Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : TSA revenge

oldrebel
09-13-2019, 04:48 PM
Whatís with the hi6 today that we have to match our face with our picture by the 19th or else? Do they not match with passport, co id, drivers license? Also is it just us because I donít being discussed anywhere else.

pitchattitude
09-13-2019, 05:10 PM
Whatís with the hi6 today that we have to match our face with our picture by the 19th or else? Do they not match with passport, co id, drivers license? Also is it just us because I donít being discussed anywhere else.
No idea if this is being done by other companies or not, but I do know that Envoy allows employees to continue to use their same picture when they renew their ID card. I have seen plenty of more ďseniorĒ employees, and not just pilots, with IDs that donít still look like their pictures. Grey hair or no hair, mustache or whatever.

Houpilot2001
09-13-2019, 05:30 PM

I think they are calling us in under false pretenses. Back pay checks for everyone in person!

oldrebel
09-13-2019, 06:19 PM
Or pull on our face to see the mask peel off.

ParkingatMIA
09-14-2019, 05:44 AM
Is there a way we can change our picture?

pitchattitude
09-14-2019, 06:14 AM
Is there a way we can change our picture?
Yes. Check with the CPO on the exact process but I remember when I got a new ID they said you could submit one. Just not sure how. They had a whole pile of IDs that they were handing out. I think I received an email or HI6 that said come by and pick it up and it was several months before my current one even expired.