Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Clarence Thomas

NoHaz
10-07-2019, 11:31 AM
Did Clarence Thomas turn in a sick note? Just sayin

OKLATEX
10-07-2019, 07:53 PM
Did Clarence Thomas turn in a sick note? Just sayin

Iím trying to figure this one out as well as why someone answered a question on another post about MD flying with the analogy of D day and the Germans/Allies.

Whatís with the coded questions and answers?

If it makes you feel better, I think the Delta guys are required to provide a note at times.

Iwa Washi
10-10-2019, 04:22 PM
Iím trying to figure this one out as well as why someone answered a question on another post about MD flying with the analogy of D day and the Germans/Allies.

After D-Day, the Allies simply gobbled up all of the German occupied territories as well as Germany itself - the analogy being how the 777 has similarly taken a lot of the MD flying and continues to do so.

OKLATEX
10-10-2019, 07:43 PM
After D-Day, the Allies simply gobbled up all of the German occupied territories as well as Germany itself - the analogy being how the 777 has similarly taken a lot of the MD flying and continues to do so.

Thanks for the unnecessary history lesson. My point, was that a war analogy is a strange way to describe flying on the MD-11.:rolleyes:

But, hey, whatever gets the point across I guess.

So, the real question, was it over when the Germanís Bombed Pearl Harbor?:p