decs is displaying Item exists-use GOC to chg..... What or who is GOC? Flight was previously listed as an A3D pass, but the reservation has since been removed.

-Thanks.

HIGOC instead of HIGOA.

ELPflyer225
04-29-2019, 03:23 PM
HIGOC instead of HIGOA.

HIGOC/remainder of previous HIGOA message results in a format error.

ELPflyer225
05-05-2019, 05:00 PM
Hello, Im still trying to change flights by using the HIGOC code. Flights are changing from AA1593 to RPA4368. Each time I enter HIGOC/TE4368/06MAY/FO/AUS/MIA/A12D I receive a format error. Any help is appreciated.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1