Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : First confirmed Covid 19 Flt Ops.

flyallnite
03-19-2020, 06:00 PM
First confirmed cases in Flight Ops per company comms. Inflight too. Trying to contact those who worked with them. Can you imagine anyone more exposed than we are right now?

Also, Jim Graham is a genius.

Banzai
03-19-2020, 06:14 PM
This must be SkyHub? There is nothing in my Delta email.

How is JG a genius?

Jaww
03-19-2020, 06:17 PM
This must be SkyHub? There is nothing in my Delta email.

How is JG a genius? For leaving I imagine.

GogglesPisano
03-19-2020, 06:24 PM
Man what are the odds of one of us getting it when there are only 14500 cases in the US right now? 330m people.

Seems the numbers must be off somewhere.

There are probably a lot more than 14,500 people infected right now. No one really knows. Most either think they have a cold or are asymptomatic.

flyallnite
03-19-2020, 06:43 PM
For leaving I imagine.
Yes and yes.

freezingflyboy
03-19-2020, 08:54 PM
There are probably a lot more than 14,500 people infected right now. No one really knows. Most either think they have a cold or are asymptomatic.

Lots or "suspected" cases out there that aren't included in those numbers. I have a close friend and neighbor who is a public service employee and was expected to continue going to work well past the point of reason. Now she is very symptomatic to the point that she has been labeled "suspected" and prescribed meds but since she is young and healthy, she won't be tested and confirmed unless she requires medical intervention. Makes you wonder how many are truly out there.
And now I'm wishing I hadn't had dinner and drinks with her on Saturday...😅

RonRicco
03-20-2020, 03:55 AM

You are spot on. Just the amount of high profile persons that have been diagnosed tells you that is much more prevalent than the numbers would indicate. That is good in the sense that a larger majority aren’t really having any issues, but bad in that may be more likely to get to that person with underlying conditions.

exitrow
03-20-2020, 05:07 AM
Delta pilots have tested positive. Pilots that flew with them have are only getting paid 2 week quarantine if they show any symptoms. If you flew with a positive or suspected positive pilot, but have no symptoms you can drop your trips, but it will be entered as a PD. No pay. Getting a test is nearly impossible, even with mild symptoms in most states. If you want to get paid after exposure in close quarters of the flight deck but have no symptoms, you need to find a way to be ordered to quarantine by state officials or doctors.

Bert Sampson
03-20-2020, 06:34 AM
Delta pilots have tested positive. Pilots that flew with them have are only getting paid 2 week quarantine if they show any symptoms. If you flew with a positive or suspected positive pilot, but have no symptoms you can drop your trips, but it will be entered as a PD. No pay. Getting a test is nearly impossible, even with mild symptoms in most states. If you want to get paid after exposure in close quarters of the flight deck but have no symptoms, you need to find a way to be ordered to quarantine by state officials or doctors.

I thought they just changed that policy per a flightops communique somewhere

therapysession
03-20-2020, 06:59 AM

https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/situation-reports

The daily reports from WHO are pretty interesting reads. As of today, there are only 7087 cases in the USA. I do agree though that not all cases are being reported, especially those in the "healthy" age group. Which again I'm not sure who that really is any more, just had a friend who is 38, healthy, get put on life support.

RightSide
03-20-2020, 07:02 AM
https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/situation-reports

The daily reports from WHO are pretty interesting reads. As of today, there are only 7087 cases in the USA. I do agree though that not all cases are being reported, especially those in the "healthy" age group. Which again I'm not sure who that really is any more, just had a friend who is 38, healthy, get put on life support.

Sorry to hear about your friend. Thoughts and good wishes for a quick recovery.

Hank Kingsley
03-20-2020, 07:04 AM
John's Hopkins puts US cases at 14,250. Not sure these numbers matter if testing is sporadic.

gloopy
03-20-2020, 07:16 AM
John's Hopkins puts US cases at 14,250. Not sure these numbers matter if testing is sporadic.

They don't matter and neither does this lockdown nonsense.

We can't get cases to zero with this. Therefore the best this insane stratedgy will do is, best case, reset the clock to put us where we were a month ago etc. Then it starts again. Unless we're locked down for a year or more, in which case we will have unemployment and economic depression that will make the so called "great depression" look like a speed bump. And that still won't leave the infected rte at 0.0000000 anyway. If only one person has it anywhere, this all starts over.

Torpedoing the entire global economy for this is asinine.

LeineLodge
03-20-2020, 07:26 AM

We can't get cases to zero with this. Therefore the best this insane stratedgy will do is, best case, reset the clock to put us where we were a month ago etc. Then it starts again. Unless we're locked down for a year or more, in which case we will have unemployment and economic depression that will make the so called "great depression" look like a speed bump. And that still won't leave the infected rte at 0.0000000 anyway. If only one person has it anywhere, this all starts over.

Disagree. Turn the tube on and see what’s happening in Italy and Spain.

It’s not pretty and is absolutely worth trying to avoid it.

JulesWinfield
03-20-2020, 07:28 AM

You can't get to 0, but you can stretch the demand out to give healthcare workers a chance to help people.

GogglesPisano
03-20-2020, 07:29 AM

For how many months?

LeineLodge
03-20-2020, 07:31 AM

From the LOA:

Any pilot who is non-symptomatic, but who is directed by any Company, medical, or governmental personnel, or any governmental or legal order, to receive medical evaluation, treatment, or quarantine based on concerns, conditions or events related to COVID-19, or who self-quarantines due to a member of the pilot’s household being diagnosed with COVID-19 will be pay protected for the value of trips missed or credit lost for the duration of the evaluation, treatment, and/or quarantine.

Also, calling in sick is an option, and I'd argue the responsible choice if you think you've been exposed. Sick time per the LOA does not require verification through the end of June.

LeineLodge
03-20-2020, 07:34 AM
For how many months?

As long as it takes for the curve to flatten and reverse. It's highly contagious and not just old people at risk.

BobZ
03-20-2020, 07:36 AM
You can't get to 0, but you can stretch the demand out to give healthcare workers a chance to help people.

And that is what all this is about. Available ICU beds and avoiding subjective witholding of life sustaining treatment.

the numbers now..even in a best case outcome are not encouraging for avoiding an overload of hospitals

gloopy
03-20-2020, 07:36 AM

If you mean by breaking the cycle to even out the curve initially, then sure. But it is absolutely insane to think lockdowns for the duration are the way to go for this. A year? Two? Total global meltdown and double to triple the unemployment of the great depression and massive effects that could last generations and cause world wars if we do that. That stratedgy is asinine for this.

gloopy
03-20-2020, 07:38 AM
As long as it takes for the curve to flatten and reverse. It's highly contagious and not just old people at risk.

"As long as it takes" will mean a global economic meltdown.

Isolate the most vulnerable, let the remaining sheep go to their safety camps and let the rest of society get on with their lives.

Hank Kingsley
03-20-2020, 07:44 AM
In the absence of leadership on a national level, we're not going to know. Everyone has their own plan. We need one plan, one voice to lead. Not there.

LeineLodge
03-20-2020, 07:46 AM

Isolate the most vulnerable, let the remaining sheep go to their safety camps and let the rest of society get on with their lives.

Unfortunately you're right about the meltdown. Come to Madrid and we can talk about sheep.

You're not getting it yet, but I'm afraid you will soon.

bohicagain
03-20-2020, 07:54 AM
Do we know what fleet?

gloopy
03-20-2020, 08:01 AM
Unfortunately you're right about the meltdown. Come to Madrid and we can talk about sheep.

You're not getting it yet, but I'm afraid you will soon.

I think I am "getting it" and you are the one that is not.

Set up camps with tall electric fences with razor wire and towers and let the sheep who want to be safe voluntarily live in them for years while the rest of society carries on.

A global depression, that will likely lead to another world war because of it, is an insane over reaction to a society of soft spoiled authority worshipers. No lock down of any kind will fix this and will directly cause things to be much, much worse and for much longer.

BobZ
03-20-2020, 08:01 AM

Who is vulnerable? Everyone over 50? Anyone who vapes/smokes. Asthma and respiratory issues?

Even if they had verifiable criteria to apply its probably adding up to maybe 70 million vulnerable people.

Even if we were able to do this....in the remaining 250 million there are still going to be outlier severe cases. What happens then? Even at 1% its potentially another 25000 dead.

Plus there is no way to insure an impenetrable firewall between the vulnerable and everybody else.

gloopy
03-20-2020, 08:03 AM
[QUOTE=BobZ;300504
Plus there is no way to insure an impenetrable firewall between the vulnerable and everybody else.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. So plunging the planet into a martial law global depression to stop what we cannot stop is the "plan"?

Go to your camp and let the rest of us live our lives.

LeineLodge
03-20-2020, 08:03 AM
I think I am "getting it" and you are the one that is not.

Set up camps with tall electric fences with razor wire and towers and let the sheep who want to be safe voluntarily live in them for years while the rest of society carries on.

A global depression, that will likely lead to another world war because of it, is an insane over reaction to a society of soft spoiled authority worshipers. No lock down of any kind will fix this and will directly cause things to be much, much worse and for much longer.

You do you bro. I hope it doesn't touch you or your loved ones. Carry on

gloopy
03-20-2020, 08:08 AM
You do you bro. I hope it doesn't touch you or your loved ones. Carry on

I'm doing everything to avoid it that I can and so are everyone in the family especially the demographically vulnerable.

But a global meltdown and massive, absolutely massive, depression (best case) over this, and likely a world at war, is not worth the cost, including the lives we will eventually lose as a direct result of this.

If even one person has this after the lockdowns end, we have to lock down again. There is no way this is sustainable.

BobZ
03-20-2020, 08:12 AM
Exactly. So plunging the planet into a martial law global depression to stop what we cannot stop is the "plan"?

There is no martial law so far. And nobody is stopping anybody from living their lives.

Thete are no domestic air travel restrictions. Those folks NOT showing up on our planes are doing exactly what you are asking for.

They are living their lives.....and deciding to not fly.

There were 48 dead in last 48 hrs in US. We are just in beginning of the curve.

Its possible shortly that number will grow by order of 10. And in a few weeks another order of 10.

When we have 4800 a day dying from this virus you wont need martial law. People are gona lockdown on their own.

GogglesPisano
03-20-2020, 08:14 AM
If quarantine lasts more than a few months we will have crossed the threshold at which the cure will be worse than the disease.

How many millions of people will die in a worldwide depression lasting 10 years or more? The only way out of that (like the last one) was a world war.

Let's not forget reduced life expectancy, QOL, increased crime, famine ...

The quarantine won't last more than a few months in the US -- at most. People simply won't stand for it.

SideSticker
03-20-2020, 08:36 AM
The quarantine won't last more than a few months in the US -- at most. People simply won't stand for it.

This summer is gonna suck, but there are lots of people all over the world working on this. We're hearing a vaccine is possible in 18 months. In the mean time you'll start to see a better understanding on how this spreads, and therapies to help people recover, companies will start cranking out medical supplies like masks and respirators. Hospitals are gearing up for a crush of patients, and every day we can delay the giant spike in cases will help.

SideSticker
03-20-2020, 08:41 AM

Are you saying we should let the old and weak (1 or 2 million in the US) die an early death to save the world economy?

CBreezy
03-20-2020, 08:56 AM
Are you saying we should let the old and weak (1 or 2 million in the US) die an early death to save the world economy?

#capitalism.

gloopy
03-20-2020, 09:09 AM

I'm not against some of these efforts at this point. Even to the point of financial pain. But this stratedgy of sanitized perfection in home prisons for maybe a year or more will absolutely and completely collapse the entire world economy. The death toll from that will dwarf what this virus would even be capabile of if the only thing we did about it was go around licking door knobs and escalator hand rails.

I don't know why this is such a binary issue to people. A global depression the likes of which we've never seen is an extreme response to this that will make things far worse, including causing deaths. Common sense "social distancing", hand washing and the elimination of things like reflexive universal handshaking/hugging etc are smart. A year or two in lockdown is untenable. That will burn our entire economy to ash. All of it. The rest of the world's too. All of it.

Everyone staying at home for a couple weeks to break the cycle may seem reasonable. But all that can do, best case, is reset the numbers to a month or so ago, then it starts back up again 100% of the time.

Perfect example of trading your freedom for security and ending up with neither. We can not isolate our way out of this long term.

On the bright side hopefuly this bankrupts "big college" and the insane 6 figure degrees in nothing that became the norm in one generation. If our 401k's are going to be incinerated, let's pull up a chair and enjoy the 529 party.

Are our daughters in the draft yet or is it still just our sons?

