Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Interview process

starkutt1
01-03-2020, 08:24 PM
Whats the interview process like ? Any sim ride ?

maverickchill
01-03-2020, 09:29 PM
They see you walk in the door and do everything they can to keep you from walking out.

starkutt1
01-04-2020, 06:36 AM
They see you walk in the door and do everything they can to keep you from walking out.

Any details would be great

nibake
01-04-2020, 12:43 PM
Sorry I don't have the time to give a gouge atm but do some googling, the gouges that are out there are decent. I recommend Cheryl Cage's book, it is helpful with regards to the HR questions.

apex7
01-04-2020, 12:43 PM
They are in the process of changing the interview process. OC Miller wants a " Delta Style" interview with cognitive testing. A little excessive for a pilot wanting to fly for Sun Country if you ask me.

But if it is still the same as it has been for the past 2-3 years, there is a HR portion and then a Hogan test. Aviation Interview gouges will get you prepared.