Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Non-rev

av8tor55
07-03-2019, 09:57 AM
Did Sunny change their non-rev system? I can稚 seem to list on ID90.

3rdGen
07-03-2019, 10:21 AM
Did Sunny change their non-rev system? I can稚 seem to list on ID90.

If trying to Jumpseat, list at the gate. Went through transition of reservation system. That being said I was able to list my wife on ID90 maybe because I知 a SY employee..

av8tor55
07-03-2019, 10:23 AM
I知 trying to list the family, SY is no longer showing up as an option on ID90. Oh well, I値l look at other options. Thanks anyway.

3rdGen
07-03-2019, 11:47 AM
I知 trying to list the family, SY is no longer showing up as an option on ID90. Oh well, I値l look at other options. Thanks anyway.

Still shows up for me in ID90..

Boeing175
07-04-2019, 12:56 AM
Unable to list myself or elegibles on SY in ID90. Can still jumpseat though. Anyone have any insight? I'm Frontier. Thanks.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

av8tor55
07-04-2019, 01:11 AM
See this site for info on non-rev listing.

http://www.flyzed.info/SY

Unable to list myself or elegibles on SY in ID90. Can still jumpseat though. Anyone have any insight? I'm Frontier. Thanks.

Boeing175
07-04-2019, 01:18 AM
See this site for info on non-rev listing.

http://www.flyzed.info/SYThanks. Glad to see it's temporary, although the five day notice is rough

Noisy1
07-04-2019, 07:00 AM
There are some ongoing travel embargos for non-rev listing which is why the ID90 listings are not working. The embargo is associated with the changeover in the company's reservations system. This was supposed to be a short change over, but there have been problems and ongoing embargos.

Jumpseaters can list at the gate normally. If a gate agent says otherwise ask to talk to the captain. Pilots have been asked to check the gate every flight for jumpseaters. The gate agents are inconsistent and often don't understand the difference between non-rev and jumpseat.