GogglesPisano
03-20-2020, 10:37 AM

How many people will die in a global depression?

Iceberg
03-20-2020, 11:28 AM
A month or two of social distancing buys time. Time to produce the medical gear to help treat the big numbers. Time for scientists to develop vaccines and treatments. Time for infrastructure to be prepared to handle the peaks. Time for tests to be produced and earlier screening to be developed. No one is saying to go sit at home and do nothing but wait. Progress will be made and the time that we buy now could save millions of lives.

AlphaBeta
03-20-2020, 11:39 AM
The flight ops case was a mild one, low grade fever and slight pain in chest when they coughed. Took 2 Advil during sickness, was gone in 4 days.

at6d
03-20-2020, 12:04 PM
Was the pilot tested? Info now says people can be carriers without symptoms.

gopher3
03-20-2020, 12:16 PM
The flight ops case was a mild one, low grade fever and slight pain in chest when they coughed. Took 2 Advil during sickness, was gone in 4 days.

Interesting because expert guidance has been stating to avoid ibuprofen(Advil,Motrin) and instead use acetaminophen (Tylenol) for fever because ibuprofen could possibly make Covid19 worse and cause respiratory distress. ?? Who knows what the heck to believe anymore! I am starting to think that the Chinese, Russians and Iranians are in on this. Launch the nukes....might be the only way to kill this thing.

newKnow
03-20-2020, 12:46 PM

Gloopy,

What happens when you are "living your life" and you get into an accident of some sort that requires you to go to a now FULL intensive care unit for whatever reason.

How long do you think you will get to live your life after you get denied service because the ICU is full of corona patients and they don't have rom for you?

beernutt
03-20-2020, 12:51 PM
Is ‘meltdown’ the new word du jour, and has it replaced ‘burnbacks’?

Trying to stay current on Newspeak.

And please, for the love of all that’s holy, there is no ‘d’ in strategy.

Bikebum
03-20-2020, 01:25 PM
blob:https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/084205de-e57c-420c-a027-26b77f9b7310

Web265
03-20-2020, 01:29 PM
Interesting because expert guidance has been stating to avoid ibuprofen(Advil,Motrin) and instead use acetaminophen (Tylenol) for fever because ibuprofen could possibly make Covid19 worse and cause respiratory distress. ?? Who knows what the heck to believe anymore! I am starting to think that the Chinese, Russians and Iranians are in on this. Launch the nukes....might be the only way to kill this thing.

Not sure who the experts were here...according to the Dr’s at NYU radio this is “fake news”. The said there is no scientific link suggesting that this is true. Who knows...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying Monkey
03-20-2020, 01:53 PM

I’ve also been ready those daily reports. Interesting numbers and the graph at the end is telling. The number of confirmed cases is climbing, mostly driven by the increase in testing. Especially in this country.

Thoughts and prayers for your friend. Does he have this virus?

gopher3
03-20-2020, 01:56 PM
Not sure who the experts were here...according to the Dr’s at NYU radio this is “fake news”. The said there is no scientific link suggesting that this is true. Who knows...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harvard Medical School..but there is as much misinformation as information it seems

ppping
03-20-2020, 02:06 PM
Gloopy,

What happens when you are "living your life" and you get into an accident of some sort that requires you to go to a now FULL intensive care unit for whatever reason.

How long do you think you will get to live your life after you get denied service because the ICU is full of corona patients and they don't have rom for you?
More people in the state of Georgia alone have died on the highways then this virus has killed.

newKnow
03-20-2020, 02:35 PM
More people in the state of Georgia alone have died on the highways then this virus has killed.

I didn’t mention killed. We are talking about intensive care units and respirators. What happens when you need one and they are all in use?

CBreezy
03-20-2020, 02:35 PM

For now. Your analogy would be more appropriate if there were only 2 cars on the road and people were buying them at the rate of infection.

ppping
03-20-2020, 03:12 PM
For now. Your analogy would be more appropriate if there were only 2 cars on the road and people were buying them at the rate of infection.
People are going to die and have from this virus. People will be hospitalized and it will stress the system. People are dying in large numbers from lots of other causes that are not going to change our livelihoods and the futures of our kids and at least grand kids. Social distance, practice good hygiene etc. We are quickly reaching the point of is the cure worse than the disease?

4fans
03-20-2020, 03:24 PM
The argument that more people have died from x, y, or z than the virus is kinda misplaced.

if an asteroid was about to hit the earth, you could say that more people have died from drowning than asteroids, but what does that even mean? It’s only after the asteroid, or virus in this case, has impacted that you can asses risk as a comparable.

NeverHome
03-20-2020, 03:25 PM
People are going to die and have from this virus. People will be hospitalized and it will stress the system. People are dying in large numbers from lots of other causes that are not going to change our livelihoods and the futures of our kids and at least grand kids. Social distance, practice good hygiene etc. We are quickly reaching the point of is the cure worse than the disease?

The cure will shortly have nothing to do with the economics we’re feeling now. Midway and Vegas have shut down their towers. Obviously this virus is spreading fast. How long until the airlines shut down, not because the guvmint told them to, but because all the crews are sick and down from the virus? Our window of opportunity has probably passed to slow this thing.

ppping
03-20-2020, 03:48 PM
The cure will shortly have nothing to do with the economics we’re feeling now. Midway and Vegas have shut down their towers. Obviously this virus is spreading fast. How long until the airlines shut down, not because the guvmint told them to, but because all the crews are sick and down from the virus? Our window of opportunity has probably passed to slow this thing.

Do towers and airspace shut down every time one of them has the flu? How many have died of the flu? Somewhere between 20-50k nobody knows because just like this a lot is hard to figure out exactly the cause. The flu also requires hospitalization. I do think this is worse than the flu by quite a bit but not so much to torch the world. This is a pandemic in a myriad of ways not just medical. I was much happier when I hadn’t picked up my iPhone today.

Denny Crane
03-20-2020, 03:50 PM
A month or two of social distancing buys time. Time to produce the medical gear to help treat the big numbers. Time for scientists to develop vaccines and treatments. Time for infrastructure to be prepared to handle the peaks. Time for tests to be produced and earlier screening to be developed. No one is saying to go sit at home and do nothing but wait. Progress will be made and the time that we buy now could save millions of lives.

Uhhhhh........isn't that pretty much exactly what the government is saying or at least wants nonessential people to do?

Denny

NoAgenda
03-20-2020, 04:45 PM
There exists little doubt that more than one Flt Ops person has been infected. I’ve had text conversations with pilots that have flown with other pilots that have been bedridden by a flu like virus that wasn’t tested.....and I’m on a 14 day self quarantine due to exposure to a confirmed positive. Unable to be tested despite fever.... not enough kits.

Turbo1
03-20-2020, 05:32 PM
I think Dr Fauci is full of **** and likes to hear himself talk. I feel like Trump wants to call him out as fake news but dares not.....Fauci is high on his 15 minutes of fame

Iceberg
03-20-2020, 05:33 PM
Uhhhhh........isn't that pretty much exactly what the government is saying or at least wants nonessential people to do?

Denny

You're right. I did not write what I intended to express.

While most individuals are to stay at home and distance themselves from everyone else, individuals in biotech and pharmaceuticals and healthcare manufacturing and other related fields (not airlines) will be working towards the solutions we need to better handle the outbreak.

Point being, the idea that we all just sit inside and kill the economy only to re-emerge from our holes to be killed by the virus at a later time (overly dramatic, I know) is wrong. My point was that we who can’t help are helping to buy time for those who can help. Like you said, the nonessential people stay home.

ppping
03-20-2020, 05:35 PM
There exists little doubt that more than one Flt Ops person has been infected. I’ve had text conversations with pilots that have flown with other pilots that have been bedridden by a flu like virus that wasn’t tested.....and I’m on a 14 day self quarantine due to exposure to a confirmed positive. Unable to be tested despite fever.... not enough kits.
That is freaking awful. The lack of testing is infuriating. No doubt more than 1 flight ops, our hats and their purple/black or whatever unis they have are not corona force shields.

Iceberg
03-20-2020, 05:55 PM
That is freaking awful. The lack of testing is infuriating. No doubt more than 1 flight ops, our hats and their purple/black or whatever unis they have are not corona force shields.

The protection is in all the buttons. Notice no one caught it until after the horse blanket requirement passed. I’ve been wearing mine everywhere and I bought extra buttons for my pants.

DWC CAP10 USAF
03-20-2020, 05:59 PM
I think Dr Fauci is full of **** and likes to hear himself talk. I feel like Trump wants to call him out as fake news but dares not.....Fauci is high on his 15 minutes of fame

I don't know....he's been the Director of the NSAID for 36 years, under 6 different POTUS'....I think his high wore off some time ago.

On things related to COVID-19, I’ll listen do the Dr. over the POTUS.

newKnow
03-20-2020, 06:20 PM

Let's revisit this post in a few weeks to see who exactly is full of sh*t.

Hey. It will be April and things should magically go away by then, right?

P.S. -- When exactly do those 15 cases go down to near zero?

notEnuf
03-20-2020, 06:48 PM

Really? This is Trump not listening to experts, AGAIN. What are the POTUS medical credentials again? Infectious disease, ER management, epidemiology, medical research, viral treatment therapy... what?

Why is he not deploying the military? FEMA? Why not accept international assistance until supplies are enroute? Pride and brand management at its worst.

contrails12
03-20-2020, 06:51 PM
Really? This is Trump not listening to experts, AGAIN. What are the POTUS medical credentials again? Infectious disease, ER management, epidemiology, medical research, viral treatment therapy... what?

"I know more than the generals" -war time president (djt)

trico
03-20-2020, 06:55 PM

Hilarious! Really, thanks, I needed this today!

deltabound
03-20-2020, 08:08 PM
"I know more than the generals" -war time president (djt)

I’m sure glad you put DJT on that....otherwise I might have thought you were quoting Truman. Who fired a VERY respected 5 star general who was more than willing to start dropping nukes on a China to win a totally pointless war (excuse me, UN authorized “police action”) in Korea.

(Or, while we are at it, A. Lincoln, who loved to fire generals)

You go to to war with the army you have, not the army you want. I don’t care who the CIC is; in times of national crisis (COVID19 qualifies) I’m behind them 100%. Snarky gotchas have no place in press briefings In times like this.

(IMHO,and I take my ban gracefully as this tread shuts down)

PS - Highly recommend the DM MacArthur museum/mausoleum for anyone who gets the ORF layover before the lights go out here. Also the book “American Caesar” by William Manchester. This guy was an incredible bad ass, a manly man and patriot ..yet still wrong in the end and frankly I’m glad he was fired.

contrails12
03-20-2020, 08:30 PM
I’m sure glad you put DJT on that....otherwise I might have thought you were quoting Truman. Who fired a VERY respected 5 star general who was more than willing to start dropping nukes on a China to win a totally pointless war (excuse me, UN authorized “police action”) in Korea.

You go to to war with the army you have, not the army you want. I don’t care who the CIC is; in times of national crisis (COVID19 qualifies) I’m behind them 100%. Snarky gotchas have no place in press briefings In times like this.

PS - Highly recommend the DM MacArthur museum/mausoleum for anyone who gets the ORF layover before the lights go out here. Also the book “American Caesar” by William Manchester. This guy was an incredible bad ass, a manly man and patriot ..yet still wrong in the end and frankly I’m glad he was fired.

Were any of those people reality tv hosts who owe all of their success to inherited wealth?

I"m not being snarky, I am directly quoting. Read into his words whatever you like.

"Who knew health care was so hard??" -djt

CBreezy
03-21-2020, 04:48 AM

Oh. Were you 100% behind Obama in his war actions or other national crisis?

Abouttime2fish
03-21-2020, 11:33 AM
Oh. Were you 100% behind Obama in his war actions or other national crisis?

he’s going to tell you it wasn’t Obama’s war even though he did nothing but screw up 2 wars for 8 years.

at6d
03-21-2020, 11:47 AM
Were any of those people reality tv hosts who owe all of their success to inherited wealth?

I"m not being snarky, I am directly quoting. Read into his words whatever you like.

"Who knew health care was so hard??" -djt

So if you inherited the same wealth he did, you would be just as successful, right?

What qualifications did Obama have? He will be a billionaire as well—did he create any jobs or some sort of product?

GogglesPisano
03-21-2020, 11:49 AM
So if you inherited the same wealth he did, you would be just as successful, right?

I would have. Easily.

​​​​​​https://fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-trump-index-funds/

at6d
03-21-2020, 11:52 AM
I hope you get the opportunity!

GogglesPisano
03-21-2020, 11:53 AM
I hope you get the opportunity!

