Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Dusting off the old logbook

Phuz
03-20-2020, 12:32 PM
Anyone know how to get flight time information from Delta? I poked around on icrew and couldnt find it. Haven't filled out the logbook in about 4 years, thinking now would be a good time to catch up.

OOfff
03-20-2020, 12:37 PM
Pilot activity statement

crewdawg
03-20-2020, 12:57 PM
Best I can think of is the PAS.

...and guys always make fun of me for keeping this logbook up to date.

beis77
03-20-2020, 01:38 PM
Anyone know how to get flight time information from Delta? I poked around on icrew and couldnt find it. Haven't filled out the logbook in about 4 years, thinking now would be a good time to catch up.
go into iCrew, click on Pay/Hours, then click on flight time log. You can download each rotation as a pdf with all your times. Itís very tedious, but itís the only way Iíve found so far to do what youíre asking. There are some commercial services that will transpose those PDFs into an electronic logbook for you. Iíve been cheap and have been doing it myself in excel.

Broncos
03-20-2020, 05:22 PM

I emailed Pilot Assist and they were able to send me about four years worth of flight activity.

ACessential
03-21-2020, 05:39 AM
What flying jobs do ya'll think there's gonna be for ya? Maybe some cargo... Won't be much out there.

CX500T
03-21-2020, 05:52 AM
What flying jobs do ya'll think there's gonna be for ya? Maybe some cargo... Won't be much out there.

If it gets that bad, I'm just going to become a warlord.

crewdawg
03-21-2020, 06:03 AM

Not really worried about that. I just keep up my logbooks because I'm a nerd like that.:D I have my GA logbook, my airline logbook and my military log book. Even been using the same style of pen (Zebra F-301 0.7mm) since I started as a CFI. Most things I'm not OCD about, but I guess I am with logs.

Grumpyaviator
03-21-2020, 07:26 AM
Best I can think of is the PAS.

...and guys always make fun of me for keeping this logbook up to date.

I keep mine and transcribe it to a master book monthly. Iíll use the free time from this to go Electronic.