Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : PFC Must Be Down

StarClipper
09-14-2019, 08:51 PM
Is anyone else unable to in PFC? I canít on my phone and company IPad

pc12driver
09-14-2019, 09:07 PM
Down for me. I havenít tried the iPad yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StarClipper
09-14-2019, 09:43 PM
Finally itís back up

hoya saxa
09-15-2019, 07:59 AM
Is anyone else unable to in PFC? I canít on my phone and company IPad

Nice try, troll.

StarClipper
09-15-2019, 11:52 AM
Nice try, troll.

PFC was down last night, get over yourself dude.

hoya saxa
09-15-2019, 03:46 PM
PFC was down last night, get over yourself dude.

Just pointing out that youíre a fraud. I have zero pretensions about myself to ďget overĒ. As always you could clear this up with one PM/text but you wonít because you canít. Fraud = liar.

StarClipper
09-15-2019, 04:13 PM
Just pointing out that youíre a fraud. I have zero pretensions about myself to ďget overĒ. As always you could clear this up with one PM/text but you wonít because you canít. Fraud = liar.

Uhhh I donít need to prove anything to you, so keep your arrogance to yourself. Please tell me one thing I said on this forum that I was wrong about. Your opinion may have been different than mine so youíre labeling me a fraud. To be honest I could care less what you think about me. You donít want to make this shot personal, letís leave it there.

Fdxlag2
09-15-2019, 04:46 PM
Uhhh I donít need to prove anything to you, so keep your arrogance to yourself. Please tell me one thing I said on this forum that I was wrong about. Your opinion may have been different than mine so youíre labeling me a fraud. To be honest I could care less what you think about me. You donít want to make this shot personal, letís leave it there.

Well there was the time you talked about losing the big bucks during the last negotiations but than other posts proved you were on the outside looking in during 2015.

StarClipper
09-15-2019, 05:08 PM
Well there was the time you talked about losing the big bucks during the last negotiations but than other posts proved you were on the outside looking in during 2015.

You are assuming I was on the outside looking in but I wasnít. I was very vocal about the TA from day one and you were the first one who jumped at me defending the POS. You also thought I was not employed here, I see you let it go and now Hoya pick it up. My issues have never been with the company, itís always been with the so called union we have.

Fdxlag2
09-15-2019, 05:27 PM
You are assuming I was on the outside looking in but I wasnít. I was very vocal about the TA from day one and you were the first one who jumped at me defending the POS. You also thought I was not employed here, I see you let it go and now Hoya pick it up. My issues have never been with the company, itís always been with the so called union we have.

Anthrax said it best about you:

Dude. In October of 2014 you were asking if the application window was open so that you could get an interview and how you would only need ďone shotĒ because youíre so awesome. Yet here you are saying how you turned down drafts trips during the 2015 contract negotiations. That my friend is am impossibility. There is no way that you could have been interviewed, hired, and trained in time to deny draft before the TA was submitted to the pilots in the fall of 2015.

#poser

Riverside
09-15-2019, 07:05 PM
Looks like someone got caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

StarClipper
09-15-2019, 08:32 PM
Anthrax said it best about you:

Anthrax is also free to make his/her assumptions.

pinseeker
09-16-2019, 04:36 AM

Actually, you had posts in 2015 and 2016 talking about having your application in at FEDEX and jumpseating offline at FEDEX. So, which posts were you lying in?

Definitely a troll.

StarClipper
09-16-2019, 04:40 AM
Actually, you had posts in 2015 and 2016 talking about having your application in at FEDEX and jumpseating offline at FEDEX. So, which posts were you lying in?

Definitely a troll.

Again, you all are free to make assumptions. Itís actually very entertaining to me.

hoya saxa
09-16-2019, 08:03 AM
Again, you all are free to make assumptions. Itís actually very entertaining to me.

Haha, yes, we will assume the sky is blue, water is wet, and you are a lying poser. I.e. we will accept facts as facts. I donít give a fig about your ďopinionsĒ, itís simply germane to point out that as a fraud your inputs are worthless. You got in over your head with this thing and now think you can double down and bluff your way out of it. Sorry bud, weíre not as stupid as you seem to believe.

gatorhater
09-16-2019, 09:40 AM
You two need to get a room.

CardboardCutout
09-16-2019, 09:41 AM
You two need to get a room.

Exposing Internet Walter Mittys is necessary and good. And hilarious.

Unknown Rider
09-16-2019, 11:05 AM

Thatís correct we are. And you are free to refuse to answer questions also.

Unless you wish to be taken seriously. And given the allegations against you and your refusal to respond, I would say you are definitely not being taken seriously. Pretty much the definition of a Troll.

StarClipper
09-16-2019, 01:17 PM
Haha, yes, we will assume the sky is blue, water is wet, and you are a lying poser. I.e. we will accept facts as facts. I donít give a fig about your ďopinionsĒ, itís simply germane to point out that as a fraud your inputs are worthless. You got in over your head with this thing and now think you can double down and bluff your way out of it. Sorry bud, weíre not as stupid as you seem to believe.

