Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Multi Time for ATP ?

lbell
12-03-2019, 02:01 PM
I got my PVT ME, then my Comm ME (then a Comm SEL Add-on). As far as my resume goes, and requirements for the ATP Minimums, should I list all ME time (TT ME), or just PIC ME Time, under my ME Section? The FAR isn't specific of whether the Multi Time must be PIC or just "total" Multi Time

FAR 61.159 (3) For ATP Minimums States:
50 hours of flight time in the class of airplane for the rating sought. A maximum of 25 hours of training in a full flight simulator representing the class of airplane for the rating sought may be credited toward the flight time requirement of this paragraph if the training was accomplished as part of an approved training course in parts 121, 135, 141, or 142 of this chapter. A flight training device or aviation training device may not be used to satisfy this requirement.

Thanks in advance!!!!

rickair7777
12-03-2019, 03:31 PM
Flight time for aeronautical experience purposes does not have to be PIC unless specified.

Secludedsand
12-03-2019, 03:51 PM
The class totals on the 8710 are listed as PIC or SIC, if it doesn’t add up to at least 50 hours MEL it will kick it back.

lbell
12-03-2019, 03:51 PM
Thank You!!!! I have an Estimated ME TT 105 & about 85 is ME PIC, (I'll have to add it all up to get the exact totals for each column).