That chance has passed. I wasn't stably genius enough to be born three feet from home base.

CBreezy
03-21-2020, 11:56 AM

What qualifications did Obama have? He will be a billionaire as well—did he create any jobs or some sort of product?

He didn't just inherit wealth. He inherited a name and the connections of his father. 99/100 people born into those circumstances would have been just as successful.

JulesWinfield
03-21-2020, 01:57 PM

Are we just going to ignore all the working people he stiffed along the way, along with the lenders when he declared bankruptcy multiple times?

TED74
03-21-2020, 05:42 PM
He didn't just inherit wealth. He inherited a name and the connections of his father. 99/100 people born into those circumstances would have been just as successful.

Was he successful?

forgot to bid
03-21-2020, 09:50 PM

99% of Trust fund babies are statistically high achievers and easily reach billionaire status on their own.

Said no one ever

forgot to bid
03-21-2020, 10:03 PM
I don't know....he's been the Director of the NSAID for 36 years, under 6 different POTUS'....I think his high wore off some time ago.

On things related to COVID-19, I’ll listen do the Dr. over the POTUS.

I don’t think his high has worn off at all.

had you ever heard of him prior to this event?

forgot to bid
03-21-2020, 10:31 PM

Why is he not deploying the military? FEMA? Why not accept international assistance until supplies are enroute? Pride and brand management at its worst.

why deploy the military and where would you deploy them?

contrails12
03-22-2020, 06:06 AM
99% of Trust fund babies are statistically high achievers and easily reach billionaire status on their own.

Said no one ever

you’re right. He’s basically Paris Hilton. Inherited a fortune and used it to become a reality tv star. Good at branding.

when tasked with running operations the workers and lenders got stiffed

better if he sits back and does branding

paris trump?

contrails12
03-22-2020, 06:07 AM
why deploy the military and where would you deploy them?

army corps of engineers? Build temporary hospitals?

food distribution?

contrails12
03-22-2020, 06:08 AM

he always shows up for the pandemics oddly enough

GogglesPisano
03-22-2020, 07:21 AM

Yes. Whenever there's a serious epidemic he's on CNN, PBS Newshour ...
Maybe not Fox.

OOfff
03-22-2020, 07:26 AM
yes, it’s dr Fauci that’s full of ****. Meanwhile, we get this level of buffoonery and outright LIES and his base just ignores it:

https://imgur.com/tAmAxts.jpg

DWC CAP10 USAF
03-22-2020, 08:04 AM

Acutally I had...while.researching Zika back in 2016 before takinga family cruise with a pregnant family member.

LumberJack
03-22-2020, 12:41 PM
First hand account from a pilot who contracted the Coronavirus and is under the age of 50. They have removed his name to protect his identity.But said it was ok to share his experience:

Today I was diagnosed with having a moderate case of the COVID virus. I am not sharing this for any sympathy or get wells, but to share my firsthand experience of what this is like so that those who keep spreading false information and downplaying the severity of this virus can be better informed.
Due to government protocols that essentially make only the most severe cases allowed to be tested, I was only tested for flu and other infections to rule those out. Moderate cases like mine, or less, are not allowed to be tested and thus do not get added to the numbers of officially diagnosed.
I had to wait most of the day to be given a slot to see a doctor. And only then was I given one because my respiratory distress was progressing. Speaking of symptoms. I am lucky that I have not gotten a bad fever yet, but I have had significant breathing issues. I am not an at risk patient with pre-existing conditions. In fact, I am in good shape (I play full soccer games multiple times a week) and I am not overweight.
Yet, these symptoms even in a moderate case are brutal. I have never felt anything like this in my life. Just walking and talking was leaving me gasping for air. When I would cough I was left so breathless that I even passed out a couple times after gasping for air. It took multiple medicines to only make my breathing feel labored. I have also been told that it will very likely be many months until my lung damage heals.
All of this and there are still not many cases in my area. If the outbreak had gone uncontained like it did in parts of Italy and I would be unable to see a doctor I would hate to imagine what would have happened. During my 2 hours at the ER I heard 2 Code Blue's in the COVID ward.
So for those that keep spreading false information and propaganda just stop. For those bemoaning this as a just a glorified flu just stop. This is not fun for anyone, our industry's economic health cratering is not fun, but you know what is not fun, seeing comments and posts saying that I just have a "bad flu".

-From the American Airlines thread.

GucciBoy
03-22-2020, 01:51 PM
This is an unattributed first-hand account of someone who is experiencing moderate respiratory distress due to a virus. This person is not experiencing life-threatening injuries. This person reports that he has received medical opinions that his injuries will require a long period to completely heal.

This unattributed report doesn’t seem to say in any way how this virus poses more of a threat than the seasonal flu. I’m not saying COVID-19 is more or less of a threat than the flu. I’m saying that I can spend about 39 seconds on google and find an account of a healthy 50-something that got the flu and had moderate complications. This unattributed report does nothing to justify the mass hysteria we are experiencing.

Razor
03-22-2020, 05:15 PM
Actually Dr Fauci (and VP Pence) was on with Mark Levin tonight and was very complimentary of the President and his handling of the situation. Said Trump's deferred to the science every time when a decision needed to be made.

https://www.foxnews.com/shows/life-liberty-levin

flyallnite
03-22-2020, 06:16 PM
This is an unattributed first-hand account of someone who is experiencing moderate respiratory distress due to a virus. This person is not experiencing life-threatening injuries. This person reports that he has received medical opinions that his injuries will require a long period to completely heal.

This unattributed report doesn’t seem to say in any way how this virus poses more of a threat than the seasonal flu. I’m not saying COVID-19 is more or less of a threat than the flu. I’m saying that I can spend about 39 seconds on google and find an account of a healthy 50-something that got the flu and had moderate complications. This unattributed report does nothing to justify the mass hysteria we are experiencing.

Check Google for the 12 year old girl at Atlanta Children's Scottish Rite, coughing up blood, had a transfusion, now on a ventilator. Otherwise healthy kid. Meanwhile mgmt and the union are working from home...

GucciBoy
03-22-2020, 07:35 PM
Check Google for the 12 year old girl at Atlanta Children's Scottish Rite, coughing up blood, had a transfusion, now on a ventilator. Otherwise healthy kid. Meanwhile mgmt and the union are working from home...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/health/flu-claims-life-pennsylvania-boy.amp

Absolute tragedies. But they happen every year. No hysteria after this poor boy died.

Phins2right
03-22-2020, 07:53 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/health/flu-claims-life-pennsylvania-boy.amp

Absolute tragedies. But they happen every year. No hysteria after this poor boy died.

2006 36 million died from hunger around the globe. Today, at this moment 24,499 have died from hunger. So far this year 2,020,740 have died from hunger.

No one in MSM has batted an eye. Not enough cliks there. Lacks the drama and the sauce with which they can whip the sheeple into a frenzy with. Tragedies happen all over the world, every day.

https://www.theworldcounts.com/challenges/people-and-poverty/hunger-and-obesity/how-many-people-die-from-hunger-each-year

Buck Rogers
03-22-2020, 08:13 PM
2006 36 million died from hunger around the globe. Today, at this moment 24,499 have died from hunger. So far this year 2,020,740 have died from hunger.

No one in MSM has batted an eye. Not enough cliks there. Lacks the drama and the sauce with which they can whip the sheeple into a frenzy with. Tragedies happen all over the world, every day.

https://www.theworldcounts.com/challenges/people-and-poverty/hunger-and-obesity/how-many-people-die-from-hunger-each-year

Phins....don't try to confuse me with facts.....we all know there is no click bait in a mere 2 million deaths due to starvation. WTF is MSM gonna do if Trump isn't re-elected.....he is cannon fodder ad nauseam 24/7 and keeps 50% of viewers glued to the telly.....I'll be shorting MSM stocks even at these levels if/when MSM wins the propaganda war on all of us this fall.

Turbosina
03-22-2020, 10:30 PM
Phins....don't try to confuse me with facts.....we all know there is no click bait in a mere 2 million deaths due to starvation. WTF is MSM gonna do if Trump isn't re-elected.....he is cannon fodder ad nauseam 24/7 and keeps 50% of viewers glued to the telly.....I'll be shorting MSM stocks even at these levels if/when MSM wins the propaganda war on all of us this fall.
So wait. Let me see. The mainstream media wants Trump re-elected so they can keep profits high. But, they also want him sent home in disgrace, which is why they created this 'hoax.'

Which one is it?

majorpilot
03-23-2020, 12:09 AM
yes, it’s dr Fauci that’s full of ****. Meanwhile, we get this level of buffoonery and outright LIES and his base just ignores it:

https://imgur.com/tAmAxts.jpg

“He didn’t say those things” (that we watched him say).

“Fake news!”

“It’s Obama’s/Biden’s/Hilary’s fault!”

“CNN (insert source here, sometimes even Fox when someone there remembers they’re a journalist) lies!”

Blah blah blah...it’s all noise because the truth is — as he said — most of his base won’t ever give up on him, it’s a cult. He’s right, he could shoot someone and they’d not blink. Even he didn’t count on the Rep party falling at his feet...anyone who knows his history (plenty of New Yorkers) knows he’s laughing all the way...

majorpilot
03-23-2020, 12:17 AM
So wait. Let me see. The mainstream media wants Trump re-elected so they can keep profits high. But, they also want him sent home in disgrace, which is why they created this 'hoax.'

Which one is it?

Ah, consistency. The hobgoblin of little minds....my friends, stable geniuses aren’t so constrained. They don’t even have to carry a single thought through a sentence, but can simply emit word salads to capture their grandiose ideas. Seeking things like truth, facts, or sensible motivations is like telling DaVinci to stay inside “paint-by-number” lines...who are we, mere non-inherited wealth, lesser-gene infested plebes to question such brilliance? We weren’t even smart enough to dodge military service!

badflaps
03-23-2020, 02:24 AM
Ah, consistency. The hobgoblin of little minds....my friends, stable geniuses aren’t so constrained. They don’t even have to carry a single thought through a sentence, but can simply emit word salads to capture their grandiose ideas. Seeking things like truth, facts, or sensible motivations is like telling DaVinci to stay inside “paint-by-number” lines...who are we, mere non-inherited wealth, lesser-gene infested plebes to question such brilliance? We weren’t even smart enough to dodge military service!
I only knew one guy that wanted to go to Nam. The Army sent me his stuff.

theUpsideDown
03-23-2020, 04:34 AM
I only knew one guy that wanted to go to Nam. The Army sent me his stuff.
So when trump said he knew more than the generals, was that one time?

CX500T
03-23-2020, 04:47 AM
So when trump said he knew more than the generals, was that one time?

Having worked directly for a 2 star, I'd rather take Trump shooting from the hip than half the people who "played the game" to get to Flag Rank.

Here's a hint. VERY FEW Admirals or Generals got there due to prowess on the battlefield.

The admiral I worked for was stupid smart in a couple areas. Fighting a warship was not one of them. But that is a very small portion of how they select for rank. How he made it through a ship CO tour without running aground is one of lifes great mysteries.

ERflyer
03-23-2020, 05:42 AM
Having worked directly for a 2 star, I'd rather take Trump shooting from the hip than half the people who "played the game" to get to Flag Rank.

Here's a hint. VERY FEW Admirals or Generals got there due to prowess on the battlefield.

The admiral I worked for was stupid smart in a couple areas. Fighting a warship was not one of them. But that is a very small portion of how they select for rank. How he made it through a ship CO tour without running aground is one of lifes great mysteries.

So true. During a real war where the enemy actually fights back they quickly get fired until they find a general that knows how to fight. Too bad we can’t just quickly fire presidents during a crisis until we find one that knows how to lead.

Abouttime2fish
03-23-2020, 06:00 AM
So true. During a real war where the enemy actually fights back they quickly get fired until they find a general that knows how to fight. Too bad we can’t just quickly fire presidents during a crisis until we find one that knows how to lead.

folks need to know how to follow too, just sayin’.

CBreezy
03-23-2020, 06:12 AM

This is a complete joke. Listen, there are certainly problems with the general officer corps to say the least. But to say a guy whose only experience with the military is that one time he shook their hand is somehow more qualified than a guy who spent 30 years working under the doctrine and half a decade studying it is lunacy. Are there unqualified generals and admirals who got where they were because of who they knew? Of course. Is Trump shooting from the hip more qualified than even the most incompetent general? Get out of here.

