Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Netjets Referral?

200Flyer
02-20-2020, 08:36 AM
Does anyone know or have any info on having an internal referral? Do they even do them etc? I saw a post in another thread a few months old where a current pilot said they had an internal site where pilots can follow a potential applicants referral.

Shenzi105
02-20-2020, 09:54 AM
Does anyone know or have any info on having an internal referral? Do they even do them etc? I saw a post in another thread a few months old where a current pilot said they had an internal site where pilots can follow a potential applicants referral.

Yes they do and it helps a lot.

MWilliams
02-20-2020, 12:44 PM

With the new system they are using it is best to have your internal recommendation send you the link to apply. This will allow your application to be tracked by that employee through the process. They will also be able to upload their LOR.

Internals are good, as are any recommendations from people that can speak to your flying and customer service. You do not have to have one to make it into the selection process.

Best of luck to you.

200Flyer
02-20-2020, 12:51 PM
With the new system they are using it is best to have your internal recommendation send you the link to apply. This will allow your application to be tracked by that employee through the process. They will also be able to upload their LOR.

Internals are good, as are any recommendations from people that can speak to your flying and customer service. You do not have to have one to make it into the selection process.

Best of luck to you.

thanks. I already applied without a recommendation so will see what happens.

AirBear
02-20-2020, 01:11 PM
Yes they do and it helps a lot.

And any NetJets pilot that gives a LOR can track that application's progress through the system via an online tool.

MWilliams
02-20-2020, 01:57 PM
thanks. I already applied without a recommendation so will see what happens.

Have your friend send their internal LOR to [email protected] They will be able to add it to their profile.