Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Flight departments in Midwest

Rhoads287
06-07-2019, 08:48 AM
Anyone know of any good flight departments that operate out of central IL or St.Louis area?I am currently working airlines but am starting to think my career belongs in corporate aviation. Not necessarily looking for a job opening right now, but just looking for companies that I can keep my eye on in the future. Thanks!!!

galaxy flyer
06-07-2019, 09:03 AM
Emerson Electric, Post Foods, and Nestle Purina at Spirit among others. Caterpillar and John Deere in Illinois. Boeing at Gary, Ind.

All good ones, but youíll have to network to get in as these are pretty prime departments. Cat at Peoria is amazing.

GF

RickGassko
06-07-2019, 03:00 PM
Monsanto

...filler

Brett Hull
06-08-2019, 06:20 AM
Monsanto

...fillerMonsantoís in the process of closing the flight department after being bought by Bayer.

Mink
06-08-2019, 02:55 PM
Cargill

galaxy flyer
06-08-2019, 04:54 PM
Cargill

Arenít they in Minnie?

GF

Vital Signs
06-09-2019, 06:05 AM
Monsanto’s in the process of closing the flight department after being bought by Bayer.

I smell bankruptcy with the Very long line of lawsuits so I doubt there would have been a flight department anyway.

https://www.consumersafety.org/legal/roundup-lawsuit/

galaxy flyer
06-09-2019, 05:52 PM
I smell bankruptcy with the Very long line of lawsuits so I doubt there would have been a flight department anyway.

https://www.consumersafety.org/legal/roundup-lawsuit/

Owens-Corning went through two Chapter 11 bankruptcies and neve4 lost their flight department, not a given.

GF

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1