CBreezy
03-23-2020, 06:14 AM

I'm with you. It's bad. But the last part is where you lost me. They SHOULD be working at home. We have to be out there to keep the smallest semblance of interstate commerce operational. We can't do our jobs from home. Just like truckers and grocers and doctors can't either. Unfortunately, we all signed up to be integral to keep our economy moving. To say that management and the union should be in their offices because we are in the airports is vindictive and unhelpful.

popcopy
03-23-2020, 08:20 AM
So how about an update on how our colleagues are dealing with their COVID19 illnesses?

sf340b
03-23-2020, 08:42 AM
So how about an update on how our colleagues are dealing with their COVID19 illnesses?

What could possibly go wrong with sorceries and medication?

​​​​​​5331. pharmakeia ► (https://biblehub.com/greek/5332.htm) Strong's Concordance
pharmakeia: the use of medicine, drugs or spells
Original Word: φαρμακεία, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: pharmakeia
Phonetic Spelling: (far-mak-i'-ah)
Definition: the use of medicine, drugs or spells
Usage: magic, sorcery, enchantment.

flyallnite
03-23-2020, 08:57 AM
I'm with you. It's bad. But the last part is where you lost me. They SHOULD be working at home. We have to be out there to keep the smallest semblance of interstate commerce operational. We can't do our jobs from home. Just like truckers and grocers and doctors can't either. Unfortunately, we all signed up to be integral to keep our economy moving. To say that management and the union should be in their offices because we are in the airports is vindictive and unhelpful.

I agree with everything you've said except the vindictive and unhelpful part : ) I calls 'em like I sees 'em. If you took the reigns of leadership, then you should LEAD. That means getting out front, John Wayne D-Day style, and do what you can for your people... and to the few that are,**Much Respect**. If I were a union chief, I'd be clamoring for safety items for my constituents, masks, food, actual wipes that work, etc. I'd be telling the company that multiple leg deadheads while perhaps necessary in the short term, are only exposing flight crews to more risk. I'd be notifying the company that without a concrete plan for evacuation of a disaster area in the event of illness, no crews may layover. I'd demand that the government provide Covid testing at hubs for crews that are working and elect to receive one. As it is now, we are probably sending asymptomatic people around the system and into hotels further spreading the virus.

If I were a DL leader, I'd be pushing for a better cancellation plan going forward, with fewer broken rotations and more support for layover crews, including the aforementioned evacuation plan (plan to return you home in the event of illness, so you don't die of exposure or starvation in an abandoned hotel), more gloves and supplies, get catering to provide crew meals for every leg possible, especially a layover leg. I'd be at least trying to secure N95 masks for crews transiting airports and hotels. I'd set up a station at hubs to take crews temperatures and assess exposure risk. I'd then communicate that plan, or at least the efforts to secure these necessary steps. I realize they have a lot of moving parts and it's a crisis, nothing will be perfect, but here we are, two weeks into this mess and they are still just throwing crews at the problem like soldiers over the trench in WW1. At least give us some tanks or BAR's! Anyway, thanks for your reply CBreezy, fly safe and stay healthy!

gopher3
03-23-2020, 09:12 AM

Would you be inclined to fly a jet with open write ups? Get the job done right. Yes it’s our job but our leaders are Failing to give us the tools to stay safe and keep our crews safe. They say they are doing all of these great things to keep crews and frontline employees safe but I have yet to see it in action. If anything, I have found the opposite to be true. I have yet to see an aircraft sanitized. Last trip I had they swapped us to an aircraft that hadn’t been catered or cleaned from the last flight and just started to board so they could get an on time departure. Masks? Sani cons? Matrix3? Where? Just keep going to work so we can burn gas and jeapordize employee/safety health so we can fly 4 people to bum fuc Ville. Great plan. Keep kicking the can down the road is the plan. It’s the new layered approach to everything we do now. Hey...thanks for all you do...we got your back.

Let me know if you get CVirus on a layover how that works out for you.

velosnow
03-23-2020, 09:19 AM
Last trip I had they swapped us to an aircraft that hadn’t been catered or cleaned from the last flight and just started to board so they could get an on time departure. Masks? Sani cons? Matrix3? Where? Just keep going to work so we can burn gas and jeapordize employee/safety health so we can fly 4 people to bum fuc Ville
Not to point fingers, but where is the PIC decision not to board?

gopher3
03-23-2020, 09:35 AM
Not to point fingers, but where is the PIC decision not to board?

You do you Hoss...Pic stepped in and took care of it. Thanks for your concern. But it should be common sense at this point. I’m trying to highlight the disconnect. Since we are pointing fingers....lemme guess...your a WB guy sitting home getting paid and getting 76 hrs next month to sit around and question the NB grunts on the frontline? Put your head back in the snow.

velosnow
03-23-2020, 10:02 AM
You do you Hoss...Pic stepped in and took care of it. Thanks for your concern. But it should be common sense at this point. I’m trying to highlight the disconnect. Since we are pointing fingers....lemme guess...your a WB guy sitting home getting paid and getting 76 hrs next month to sit around and question the NB grunts on the frontline? Put your head back in the snow.
Take about 10-20% off their bud, just asking since it wasn't clear in your post. Glad it got taken care of.

gopher3
03-23-2020, 10:36 AM
Take about 10-20% off their bud, just asking since it wasn't clear in your post. Glad it got taken care of.

My bad....I read into your post the wrong way. And yeah, Im a bit testy. Numerous dumb things happening out there due to a lack of leadership. I get these are unprecedented times but from my last trip I’m losing confidence. I don’t like being patronized and lied to from desk jockeys. Maybe PB should get out and fly a turn at the least. Unfortunately the VP of flt ops can’t because he’s not a Delta Pilot. Genius decision that was. Give us the tools and the truth....

velosnow
03-23-2020, 10:40 AM
My bad....I read into your post the wrong way. And yeah, Im a bit testy. Numerous dumb things happening out there due to a lack of leadership. I get these are unprecedented times but from my last trip I’m losing confidence. I don’t like being patronized and lied to from desk jockeys. Maybe PB should get out and fly a turn at the least. Unfortunately the VP of flt ops can’t because he’s not a Delta Pilot. Genius decision that was. Give us the tools and the truth....
No worries, it is challenging out there for sure and it doesn't help getting lip service from the 4th floor. For the record I'm a 7ER guy flying my fair share of domestic these days so same poop different fleet. I'll see you out there in a couple of days doing ATL turns.

gopher3
03-23-2020, 10:42 AM
No worries, it is challenging out there for sure and it doesn't help getting lip service from the 4th floor. For the record I'm a 7ER guy flying my fair share of domestic these days so same poop different fleet. I'll see you out there in a couple of days doing ATL turns.

I’m with you 100%. Be safe out there

gopher3
03-23-2020, 10:48 AM

Ive been filling out FCRs but I doubt anything is even being looked at given the circumstances. I’m not a fan of Sky hub but there is quite a bit of venting going on over there. A lot of cheerleaders and propaganda but some of the “leaders” respond at times. Unfortunately the response is like a politicians lips moving.

80ktsClamp
03-23-2020, 11:36 AM
Some good news: Emory (a research hospital in ATL co-located with the CDC- they were the ones that treated the Ebola patients in that outbreak) has a drug cocktail that has done well in treating all but the most serious cases of C19 without needing a ventilator. More research has to be done on the long term effects (which is unfortunately normally a long process), but the solutions are coming.

They've also all but been able to eliminate any intra-hospital transmission of the virus.

gopher3
03-23-2020, 12:31 PM
Some good news: Emory (a research hospital in ATL co-located with the CDC- they were the ones that treated the Ebola patients in that outbreak) has a drug cocktail that has done well in treating all but the most serious cases of C19 without needing a ventilator. More research has to be done on the long term effects (which is unfortunately normally a long process), but the solutions are coming.

They've also all but been able to eliminate any intra-hospital transmission of the virus.

Also some good news is that the mortality rate is trending significantly lower than Italy and China due to the great healthcare we have here. We are seeing numbers more in line with South Korea. Fingers crossed

The Rover
03-23-2020, 12:54 PM

If the previous malaria cases are any indicator, Delta will keep this on the down low.

We are all at an elevated risk due to our profession and I get the feeling Delta isn't putting that much effort into our safety.

Our union should demand that every cockpit is thoroughly cleaned (wiped down in detail) every night at a minimum. It would be nice to see some effort by the company to minimize exposure for both pilots and flight attendants.

Trap the threat

Minimize risk

Slow the operation

Expand your team

Rules of the Road

Banzai
03-23-2020, 01:26 PM
I agree with everything you've said except the vindictive and unhelpful part : ) I calls 'em like I sees 'em. If you took the reigns of leadership, then you should LEAD. That means getting out front, John Wayne D-Day style, and do what you can for your people... and to the few that are,**Much Respect**. If I were a union chief, I'd be clamoring for safety items for my constituents, masks, food, actual wipes that work, etc. I'd be telling the company that multiple leg deadheads while perhaps necessary in the short term, are only exposing flight crews to more risk. I'd be notifying the company that without a concrete plan for evacuation of a disaster area in the event of illness, no crews may layover. I'd demand that the government provide Covid testing at hubs for crews that are working and elect to receive one. As it is now, we are probably sending asymptomatic people around the system and into hotels further spreading the virus.

If I were a DL leader, I'd be pushing for a better cancellation plan going forward, with fewer broken rotations and more support for layover crews, including the aforementioned evacuation plan (plan to return you home in the event of illness, so you don't die of exposure or starvation in an abandoned hotel), more gloves and supplies, get catering to provide crew meals for every leg possible, especially a layover leg. I'd be at least trying to secure N95 masks for crews transiting airports and hotels. I'd set up a station at hubs to take crews temperatures and assess exposure risk. I'd then communicate that plan, or at least the efforts to secure these necessary steps. I realize they have a lot of moving parts and it's a crisis, nothing will be perfect, but here we are, two weeks into this mess and they are still just throwing crews at the problem like soldiers over the trench in WW1. At least give us some tanks or BAR's! Anyway, thanks for your reply CBreezy, fly safe and stay healthy!

Something needs to be done. Just because I have the latitude to call in sick and not burn sick hours if I get COVID19, doesn’t mean I feel sanguine about taking risks.

And we are taking risks. Some could be better mitigated than they are right now.

LandGreen2
03-23-2020, 01:47 PM

Oh my!! You have gotta be high. I'm a pro life voter (sorry Dems) and Fauci is the ONLY one I listen to based on his creds.

gopher3
03-23-2020, 02:37 PM
If the previous malaria cases are any indicator, Delta will keep this on the down low.

We are all at an elevated risk due to our profession and I get the feeling Delta isn't putting that much effort into our safety.

Our union should demand that every cockpit is thoroughly cleaned (wiped down in detail) every night at a minimum. It would be nice to see some effort by the company to minimize exposure for both pilots and flight attendants.

Trap the threat

Minimize risk

Slow the operation

Expand your team

Rules of the Road

NYC 717 pilot and wife both tested positive. If your significant other does FB DPW....details there

newKnow
03-29-2020, 04:15 PM

Let's revisit this post in a few weeks to see who exactly is full of sh*t.

Hey. It will be April and things should magically go away by then, right?

P.S. -- When exactly do those 15 cases go down to near zero?

So, the President just said that if we get out of this with only 100,000 deaths, we will have done a very good job. That's with the mitigation factors we have in place.

Without the mitigation factors, he say's we would be looking at 1.6 to 2.2 million Americans losing their lives to the Corona virus.

He also extedded the social distancing guidelines to April 30th.

Seems like Dr. Fauci is going to get more than 15 minutes of fame.

Hank Kingsley
03-29-2020, 04:35 PM
So, the President just said that if we get out of this with only 100,000 deaths, we will have done a very good job. That's with the mitigation factors we have in place.

Without the mitigation factors, he say's we would be looking at 1.6 to 2.2 million Americans losing their lives to the Corona virus.

He also extedded the social distancing guidelines to April 30th.

Seems like Dr. Fauci is going to get more than 15 minutes of fame.

Left full rudder, bring her about smartly. Now he's saving 2 million lives. Snake oil anyone?

velosnow
03-29-2020, 04:41 PM
Wait, are people putting more stock into what Trump is saying vs. Fauci? Please tell me that isn't so.

Andy21
03-29-2020, 05:31 PM
If you mean by breaking the cycle to even out the curve initially, then sure. But it is absolutely insane to think lockdowns for the duration are the way to go for this. A year? Two? Total global meltdown and double to triple the unemployment of the great depression and massive effects that could last generations and cause world wars if we do that. That stratedgy is asinine for this.

I am at a Loss as to why 99% of the Population is completely BLIND to your point..from Saturn your point is the only evidence of Sanity on Earth.

Even using the MASSIVELY overstated mortality rate of the RETRACTED warning that sent us on this suicide path, the number of deaths incurred will be at Least 10 for every 1 saved. The GDP is already down 30%..a Depression is defined by a loss of 10%!