Youíre definitely stupid to think or believe I would waste my time worrying about what goes on at FedEX if I didnít work here.

hoya saxa
09-16-2019, 02:07 PM
Youíre definitely stupid to think or believe I would waste my time worrying about what goes on at FedEX if I didnít work here.

I never said you didnít work at FedEx, merely that you are not employed as a FedEx pilot. That is a well-established fact. The whys of your lunatic attempts to pose as a FedEx pilot are beyond me. So perhaps I, and others, are stupid for failing to understand why someone would behave as pathetically as you do.

StarClipper
09-16-2019, 02:51 PM
I never said you didnít work at FedEx, merely that you are not employed as a FedEx pilot. That is a well-established fact. The whys of your lunatic attempts to pose as a FedEx pilot are beyond me. So perhaps I, and others, are stupid for failing to understand why someone would behave as pathetically as you do.

Dude get over yourself, no need for me to pretend to be a FedEX Pilot. Iíve been here long enough whether you like it or not.

pinseeker
09-16-2019, 03:10 PM
Dude get over yourself, no need for me to pretend to be a FedEX Pilot. Iíve been here long enough whether you like it or not.

So in 2015, when you said you got the thanks, but no thanks letter on from FedEx on the regional forum, you were just pretending? You even said that you "hope the FedEx pilot raise the bar in contract negotiations to help the rest of us." Either you don't understand the english language, or you were the "rest of us" group.

So how are we suppose to determine when you are lying and when you aren't?

StarClipper
09-16-2019, 03:34 PM
So in 2015, when you said you got the thanks, but no thanks letter on from FedEx on the regional forum, you were just pretending? You even said that you "hope the FedEx pilot raise the bar in contract negotiations to help the rest of us." Either you don't understand the english language, or you were the "rest of us" group.

So how are we suppose to determine when you are lying and when you aren't?

Like I said Iíve been here years prior to CBA 2015.

Unknown Rider
09-16-2019, 07:30 PM
Like I said Iíve been here years prior to CBA 2015.

But yet you refuse to explain or deny those posts. Again, if you wish to be taken seriously....

And if no one is going to take you seriously, why continue to post?

StarClipper
09-16-2019, 10:47 PM
But yet you refuse to explain or deny those posts. Again, if you wish to be taken seriously....

And if no one is going to take you seriously, why continue to post?

I will continue to voice my opinion because I have a right to do so just like any other pilot on here. Just because a couple folks are not happy with some of the positions Iíve taken, doesnít mean I have to stop posting. And I donít need to identify myself with employee number either. Everything Iíve posted about the Union are facts. From the 2015 TA to the POS VB which I called out early and FDXLAG and a few others were quick to jump to itís defense.

hoya saxa
09-17-2019, 05:52 AM
I will continue to voice my opinion because I have a right to do so just like any other pilot on here. Just because a couple folks are not happy with some of the positions Iíve taken, doesnít mean I have to stop posting. And I donít need to identify myself with employee number either. Everything Iíve posted about the Union are facts. From the 2015 TA to the POS VB which I called out early and FDXLAG and a few others were quick to jump to itís defense.

Nobody cares about your ďpositionsĒ because you have no credibility. You are not controversial. You are not insightful. You are not interesting. You are a fart in the wind. Mildly unpleasant but not significant enough to really get concerned with.

StarClipper
09-17-2019, 09:13 AM
Nobody cares about your ďpositionsĒ because you have no credibility. You are not controversial. You are not insightful. You are not interesting. You are a fart in the wind. Mildly unpleasant but not significant enough to really get concerned with.

Why are you so obsessed with my credibility and whether or not Iím really a FedEX Pilot. You went as far as messaging me your employee number in return for mine. Thatís the extent youíre will to go just to know my identity. Get over yourself and no I will not give you my employee number.

hoya saxa
09-17-2019, 09:46 AM
Why are you so obsessed with my credibility and whether or not Iím really a FedEX Pilot. You went as far as messaging me your employee number in return for mine. Thatís the extent youíre will to go just to know my identity. Get over yourself and no I will not give you my employee number.

You have zero credibility because you are trying to pose as something you are not. You have been caught in your lies and canít bluff your way out. Of course you wouldnít PM me your employee number because if you have one it wouldnít match a pilot on the seniority list. So if youíd like to come clean Iím happy to leave it alone. But so long as you continue to show up here - god only knows why - spouting nonsense and pretending to be one of us, then I will continue to point out that you are a lying fraud. Clear enough sport?

FDXer
09-17-2019, 10:14 AM
Not sure what this has to do with PFC being down but it doesn't belong here. Take it to PM's.

StarClipper
09-17-2019, 10:15 AM
You have zero credibility because you are trying to pose as something you are not. You have been caught in your lies and canít bluff your way out. Of course you wouldnít PM me your employee number because if you have one it wouldnít match a pilot on the seniority list. So if youíd like to come clean Iím happy to leave it alone. But so long as you continue to show up here - god only knows why - spouting nonsense and pretending to be one of us, then I will continue to point out that you are a lying fraud. Clear enough sport?

Dude well I guess you gonna have to put up with me until I retire. Not sure which lies youíre talking about anyway. Everything I said about the Union was true.