Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Interview

fly18tack
03-11-2020, 11:26 AM
How long after a phone interview is it until you hear about the face to face being scheduled?

roketengineer
03-11-2020, 03:28 PM
You should have likely gotten an offer to interview during the phone screening.

web500sjc
03-12-2020, 02:38 PM
I think youíll be waiting a while to hear anything... considering we have a delay in Aprilís schedule bid.

fly18tack
03-14-2020, 11:29 AM
Thanks for the reply. I am currently finishing up an army flight school, two weeks left. They said I would hear in about a week for the face to face. Just checking to see if that was normal.

Casualinterest
03-14-2020, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the reply. I am currently finishing up an army flight school, two weeks left. They said I would hear in about a week for the face to face. Just checking to see if that was normal.We just suspended all hiring and interviews. So that's probably why you haven't heard back. Supposedly they'll be contacting everyone who had an interview already scheduled. But you will probably not hear back. They say this will be a minimum of 30 days. Likely more imo

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

overqualified52
03-14-2020, 03:32 PM
We just suspended all hiring and interviews. So that's probably why you haven't heard back. Supposedly they'll be contacting everyone who had an interview already scheduled. But you will probably not hear back. They say this will be a minimum of 30 days. Likely more imo

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
yea, Iím sure there will be plenty of Furloughs between Endeavor and Delta ETC. now they are talking domestic bans as well . Depends on if this is stopped or spreads and how long the media keeps everyone in panic and fear mode .