30,000,000 die EVERYDAY of Starvation NOW...no one gives a F about them i guess.

This is the Triumph of EMOTION and PROPAGANDA over reason. Metrics in the newspaper is a FRAUD! # of confirmed cases means NOTHING...the death are very close to seasonal average..and in relation to global population and incurred risks INSIGNIFICANT.
YES it's a Nasty virus. Likely YOU'VE ALREADY HAD IT...it was even REMOVED from the list of High Consequence Infectious Diseases 10 Days ago.
Predicted Mortality OVERSTATED BY 2,800%

Check it all out...the Al Gore Scientist from Imperial College who started this madness downgraded predicted deaths in UK from 500,000 to 20,000 and admits MOST OF ENGLAND HAS ALREADY HAD IT and this, by the way, IS THE ONLY WAY.
Frighteningly Delicate and Intellectually Lazy Generation

ACessential
03-29-2020, 05:41 PM
I am at a Loss as to why 99% of the Population is completely BLIND to your point..from Saturn your point is the only evidence of Sanity on Earth.

Even using the MASSIVELY overstated mortality rate of the RETRACTED warning that sent us on this suicide path, the number of deaths incurred will be at Least 10 for every 1 saved. The GDP is already down 30%..a Depression is defined by a loss of 10%!

30,000,000 die EVERYDAY of Starvation NOW...no one gives a F about them i guess.

This is the Triumph of EMOTION and PROPAGANDA over reason. Metrics in the newspaper is a FRAUD! # of confirmed cases means NOTHING...the death are very close to seasonal average..and in relation to global population and incurred risks INSIGNIFICANT.
YES it's a Nasty virus. Likely YOU'VE ALREADY HAD IT...it was even REMOVED from the list of High Consequence Infectious Diseases 10 Days ago.

Check it all out...the Al Gore Scientist from Imperial College who started this madness downgraded predicted deaths in UK from 500,000 to 20,000 and admits MOST OF ENGLAND HAS ALREADY HAD IT and this, by the way, IS THE ONLY WAY.

LOL thats cute. Another pilot who claims to be an expert on epidemiology.

ERflyer
03-29-2020, 05:53 PM
There have been some epic first posts here lately.

popcopy
03-29-2020, 05:58 PM

LOL!

Hey, will you pick up my trips please? Actually, don’t do that, go down to your local hospital and tell them is all a hoax and they’re idiots for being worried about COVID19. They'll be so glad a smart Delta Pilot came and set them straight.

CBreezy
03-29-2020, 05:58 PM
LOL thats cute. Another pilot who claims to be an expert on epidemiology.

Look at all the all caps. He MUST be legit.

FL370esq
03-29-2020, 06:03 PM
Not to try and get this thread back to the title but do we have any idea how many of our pilots have popped positive for the WuFlu at this point?

newKnow
03-29-2020, 06:05 PM
Wait, are people putting more stock into what Trump is saying vs. Fauci? Please tell me that isn't so.

Ha. Ha. Start at page 6.

Phins2right
03-29-2020, 06:10 PM

Dude, don't know who you are but I like your train of thought.

Now be prepared for some children called OOOOFFFFF, contrails12, popcopy et al to come in and demand "sources". That's their tired boilerplate. They are intellectually lazy. Devoid of motivation and lacking in the most basic research skills. Sums them up pretty much.

116,516 Americans died in WW1 (1917-1918)
405,399 Americans died in WW2

These wars were fought as threats to our freedom. A sacrifice of untold comprehension from our present day society. Today we are weak. We cower from a bug because some guy, a "doctor", elevated to demagogue status via the social medias, says it's bad. The press hammers it home, and thus policy is created.

I fear for when the time comes we have to face a serious threat to our society and our nation. For decades our politicians have been hopelessly divided, our freedoms have been eroded for the sake of "security". Our institutions have been directed back against us as the unforeseen "bogey-man" demands this to be done for our own protection. We have an tragic intoxication with celebrity. None of this bodes well. Is their hope? I think so. You see the majority of us are still righteous. We still question, we are skeptics. We don't effortlessly swallow the pablum the press lays forth for the masses to consume.

So Andy, be prepared for the onslaught from those on this forum that lack critical thought. These same ones will call you out for being narrow minded, a "nut job", a "tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist", yet never want to entertain or discuss an idea or opinion that differs from their own. Rest assured there are however, critical thinkers that do post here, and they will be the ones to engage with.

vyperdriver
03-29-2020, 06:10 PM
Good gracious some of the posts! The idea isnt to remain in our caves for 1, 2 or even 3 years...good grief. It's to bust the current wave, manage the illnesses we have, buy a little time for therapuedics to vet out as well as good some form of legit vaccines at least in a pseudo deployment stage. Minimize otherwise unnecessary suffering and death. We WILL be fully back at work with Corona still around and making people sick, but let's at least get a few bullets in the gun before we get back to "life as normal." This isnt a rocket science approach!

majorpilot
03-29-2020, 06:18 PM
Rest assured there are however, critical thinkers that do post here, and they will be the ones to engage with.

That’s great news!

Now, when will THEY be here?

Phins2right
03-29-2020, 06:21 PM
Good gracious some of the posts! The idea isnt to remain in our caves for 1, 2 or even 3 years...good grief. It's to bust the current wave, manage the illnesses we have, buy a little time for therapuedics to vet out as well as good some form of legit vaccines at least in a pseudo deployment stage. Minimize otherwise unnecessary suffering and death. We WILL be fully back at work with Corona still around and making people sick, but let's at least get a few bullets in the gun before we get back to "life as normal." This isnt a rocket science approach!
No one said that dude. You implied it.

We've talked about therapeutics. I mentioned the FDA was going to fast track meds a week ago and got shot in the face by the usual intellectually disingenuous posters on here. Well here we are about 1.5 weeks later with an approval. I will also say that the vaccine is going to be fast tracked as well.

We've already created the depression. That ship has sailed. Let's see if the Govt can get out of the way in the next 2 years so we can recover. If they do, we should be good, if they don't you won't recognize the US as of Jan 2020.

BTW you call yourself vyperdriver, you fly/flew F-16s? If so where and when? You can PM so as not to doxx yourself.

majorpilot
03-29-2020, 06:22 PM

Um, apparently some of us have been in our caves for a while already...but at least the caves get cable news!

There goes that “science” word again, next thing you’ll be telling us how education and training matter.

popcopy
03-29-2020, 06:23 PM

Now be prepared for some children called OOOOFFFFF, contrails12, popcopy et al to come in and demand "sources". That's their tired boilerplate. They are intellectually lazy. Devoid of motivation and lacking in the most basic research skills. Sums them up pretty much.

These wars were fought as threats to our freedom. A sacrifice of untold comprehension from our present day society. Today we are weak. We cower from a bug because some guy, a "doctor", elevated to demagogue status via the social medias, says it's bad. The press hammers it home, and thus policy is created.

I fear for when the time comes we have to face a serious threat to our society and our nation. For decades our politicians have been hopelessly divided, our freedoms have been eroded for the sake of "security". Our institutions have been directed back against us as the unforeseen "bogey-man" demands this to be done for our own protection. We have an tragic intoxication with celebrity. None of this bodes well. Is their hope? I think so. You see the majority of us are still righteous. We still question, we are skeptics. We don't effortlessly swallow the pablum the press lays forth for the masses to consume.

So Andy, be prepared for the onslaught from those on this forum that lack critical thought. These same ones will call you out for being narrow minded, a "nut job", a "tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist", yet never want to entertain or discuss an idea or opinion that differs from their own. Rest assured there are however, critical thinkers that do post here, and they will be the ones to engage with.

Another Smart Delta Pilot!!! Yo! Go down to your hospital and tell the MDs you’re a Delta Pilot and you know better. Let them know it’s all a hoax, the flu is worse, and it’s a plot by the dems! — They’ll be so relieved . Finally, a Delta Pilot came in and told them it was all Okay, the COVID is just a hoax by the trump haters. It’s all been actors and Hollywood people trying to take Trump down. — Wow! You’ll be a HERO!!! All those “dead” people, haha. they’re actors!! No one has died! It’s like Sandy Hook all over again. Stupid Dems!! Trying to take down POTUS and get revenge for the 2016 Election.

/s

you dumbass.

Phins2right
03-29-2020, 06:24 PM
That’s great news!

Now, when will THEY be here?
So typical. But oh so APC. Run along child, back to your thots on insta. At least the bugs you'll get from them can be cured with a shot.

velosnow
03-29-2020, 06:24 PM

Did you make a new account to have a conversation with yourself?

Phins2right
03-29-2020, 06:25 PM
Another Smart Delta Pilot!!! Yo! Go down to your hospital and tell the MDs you’re a Delta Pilot and you know better. Let them know it’s all a hoax, the flu is worse, and it’s a plot by the dems! — They’ll be so relieved . Finally, a Delta Pilot came in and told them it was all Okay, the COVID is just a hoax by the trump haters. It’s all been actors and Hollywood people trying to take Trump down. — Wow! You’ll be a HERO!!! All those “dead” people, haha. they’re actors!! No one has died! It’s like Sandy Hook all over again. Stupid Dems!! Trying to take down POTUS and get revenge for the 2016 Election.

/s

you dumbass.
Nice, kiss your mother with that mouth, or is it your sister. Not sure how it goes with you.

Phins2right
03-29-2020, 06:27 PM
Did you make a new account to have a conversation with yourself?
Hello there, I forgot to mention you as part of the intellectually challenged. Thanks for reminding me you still consume O2. No not me. What else do you have to add to the discourse other than school yard tripe?

casual observer
03-29-2020, 06:32 PM
I get the idea the media wants to amp this because they want to sell copy or make Trump look bad. But that does not explain the response of the Chinese, Italian, and most other governments around the world. They do not care about American media or politics. And they went all in on fighting this; crazy like. The Chinese were bolting people into their apartment buildings and dragging others out by force. The Italians shut down the whole country. Most of Europe is doing the same.

There is no way to explain the actions of other governments except that they are seeing outcomes that scare them into the drastic measures they are taking.

I hope the conspiracy guys are right, but until I hear how Americans are somehow immune to the **** storm that seems to be ravaging the rest of the world, I'm going to be open minded to the prognostications of doom and respond accordingly.

It's more than just a bad flu season. The extreme responses are justified, until we get more information.

m3113n1a1
03-29-2020, 06:37 PM
Hello there, I forgot to mention you as part of the intellectually challenged. Thanks for reminding me you still consume O2. No not me. What else do you have to add to the discourse other than school yard tripe?

Honestly I don't think you're fit to fly airplanes.

Also, add the Spanish flu death toll of 17-50 million (675k in the US) to your cute little war stats there.

velosnow
03-29-2020, 06:44 PM

Also, add the Spanish flu death toll of 17-50 million (675k in the US) to your cute little war stats there.
Is there an equivalent of Article 4 of the 25th Amendment in the PWA somewhere?

newKnow
03-29-2020, 06:45 PM

The President today said that without mitigation we would see 1.6 - 2.2 million Americans die from Covid-19. So, about 3x the amount of U.S. deaths your cited for WWI and WWII combined?

Using low end hospitilization rates, that would mean we would have 20 million people who would need to be hospitilized.

How free do you think you will be when some 20- something 1st year med student is at the door of the hospital deciding if you get's to get admitted to the ICU that day?

This isn't about being weak. It's about supply and demand.

Phins2right
03-29-2020, 06:53 PM

And your PhD is in what again?

Thanks for mentioning the S FLu stat.

I wonder how all the vets would feel about your cute little remark about the "cute little wars stat". Being a vet, I'm not impressed. But hey, it's a free country, and idiots like you are free to spout off whatever you want, no matter how insensitive or self centered. I'm good with that, it is after all your right, but it doesn't make it right.

OOfff
03-29-2020, 06:53 PM

thirty million people die per day of starvation? Do you even listen to yourself?

contrails12
03-29-2020, 06:55 PM
If we’re worried about honoring the WWII vets (thread drift?) the best way to do that might be to follow the advice of the experts to avoid infecting the remaining few WWII vets with what would amount to a death sentence??

Phins2right
03-29-2020, 06:55 PM
The President today said that without mitigation we would see 1.6 - 2.2 million Americans die from Covid-19. So, about 3x the amount of U.S. deaths your cited for WWI and WWII combined?

Using low end hospitilization rates, that would mean we would have 20 million people who would need to be hospitilized.

How free do you think you will be when some 20- something 1st year med student is at the door of the hospital deciding if you get's to get admitted to the ICU that day?

