Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Bummer

Al Czervik
12-30-2019, 12:58 PM
https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/envoy-airlines/125879-cw-cpo-ord-gone-time-culture-change.html

Buzzlightyear
12-30-2019, 01:13 PM
If you got a rep during your time at envoy it was well deserved. Who is this CW asshat?

HobGoblin
12-30-2019, 01:39 PM
If you got a rep during your time at envoy it was well deserved. Who is this CW asshat?

Former envoy ORD CP. Like any CP you have some people that didnít like him apparently. I didnít have any issues with him, and havenít heard any legit stories to make me think otherwise.

LBFO79
12-31-2019, 05:36 AM
I think he bid MIA. I'm sure he will go to whatever base knows the least about him so when it comes time to be voted into APA he will have the least opposition. That's what others have successfully done before him, it's not hard to do.

mike sierra
12-31-2019, 06:08 AM
I think he bid MIA. I'm sure he will go to whatever base knows the least about him so when it comes time to be voted into APA he will have the least opposition. That's what others have successfully done before him, it's not hard to do.

If Travis made it..anyone can

Ready2board
01-02-2020, 08:46 AM
Former envoy ORD CP. Like any CP you have some people that didnít like him apparently. I didnít have any issues with him, and havenít heard any legit stories to make me think otherwise.

I had issues with him. Had to get alpa involved.

Pilot X
01-02-2020, 09:00 AM
The funny thing is now this guy is junior to all of you that are hear already :D

Ready2board
01-02-2020, 09:21 AM
The funny thing is now this guy is junior to all of you that are hear already :D

Haha he was jr to me there too. Hopefully he stays out of management here.

Pilot X
01-03-2020, 08:33 AM
I guess I meant here already not hear

FAIPMAFIA
02-15-2020, 05:41 PM
Did CW get voted in?

SparrowBird
02-20-2020, 07:28 PM
it won't be long before hes in the training department or so manager of something. AA loves brown nosing ladder climbers especially young ones.

FAIPMAFIA
02-22-2020, 05:14 AM
it won't be long before hes in the training department or so manager of something. AA loves brown nosing ladder climbers especially young ones.

I hope not!