Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

fenix1
11-06-2019, 09:45 PM
Im trying to learn more about the SDF base and thanks in advance to anyone good enough to help answer the below questions & provide any other relevant info.

SDF flying is only for American (not United), right? (i.e., those based in SDF are NOT eligible for UAs Aviate program, correct?)

What is the relative seniority of SDF to YVs other bases for both CAs & FOs? (APC profile data is jumbled up and likely dated at this point anyway)

Is the CRJ-900 the only equipment flown by SDF-based crews?

Roughly how many flight crews are SDF-based?

Are there any significant changes expected or possible to the SDF base as far down the road as can be seen currently?

pangolin
11-10-2019, 06:47 PM
Im trying to learn more about the SDF base and thanks in advance to anyone good enough to help answer the below questions & provide any other relevant info.

SDF flying is only for American (not United), right? (i.e., those based in SDF are NOT eligible for UAs Aviate program, correct?)

Correct.

What is the relative seniority of SDF to YVs other bases for both CAs & FOs? (APC profile data is jumbled up and likely dated at this point anyway)

FO - Medium. CA - Junior. We have several CA there holding a line that would not hold one at all in another base.

Is the CRJ-900 the only equipment flown by SDF-based crews?

Correct.

Roughly how many flight crews are SDF-based?

About 15.

Are there any significant changes expected or possible to the SDF base as far down the road as can be seen currently?

Not that I've heard any rumors about.

fenix1
11-16-2019, 10:13 PM
Thanks a lot

Correct.

FO - Medium. CA - Junior. We have several CA there holding a line that would not hold one at all in another base.

Correct.

About 15.

Not that I've heard any rumors about.