Not picking a fight with you on this. As I normally respect what you have to say on this forum and agree with about 99% of what you have to say.

It's not going to come to the scenario you described. That's about all I have to opine about it. See how it fleshes out in 6-9 months won't we?

Phins2right
03-29-2020, 06:58 PM
If we’re worried about honoring the WWII vets (thread drift?) the best way to do that might be to follow the advice of the experts to avoid infecting the remaining few WWII vets with what would amount to a death sentence??
Contrails, good to see you are still kicking albeit your disingenuous self. Ahh no, nice try at deflection. Not what this is about.

contrails12
03-29-2020, 06:59 PM
Contrails, good to see you are still kicking albeit your disingenuous self. Ahh no, nice try at deflection. Not what this is about.

you brought it up pal

OOfff
03-29-2020, 06:59 PM

yeah, how dare I ask for sources from claptrap like “30m people die per day from starvation” and your exceptional lunacy that covid 19 was intentionally “spliced with HIV and SARS.”

majorpilot
03-29-2020, 07:04 PM
Nice, kiss your mother with that mouth, or is it your sister. Not sure how it goes with you.

Now the name-calling descends to “yo’ mama” insults...you’ve graduated from Trumpanzee to Trumprangutan!

Congratulations! In the post you’ll soon receive your orange wig and face powder as part of your promotion kit. You’ll also get Volume 2 of the insults (middle-schooler words, up from fourth grade).

I’m sure you’ll be putting all of that to good use here, we look forward t watching you progress.

Mesabah
03-29-2020, 07:05 PM

According to my father's doctor, who was called to work at the Hospital for this crisis, once you get on a ventilator in the ICU, you are almost guaranteed to die. He says the hospital can't do anything for you, so shutting down the economy to even out the curve is a gigantic mistake.

Jagaa
03-29-2020, 07:06 PM
Dear pilots how do you solve the Recurrent training Annex 6 9.4. If you don't have SIM in your country. Is there any procedure. Thank you.

BobZ
03-29-2020, 07:08 PM
I get the idea the media wants to amp this because they want to sell copy or make Trump look bad. But that does not explain the response of the Chinese, Italian, and most other governments around the world. They do not care about American media or politics. And they went all in on fighting this; crazy like. The Chinese were bolting people into their apartment buildings and dragging others out by force. The Italians shut down the whole country. Most of Europe is doing the same.

There is no way to explain the actions of other governments except that they are seeing outcomes that scare them into the drastic measures they are taking.

I hope the conspiracy guys are right, but until I hear how Americans are somehow immune to the **** storm that seems to be ravaging the rest of the world, I'm going to be open minded to the prognostications of doom and respond accordingly.

It's more than just a bad flu season. The extreme responses are justified, until we get more information.

Unmanaged this has the potential to cause significant numbers of deaths. Mostly in dense population centers.

Most of the msm is elevating the situation and its potential worst case outcome for purely political advantage.

The bigger the boogie man the easier it is to level charges of inaction and incompetence.

The irony is the potus is undertaking this effort at huge costs to the entire nation to protect the population centers that didnt vote for him and whose elected representatives from even before he took office have attacked him..his family...and sought to undermine and remove him from office.

They were waisting time money and attention on a side show impeachment....at the very time the communist chinese were unleashing this plague on the world.

The last go round infected 60 million and cost thousands of lives. Yet no msm outcry. No reporters demanding why help was being witheld...and complaining about the potis being unable to pull millions of masks out of thin air.

when it was the very people who are STILL in the msm....and congress.... who over the last 30 years oversaw and enriched themselves shipping our medical supply industry to china.

In a few weeks the death toll is likely to be 10 times what it is today. Lets hope that is the high water mark and things begin to subside from there.

majorpilot
03-29-2020, 07:09 PM
I wonder how all the vets would feel about your cute little remark about the "cute little wars stat". Being a vet, I'm not impressed. But hey, it's a free country, and idiots like you are free to spout off whatever you want, no matter how insensitive or self centered. I'm good with that, it is after all your right, but it doesn't make it right.

As a fellow vet, thank you for your service.

And I am ashamed of you. Your incivility, hostility, disregard for others and their ideas reflects poorly on you, your service, and the ideals for which we and many more sacrificed.

But both of us defended your right—others on here can decide if you fit your self-described “idiot” category—to spout off whatever you want.

Friendly hint: Don’t bet anything on the likely outcome of that “idiot classification” poll.

Phins2right
03-29-2020, 07:12 PM
thirty million people die per day of starvation? Do you even listen to yourself?
The Borgen project check it out.
https://borgenproject.org/how-many-people-die-from-hunger-each-year/

majorpilot
03-29-2020, 07:12 PM
yeah, how dare I ask for sources from claptrap like “30m people die per day from starvation” and your exceptional lunacy that covid 19 was intentionally “spliced with HIV and SARS.”

Don’t forget the aliens and Bigfoot, they’re in there somewhere!! And
Gy-NAAA!!!

OOfff
03-29-2020, 07:13 PM
are you functionally illiterate? That’s a semi-serious question, because it really doesn’t seem like you comprehend the things you read

ERflyer
03-29-2020, 07:14 PM
Joe Diffie, a great country music singer just died of Covid-19.
John Deere Green
Home
Many others.
RIP

majorpilot
03-29-2020, 07:14 PM
According to my father's doctor, who was called to work at the Hospital for this crisis, once you get on a ventilator in the ICU, you are almost guaranteed to die. He says the hospital can't do anything for you, so shutting down the economy to even out the curve is a gigantic mistake.

So we should not hook anyone to a ventilator? Why have them at all?

I hear you: We should go shut them all down now and just send everyone home...the sooner we get this over with, the sooner we can all go back to making money!

I hope you or no one in your family is stricken with this and has to be ventilated so you don’t have to ever admit to them what you wrote here.

majorpilot
03-29-2020, 07:15 PM
are you functionally illiterate?

Disinterested observers have already reached a fairly bulletproof conclusion.

BobZ
03-29-2020, 07:18 PM
Read the number of 8 seconds.

Every 8 seconds a human being on this planet dies.

casual observer
03-29-2020, 07:18 PM
Unmanaged this has the potential to cause significant numbers of deaths. Mostly in dense population centers.

Most of the msm is elevating the situation and its potential worst case outcome for purely political advantage.

The bigger the boogie man the easier it is to level charges of inaction and incompetence.

The irony is the potus is undertaking this effort at huge costs to the entire nation to protect the population centers that didnt vote for him and whose elected representatives from even before he took office have attacked him..his family...and sought to undermine and remove him from office.

They were waisting time money and attention on a side show impeachment....at the very time the communist chinese were unleashing this plague on the world.

The last go round infected 60 million and cost thousands of lives. Yet no msm outcry. No reporters demanding why help was being witheld...and complaining about the potis being unable to pull millions of masks out of thin air.

when it was the very people who are STILL in the msm....and congress.... who over the last 30 years oversaw and enriched themselves shipping our medical supply industry to china.

In a few weeks the death toll is likely to be 10 times what it is today. Lets hope that is the high water mark and things begin to subside from there.

Fair, but I think most people think it's not the time to point fingers or make political points. The President should stick to facts and working to address the crisis. If the media or others want to politicize the situation, the public is smart enough to see it and it will be reflected in their approval.

Phins2right
03-29-2020, 07:19 PM
As a fellow vet, thank you for your service.

And I am ashamed of you. Your incivility, hostility, disregard for others and their ideas reflects poorly on you, your service, and the ideals for which we and many more sacrificed.

But both of us defended your right—others on here can decide if you fit your self-described “idiot” category—to spout off whatever you want.

Friendly hint: Don’t bet anything on the likely outcome of that “idiot classification” poll.
Don't really care what you think of me bro. Nice try on the attack though, I'll give you a D-

majorpilot
03-29-2020, 07:19 PM

The original quote was 30 million A DAY (caps in original).

Borgen cites 30 mill a YEAR.

So only off by a factor of, oh, 365X or so. Yeah, compelling evidence.

majorpilot
03-29-2020, 07:21 PM
Don't really care what you think of me bro. Nice try on the attack though, I'll give you a D-

I’m glad you don’t live your life in fear of the approval of others - nor do I, so I decline your grade.

Do you always arrive at a battle of wits unarmed, or is tonight just sort of special?

Mesabah
03-29-2020, 07:24 PM
So we should not hook anyone to a ventilator? Why have them at all?

I hear you: We should go shut them all down now and just send everyone home...the sooner we get this over with, the sooner we can all go back to making money!

I hope you or no one in your family is stricken with this and has to be ventilated so you don’t have to ever admit to them what you wrote here.There is a very high probability that this virus becomes a seasonal pathogen. There has been little to no success in the past with coronavirus vaccination. At some point we are going to have to make the tough choices. It's not about money, it's about holding society together.

Phins2right
03-29-2020, 07:24 PM
are you functionally illiterate? That’s a semi-serious question, because it really doesn’t seem like you comprehend the things you read
functionally illiterate....think about what you wrote, then ask me who's illiterate again. stop wasting our oxygen.

OOfff
03-29-2020, 07:26 PM
functionally illiterate....think about what you wrote, then ask me who's illiterate again. stop wasting our oxygen.
you realize that your source says “per year,” and the person I responded to claimed 30m deaths per day, right?

Buck Rogers
Deleted....sad, but entertaining

Phins2right
I’m glad you don’t live your life in fear of the approval of others - nor do I, so I decline your grade.

Do you always arrive at a battle of wits unarmed, or is tonight just sort of special?
I don't consider you a factor in this scrabble. I never enter into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Phins2right
03-29-2020, 07:27 PM
you realize that your source says “per year,” and the person I responded to claimed 30m deaths per day, right?
i think he had a typo.

OOfff
03-29-2020, 07:28 PM
I don't consider you a factor in this scrabble. I never enter into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
did you just parrot back the same insult as a sort of “I know you are but what am I?”

majorpilot
03-29-2020, 07:29 PM

No, no ... the issue was AS an unarmed man.

There goes that reading comprehension/functional illiteracy again!

Did you REALLY just use the “I’m rubber/you’re glue” taunt on me?”

ROFLMAO!!

OOfff
i think he had a typo.
indeed, it seems you did

Gunfighter
Read the number of 8 seconds.

Every 8 seconds a human being on this planet dies.

That is the US only number.

Phins2right
03-29-2020, 07:30 PM
No, no ... the issue was AS an unarmed man.

There goes that reading comprehension/functional illiteracy again!

Did you REALLY just use the “I’m rubber/you’re glue” taunt on me?”

ROFLMAO!!
No, I just called you an intellectual half wit. Run along, the village needs their idiot back.

Phins2right
03-29-2020, 07:31 PM
indeed, it seems you did
not me my man, err, xir, whatever....

Iceberg
03-29-2020, 07:34 PM

The president is in office to serve all citizens, not just the ones who voted for him. Doing his job does not make him a hero because he helped people who voted for Hilary.

In reality, he’s held out on states that did vote for him because he doesn’t like the governor.

He’s not supposed to make masks from thin air, he’s supposed to be aiding the distribution of current stocks of masks as well as compelling the manufacturers to make more. At least he finally took action on that, very fortunate for those poor sick people who voted against him. :rolleyes:

OOfff
03-29-2020, 07:34 PM
not me my man, err, xir, whatever....
do you think I’m insulted by you making fun of gender pronouns?

Phins2right
03-29-2020, 07:35 PM
do you think I’m insulted by you making fun of gender pronouns?
I was just trying to be accommodating, see there you go, on the attack again.

velosnow
03-29-2020, 07:37 PM
No, I just called you an intellectual half wit. Run along, the village needs their idiot back.
You ok? Need to talk to someone?

Phins2right
03-29-2020, 07:39 PM
You ok? Need to talk to someone?
I think you are in the wrong chat.

majorpilot
03-29-2020, 07:40 PM

More insults won’t get you promoted beyond Trumprangutan yet, there is a time in grade requirement, mate. Better save the really good stuff and not waste it on me.

By the way when I got to your village they’d mentioned you had left, but it was for the best. Apparently your resume said “half-wit” but this was exaggerated by a factor of 365X. First time a village was down an idiot while he was still there, apparently.

Phins2right
03-29-2020, 07:48 PM
More insults won’t get you promoted beyond Trumprangutan yet, there is a time in grade requirement, mate. Better save the really good stuff and not waste it on me.

By the way when I got to your village they’d mentioned you had left, but it was for the best. Apparently your resume said “half-wit” but this was exaggerated by a factor of 365X. First time a village was down an idiot while he was still there, apparently.
I'll just put this right here: "Trumprangutan" no bias from you. No, none at all. Good to see you have wide optics, are open to others opinions....yet, wait, didn't you just call me out for that? Yet here we are. "Trumprangutan". Priceless.

