Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Colorado Opportunity

DontLookDown
05-16-2019, 11:51 AM
I saw this posted on LinkedIn and wanted to share:

I want to help out my pilot students and graduates so I'm letting you know that if you have 250 hours total time and your comm/inst, & would like an opportunity to be a Part 135 charter pilot where you can build your time in a variety of aircraft, then be at Mountain Aviation Headquarters, Rocky Mountain Metro Airport, this Saturday, May 18th from 11am-2pm. Bring copies of your resume. The information session focuses on the Future Pilot Planning Initiative Program, where you can get started working in industry right away, while building your flight time towards flying turbine-powered aircraft.

Mountain Aviation
9656 Metro Airport Ave
Broomfield, CO. 80021
https://lnkd.in/eqNtuxH

The Future Pilot Planning Initiative (FPPI) provides a path for pilots to build the hours and progress into turbine-powered aircraft. All FPPIs have access to fly Mountain Aviation's Cirrus (SR-22) at no cost, during time off, purchased specifically for the FPPI candidates. Also, during time off, the FPPI will have opportunities to serve as a SIC in a multi-engine or single-engine, turbine-powered aircraft in accordance with FAA AC No. 135-43. Learn more about the program this Saturday.

Jackie Rodzen, Recruiter
Office 303-466-3506, Cell 303-880-8632
[email protected]

Onthefly4
05-21-2019, 12:23 PM
That sounds like a great opportunity. Do you know how often you will be flying? And what hours you will need to get to to be hired on as a full time pilot? I know their jet SIC you need around 2000 hours.