Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : UPS Pilot Suit Question

PurpleToolBox
03-02-2020, 02:26 PM
Literally ... asking for a friend. LOL

What is the recent history of the color of the UPS pilot uniforms?

He swears UPS pilots wore blue uniforms. Any truth?

Thanks.

Swedish Blender
03-02-2020, 04:11 PM
Literally ... asking for a friend. LOL

What is the recent history of the color of the UPS pilot uniforms?

He swears UPS pilots wore blue uniforms. Any truth?

Thanks.

Your friend may be thinking of when there were contractors flying before UPS brought it in house. I know at least Ryan Intíl had blue uniforms.

ClutchCargo
03-04-2020, 10:33 AM
I was talking with a UPS captain in the lobby this morning. He was wearing a white Pilot shirt with brown pants, black dress shoes, and a brown leather jacket. His neck tie was brown with, I believe gold stripes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jetlaggy
03-04-2020, 11:27 AM
I was talking with a UPS captain in the lobby this morning. He was wearing a white Pilot shirt with brown pants, black dress shoes, and a brown leather jacket. His neck tie was brown with, I believe gold stripes.

and black belt.......used to be brown shoes and brown belt..and uniform was lighter shade of brown

manolo1492
03-04-2020, 09:33 PM

Did you happen to notice what cologne he was wearing?

GIANT PILOT
03-05-2020, 10:36 AM
Did you happen to notice what cologne he was wearing?

I'm just taking a guess here..........😁