I know you can't find your way back to your village because, in an effort to comply with China Virus mandates, you've been diligently washing you hands. Unfortunately you had the map back to your village crudely stenciled there like the simpleton that you are; so now your are hopelessly lost in the APC wilderness. Good luck, hope they find you. You are needed there.

GogglesPisano
03-29-2020, 07:49 PM
You guys realize there’s an “IGNORE” function, right?

Phins2right
03-29-2020, 07:52 PM
Yes, but what's the point?

OOfff
03-29-2020, 08:21 PM
yeah, but then lunatics who say that this is an engineered disease don’t get challenged. At some point, you have to call people on their BS

majorpilot
03-29-2020, 08:30 PM
I'll just put this right here: "Trumprangutan" no bias from you. No, none at all. Good to see you have wide optics, are open to others opinions....yet, wait, didn't you just call me out for that? Yet here we are. "Trumprangutan". Priceless.

I know you can't find your way back to your village because, in an effort to comply with China Virus mandates, you've been diligently washing you hands. Unfortunately you had the map back to your village crudely stenciled there like the simpleton that you are; so now your are hopelessly lost in the APC wilderness. Good luck, hope they find you. You are needed there.

I see...no need to save the good stuff because, well, there was no more good stuff.

Look at it this way...every human hits their peak sometime. Now we all know yours. Like Dirty Harry said, “a good man knows his limitations.” Be a good man Phins. This is the place for civilized and reasoned discourse among intelligent people. There’s no place for you here.

Let us know when you’ve gotten the orange wig and face powder, maybe post some pics or something. And don’t worry, the rallies will be back soon, then you can return to just screaming insults instead of trying to communicate civilly, which we know just makes your head hurt.

majorpilot
03-29-2020, 08:35 PM
I see...no need to save the good stuff because, well, there was no more good stuff.

Look at it this way...every human hits their peak sometime. Now we all know yours. Like Dirty Harry said, “a good man knows his limitations.” Be a good man Phins. This is the place for civilized and reasoned discourse among intelligent people. There’s no place for you here.

Let us know when you’ve gotten the orange wig and face powder, maybe post some pics or something. And don’t worry, the rallies will be back soon, then you can return to just screaming insults instead of trying to communicate civilly, which we know just makes your head hurt.

Oh, Phins, l almost forgot:

1. It is others’ not others - it’s possessive.
2. Your hands not you hands - also possessive.
3. You’re lost or you are lost, not your are.

Besides civility and kindness (and generally not being, you know, a real pr!ck), my village valued grammar and spelling, and pays attention to detail.

We all learn and practice different things though...

BDT71
03-29-2020, 08:47 PM
FYI, According to the COVID-19 OSHA website, Airline Operations are listed third behind Healthcare and Deathcare workers regarding groups that are most likely to be exposed to COVID-19.

https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/hazardrecognition (https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/hazardrecognition.html)

If you’d like to assess your risk of being exposed to COVID-19, you can formally request a copy of Delta’s COVID-19 illness records for pilots under 29 CFR 1904.35(a)(3).
https://www.osha.gov/laws-regs/interlinking/standards/1904.35(a)(3)

Additionally, I’m wondering how DELTA is complying with 29 CFR 1910.132 and 134 regarding PPE which is mentioned on the above webpage?

The FAA released SAFO 20003 (Safety Alert for Operators) which recommends crew members monitor their temperature twice a day. Has DELTA issued guidance on this recommendation?

Phins2right
03-29-2020, 08:54 PM
Oh, Phins, l almost forgot:

1. It is others’ not others - it’s possessive.
2. Your hands not you hands - also possessive.
3. You’re lost or you are lost, not your are.

Besides civility and kindness (and generally not being, you know, a real pr!ck), my village valued grammar and spelling, and pays attention to detail.

We all learn and practice different things though...
Resulting to grammar hits now? You've lost it.

Blame it on Jobs, it was voice to text.

Anything else?

majorpilot
03-29-2020, 08:59 PM
Resulting to grammar hits now? You've lost it.

Blame it on Jobs, it was voice to text.

Anything else?

Ah, good old no. 2 in the Trumpanzee manual, blame someone else...usually it’s Hilary, Obama, mass media or the DeepStaters. Is Steve Jobs in there too?

Sure, a dead guy is responsible for your inability to express correct grammar.

I thought I was done but you are the gift that keeps on giving, aren’t you?

Mesabah
03-29-2020, 09:59 PM
If the logic behind the shutdown is saving lives, then the economy should never be restarted...from the CDC:
https://i.ibb.co/WPqpPRj/1585545897830.png
The working economy is significantly more deadly than Coronavirus.

ERflyer
03-30-2020, 01:19 AM
If the logic behind the shutdown is saving lives, then the economy should never be restarted...from the CDC:
https://i.ibb.co/WPqpPRj/1585545897830.png
The working economy is significantly more deadly than Coronavirus.

Haha. So true. Very interesting too. Where there are lockdowns or stay-at-home recommendations emergency room visits are down where Covid-19 hasn’t hit yet in big numbers. The emergency room I know of, visits are down as much as 2/3’s. Less car accidents, bar fights, shootings, etc. Big city but not too many Covid-19 patients so far.

BobZ
03-30-2020, 03:48 AM
The president is in office to serve all citizens, not just the ones who voted for him. Doing his job does not make him a hero because he helped people who voted for Hilary.

In reality, he’s held out on states that did vote for him because he doesn’t like the governor.

He’s not supposed to make masks from thin air, he’s supposed to be aiding the distribution of current stocks of masks as well as compelling the manufacturers to make more. At least he finally took action on that, very fortunate for those poor sick people who voted against him. :rolleyes:

You know of this alleged holdout how?

Of course because the media and the offended gov and the potus political opponents told you so.

Got it. No bias there.

But Maybe you are on to something...maybe he got the idea in the potus pass down from the last guys directive that he was going to punish his enemies and reward his friends

DWC CAP10 USAF
03-30-2020, 04:25 AM
Came to thread to read up on Delta FLT Ops COVID cases...

Instead I just read 6 pages of back and forth about gender pronouns, typos of 30 Mil per day/year, battle of wits, illiteracy, something about veteran.....

For [email protected] sake, create your own thread...stop thread drifting this one.

Now...does anyone know how many confirmed cases in FLT Ops? Are crew members they flew with being notified?

majorpilot
03-30-2020, 06:58 AM
You know of this alleged holdout how?

Uh, he SAID IT.

Do you not see/hear what the orange, draft-dodging buffoon says when you see/hear him say it? Or are those all deep fakes?

You know, the “mass media” thing is getting a bit old. In a day and age where we are the most connected that humanity has ever been, with the most instantaneous information, it’s an intellectual cop-out to just reflexively assert that anything you don’t agree with is invalid because it is “mass media.” Like FauxNews is “unbiased.” PLEASE!? GMAFB

If you want to rebut an assertion, try harder than “fake news!”

flyallnite
03-30-2020, 07:02 AM

Instead I just read 6 pages of back and forth about gender pronouns, typos of 30 Mil per day/year, battle of wits, illiteracy, something about veteran.....

For [email protected] sake, create your own thread...stop thread drifting this one.

Now...does anyone know how many confirmed cases in FLT Ops? Are crew members they flew with being notified?

Agreed. If youse guys want to talk politics, take it outside.

FL370esq
03-30-2020, 07:05 AM

Good luck. I asked the same question back at #127....

Banzai
03-30-2020, 07:11 AM
FYI, According to the COVID-19 OSHA website, Airline Operations are listed third behind Healthcare and Deathcare workers regarding groups that are most likely to be exposed to COVID-19.

https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/hazardrecognition (https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/hazardrecognition.html)

If you’d like to assess your risk of being exposed to COVID-19, you can formally request a copy of Delta’s COVID-19 illness records for pilots under 29 CFR 1904.35(a)(3).
https://www.osha.gov/laws-regs/interlinking/standards/1904.35(a)(3)

Additionally, I’m wondering how DELTA is complying with 29 CFR 1910.132 and 134 regarding PPE which is mentioned on the above webpage?

The FAA released SAFO 20003 (Safety Alert for Operators) which recommends crew members monitor their temperature twice a day. Has DELTA issued guidance on this recommendation?
This is a good post.

What avenue would you use to make the request for records? Just email the CPO?

gopher3
03-30-2020, 07:32 AM
This is a good post.

What avenue would you use to make the request for records? Just email the CPO?

Reminds me of a classic movie-
YOU WANT THE TRUTH......YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH. -Jack Nicholson
A Few Good Men

ERflyer
03-30-2020, 08:02 AM

How many confirmed cases? It is a useless question. We will never know because Delta will never tell us. HIPPA, bad PR and a general “none of your business” attitude are the reasons why. Just like they never tell us about near deadly assaults, etc.

Are crew members notified if they flew with someone having Covid-19? Yes. But I heard if you’re asymptomatic you’re good to go. Regardless of the fact you could be unknowingly shedding viruses everywhere.

BobZ
03-30-2020, 08:06 AM
Uh, he SAID IT.

Do you not see/hear what the orange, draft-dodging buffoon says when you see/hear him say it? Or are those all deep fakes?

You know, the “mass media” thing is getting a bit old. In a day and age where we are the most connected that humanity has ever been, with the most instantaneous information, it’s an intellectual cop-out to just reflexively assert that anything you don’t agree with is invalid because it is “mass media.” Like FauxNews is “unbiased.” PLEASE!? GMAFB

If you want to rebut an assertion, try harder than “fake news!”

He said it? Or did somebody you heard hear him say it?

Hard to take seriously someone who posts emotion filled 8th grade insult laced diatribes.

newKnow
03-30-2020, 08:07 AM
Good luck. I asked the same question back at #127....

I don't think it's been updated since the first acknowledgment. I don't expect it will be.

pangolin
03-30-2020, 08:20 AM
Also some good news is that the mortality rate is trending significantly lower than Italy and China due to the great healthcare we have here. We are seeing numbers more in line with South Korea. Fingers crossed

It will go up. Many people succumb after 3 weeks of active illness.

Iceberg
03-30-2020, 09:22 AM

Hard to take seriously someone who posts emotion filled 8th grade insult laced diatribes.

He makes sure people hear what he says, haven’t you seen his TV ratings? You don’t have to rely on second hand quotes, he has video and twitter to make sure he’s getting attention.

BobZ
03-30-2020, 09:47 AM
He makes sure people hear what he says, haven’t you seen his TV ratings? You don’t have to rely on second hand quotes, he has video and twitter to make sure he’s getting attention.

Yup. I personally watch as schedule allows.

But we just had 2 people here watch the same brief yesterday and have 2 different understandings of what was being referred to as the 'peak' event expected in 2 weeks.

So even with firsthand info interpretative confusion is possible.

I only have to view media and opinion on airline and aircraft accidents/incidents/events to be confident 'news' is reliably suspect in its fidelity.

So unless you can provide a video link that will allow viewing of the raw audio and visual so we all can interpret and confirm your allegations of witholding help on political or personal animosity grounds.....what you suggest is just background noise to be ignored.

Iceberg
03-30-2020, 09:57 AM
Yup. I personally watch as schedule allows.

But we just had 2 people here watch the same brief yesterday and have 2 different understandings of what was being referred to as the 'peak' event expected in 2 weeks.

So even with firsthand info interpretative confusion is possible.

I only have to view media and opinion on airline and aircraft accidents/incidents/events to be confident 'news' is reliably suspect in its fidelity.

So unless you can provide a video link that will allow viewing of the raw audio and visual so we all can interpret and confirm your allegations of witholding help on political or personal animosity grounds.....what you suggest is just background noise to be ignored.

Sure thing, Bob. Let me take the time to go back to find it and then figure out how to post it here. Maybe add some closed captions for clarity. Then you can declare “fake news” and make some preposterous interpretation.

No, I think I’ll spare my time.

I never doubted the fact you would stick to your angle, though. Well done Bob, well done.

majorpilot
03-30-2020, 10:38 AM

If you can’t believe your own eyes and ears, there is no help for you here, so stop reading. It’s a free country.

No insult...just FACT:
Orange = fact
Draft-dodger = fact
Buffoon = the evidence is overwhelming, latest of which is telling governors in need, whose states he NEEDS to win, to basically “kiss the ring.”

Oh yes, he bragged about telling Pence “don’t call” certain governors who weren’t kissing up enough.

You stopped in eighth grade? May explain your reading comprehension problem.

