Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Customer Service?

trip
06-10-2019, 05:49 AM
My sister has been out for a visit and needs to change her return ticket but has been unable to get a hold of anybody at Sunny? Sometimes the line says due to high call volume call back at a later time, repeated dialing may get you through but expect wait times more then 90 minutes. After :45 minutes on hold the line gets disconnected. Is this the norm or is something going on??

Starlifter
06-10-2019, 06:00 AM
My sister has been out for a visit and needs to change her return ticket but has been unable to get a hold of anybody at Sunny? Sometimes the line says due to high call volume call back at a later time, repeated dialing may get you through but expect wait times more then 90 minutes. After :45 minutes on hold the line gets disconnected. Is this the norm or is something going on??

Not the norm, but does happen. I have had it happen to me as well.
I waited a few hours and was eventually able to get thru.