And what’s your problem with emotion? We SHOULD be passionate about OUR country. I didn’t spend 23 years serving to see it peed away because of willful incompetence.

You’ll see emotion in November, I guarantee that. Many who’ve been silent have had enough. It’s time.

727C47
03-30-2020, 10:40 AM
i would have. Easily.

​​​​​​https://fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-trump-index-funds/
great answer ; ) seriously , you are absolutely correct

727C47
03-30-2020, 10:41 AM
If you can’t believe your own eyes and ears, there is no help for you here, so stop reading. It’s a free country.

No insult...just FACT:
Orange = fact
Draft-dodger = fact
Buffoon = the evidence is overwhelming, latest of which is telling governors in need, whose states he NEEDS to win, to basically “kiss the ring.”

Oh yes, he bragged about telling Pence “don’t call” certain governors who weren’t kissing up enough.

You stopped in eighth grade? May explain your reading comprehension problem.

And what’s your problem with emotion? We SHOULD be passionate about OUR country. I didn’t spend 23 years serving to see it peed away because of willful incompetence.

You’ll see emotion in November, I guarantee that. Many who’ve been silent have had enough. It’s time.

God bless you

BobZ
03-30-2020, 10:42 AM
Sure thing, Bob. Let me take the time to go back to find it and then figure out how to post it here. Maybe add some closed captions for clarity. Then you can declare “fake news” and make some preposterous interpretation.

No, I think I’ll spare my time.

I never doubted the fact you would stick to your angle, though. Well done Bob, well done.

Maybe the more productive thing would be given the dire circumstances we face would be to engage in contributions here that have tangible and readily available references?

And are something other than political axe grinding?

This situation is serious as a heart attack. And getting worse.

We have new hires now being sent home. With probably a whole lot more line pilots to follow in short order.

regurgitating media talking head drivel isnt helping. Not one bit.

BDT71
03-30-2020, 11:44 AM
How many confirmed cases? It is a useless question. We will never know because Delta will never tell us. HIPPA, bad PR and a general “none of your business” attitude are the reasons why. Just like they never tell us about near deadly assaults, etc.

Are crew members notified if they flew with someone having Covid-19? Yes. But I heard if you’re asymptomatic you’re good to go. Regardless of the fact you could be unknowingly shedding viruses everywhere.

Every employee has a right to request employee workplace illness information under OSHA standard 29 CFR 1904.35(a)(3). https://www.osha.gov/laws-regs/interlinking/standards/1904.35(a)(3)

You may formally request this and the company must provide it to you by the end of the next business day.

Banzai
03-30-2020, 01:54 PM
With all the sniping back and forth, would this be a good time to mention that S. Korea and the U.S. each had their very first case on the exact same day?

Crazy, huh? I guess anyone could just do a direct, day-by-day timeline comparison of responses and public info campaigns. That would be weird, right?

BobZ
03-30-2020, 02:37 PM
Oh right, you’ve been above all that this whole time. I invite you to read your post that I first replied to. Come back later and tell us how you never said anything politicized. I especially like the part about how ironic it is the president is helping the people who didn’t even vote for him. I’ll stand by for the “FAKE NEWS” reply.

By the way, the talking head you are referring to was the orange one you so love.

You guys could put John Edwards to shame with the uncanny ability to read minds, assign motivations, and decipher emotions.

I expect his ongoing hold on the biggest douche in the universe award is going to be in play.

Iceberg
03-30-2020, 03:48 PM
You guys could put John Edwards to shame with the uncanny ability to read minds, assign motivations, and decipher emotions.

I expect his ongoing hold on the biggest douche in the universe award is going to be in play.

I’m sure if you asked nicely he’d share it with you.

ERflyer
03-30-2020, 05:47 PM
With all the sniping back and forth, would this be a good time to mention that S. Korea and the U.S. each had their very first case on the exact same day?

Crazy, huh? I guess anyone could just do a direct, day-by-day timeline comparison of responses and public info campaigns. That would be weird, right?

S. Korea has their act together for sure. We do not.

To further get this back on topic ... it seems there are 3 pilot families dealing with Covid-19. No other details.

Abouttime2fish
03-31-2020, 05:07 AM
Can we just close this thread so I don’t keep reading it in my quarantined boredom? I think I get dumber ever time I open it. You are both morons. Try PM. Nobody else cares.

casual observer
03-31-2020, 09:39 AM
Can we just close this thread so I don’t keep reading it in my quarantined boredom? I think I get dumber ever time I open it. You are both morons. Try PM. Nobody else cares.

I think it's okay. There needs to be a place people can use death and crisis to score political points.

Buck Rogers
03-31-2020, 09:42 AM
I think it's okay. There needs to be a place people can use death and crisis to score political points.

The Speaker of the House has that covered

Hank Kingsley
03-31-2020, 10:36 AM
Oh right, you’ve been above all that this whole time. I invite you to read your post that I first replied to. Come back later and tell us how you never said anything politicized. I especially like the part about how ironic it is the president is helping the people who didn’t even vote for him. I’ll stand by for the “FAKE NEWS” reply.

By the way, the talking head you are referring to was the orange one you so love.
Factoid, March 9 on the way to Mara Lago. Quick stop at the CDC. Supreme Leader stated anyone can get a test that wants one. My DIL, nurse got sent home with symptoms. She has to wait one week for a test. Just tell the truth. This is a true story.

casual observer
03-31-2020, 11:21 AM
There's been a lot of wrongness in regards to this circumstance. If you are saying that the President and the administration have said things that are not true, exaggerated stuff, not taken it seriously enough, or unnecessarily politicized the issue: I agree.

If you say they are incompetent, I don't see it yet.

If you want to make the point that administration opponents where wrong headed when they opposed the administrations ban on flights from China, their early efforts to dismiss restrictions as racist and unnecessary, platform items calling for open borders and unlimited healthcare and entitlements for anyone that walks in: I would also agree.

The reality is that everyone was not prepared for this thing. Either side could point to the incompetence of the other.

We have a system. In 2016, Americans picked Trump. He's got his opportunity and will be judged on what he does. To me, so far, it looks like our government is acting pretty much like others impacted. Polling indicates about half agree.

In 2020, we can change direction. In the meantime, it makes sense to me to focus on the problem at hand.

I think those focusing on constructive engagement will be judged favorably and those mired in political gamesmanship will be judged as a detriment to whatever resolution we come to.

It's a free country.

LandGreen2
03-31-2020, 11:24 AM
There's been a lot of wrongness in regards to this circumstance. If you are saying that the President and the administration have said things that are not true, exaggerated stuff, not taken it seriously enough, or unnecessarily politicized the issue: I agree.

If you want to make the point that administration opponents where wrong headed when they opposed the administrations ban on flights from China, their early efforts to dismiss restrictions as racist and unnecessary, platform items calling for open borders and unlimited healthcare and entitlements for anyone that walks in: I would also agree.

The reality is that everyone was not prepared for this thing. Either side could point to the incompetence of the other.

We have a system. In 2016, Americans picked Trump. He's got his opportunity and will be judged on what he does. To me, so far, it looks like our government is acting pretty much like others impacted. Polling indicates about half agree.

In 2020, we can change direction. In the meantime, it makes sense to me to focus on the problem at hand.

I think those focusing on constructive engagement will be judged favorably and those mired in political gamesmanship will be judged as a detriment to whatever resolution we come to.

It's a free country.

Vote #prolife

Everything else is just politics! 😆

Hank Kingsley
03-31-2020, 01:28 PM

It's a free country.
3 days ago we're all in church by Easter, Fauci will recommend we all wear masks today! I hope you flight plan better than these guys govern.

forgot to bid
03-31-2020, 01:53 PM
3 days ago we're all in church by Easter, Fauci will recommend we all wear masks today! I hope you flight plan better than these guys govern.

Looks like good CRM- expand the team and solicit input, execute plans as briefed or communicate changes/deviations from the plan.

casual observer
03-31-2020, 01:57 PM

Yep. And the other guys want open borders and advertise free healthcare and entitlements for anyone that rolls in.

Does that make sense now?

Was it really wrong to stop the flights coming in from China?

Does the gender / race make up of people picked to address these problems really matter now?

Weren't the other guys dismissing the administrations early attempts at distancing as racist or unnecessary?

Gun control when the systems are about to become overwhelmed?

Green new deal: will that take priority over ventilators and economic stimulus? Or do we magically do it all?

You've got to admit, there's a reason people are openly talking about Cuomo for President. The missteps have been bipartisan.

There's a lot to question, everywhere you look. The good news is we have a system. It regulates itself. I don't disagree with what you're saying. I just think it's half the story.

forgot to bid
03-31-2020, 02:04 PM
Factoid, March 9 on the way to Mara Lago. Quick stop at the CDC. Supreme Leader stated anyone can get a test that wants one. My DIL, nurse got sent home with symptoms. She has to wait one week for a test. Just tell the truth. This is a true story.

https://media.thedonald.win/thedonald/post/fC2RYusa.jpeg

casual observer
03-31-2020, 02:05 PM
https://media.thedonald.win/thedonald/post/fC2RYusa.jpeg
Sad. True.

BobZ
03-31-2020, 02:19 PM
Im wondrg how many of the deaths are homeless

Herkflyr
03-31-2020, 02:21 PM
thirty million people die per day of starvation? Do you even listen to yourself?Dang that's almost a billion a month! The world would be empty of people in nine months.

Hank Kingsley
03-31-2020, 03:24 PM
Looks like good CRM- expand the team and solicit input, execute plans as briefed or communicate changes/deviations from the plan.
In my misguided youth, I was a fur trapper. I've graduated to fly fishing. Can't decide if you're a muskrat or a cutthroat. One eats sardines, the other a fly. Still it's fun.

LandGreen2
03-31-2020, 03:45 PM
If New Yorkers and Californians don’t fit your definition of “American” then I don’t know what to tell you.

America picked Hillary. Overwhelmingly. Including New York (FFS, 45’s home town didn’t even vote for him. Wonder why???).

And California.

Are you trying to say that culture in America is best represented by CA and NY?

Ummmm..NO!

flyallnite
03-31-2020, 03:46 PM
If New Yorkers and Californians don’t fit your definition of “American” then I don’t know what to tell you.

America picked Hillary. Overwhelmingly. Including New York (FFS, 45’s home town didn’t even vote for him. Wonder why???).

And California.

California, NY and Virginia have notoriously slipshod voter registration processes. Millions of non citizens (illegal aliens) voted in 2016. That's the only "overwhelming" number that matters. Standing by for the flaccid BuzzFeed MSNBC DNC USSR 'fact check' nonsense...

Yuuuup
03-31-2020, 03:48 PM
[QUOTE=gringo;3018981]If New Yorkers and Californians don’t fit your definition of “American” then I don’t know what to tell you.

Still not understanding how the electoral college works and why it’s not a popular vote? Then you would only need to campaign in only those 2 states...pesky framers understanding the ramifications of the largest states deciding the president...

block30
03-31-2020, 03:53 PM
[QUOTE=gringo;3018981]If New Yorkers and Californians don’t fit your definition of “American” then I don’t know what to tell you.

Still not understanding how the electoral college works and why it’s not a popular vote? Then you would only need to campaign in only those 2 states...pesky framers understanding the ramifications of the largest states deciding the president...
Ineed, the Electoral College guards against mob rule.

velosnow
03-31-2020, 04:08 PM
California, NY and Virginia have notoriously slipshod voter registration processes. Millions of non citizens (illegal aliens) voted in 2016. That's the only "overwhelming" number that matters. Standing by for the flaccid BuzzFeed MSNBC DNC USSR 'fact check' nonsense...

LOL. Those pesky facts...

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2016/nov/18/blog-posting/no-3-million-undocumented-immigrants-did-not-vote-/

Iceberg
03-31-2020, 04:32 PM
you are incorrect....3 million New Yorkers and Californians overwhelmingly voted for Hillary....damn that electoral college!! Eliminate it now!!! 😂

I’m trying to look it up, but maybe you can clear it up faster. Did the other citizens vote too, or was it just those 3 million people?

DALFA
03-31-2020, 06:03 PM

Just stop. Parroting what Infowars has posted online makes you look infinitely untrustworthy. There isn't a lick of evidence that supports this statement. You can have your opinion but you can't have your facts.

gringo
03-31-2020, 06:31 PM
You can have your opinion but you can't have your facts.

tRumpets have been socially distancing themselves from facts before it was even a thing. Whatevs. We’re all participants in a reality show now.

”Survivor.”

UAL T38 Phlyer
03-31-2020, 06:31 PM
And...train wreck.

NO. POLITICS.