Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Allegiant Schedules?

jetfuel4blood
08-09-2007, 04:49 AM
I've got an interview with Allegiant at the end of the month. What are the schedules like for the new hires? time on reserve? Is the upgrade still pretty quick?? Is there pay in training? What are the junior bases? Thanks

JoeBlack
08-21-2007, 09:10 PM
I've got an interview with Allegiant at the end of the month. What are the schedules like for the new hires? time on reserve? Is the upgrade still pretty quick?? Is there pay in training? What are the junior bases? Thanks

I just had my interview at Allegiant and was told this: Currently there are openings in all bases; base to be determined after training; Training pay is $2,000 p/m. Upgrades in about 1 1/2 years.

No detailed info on the schedules. They fly mostly out-and-backs, so will be home at the end of your day.

They just posted a impressive profit for the quarter and are still adding planes.

check6
08-22-2007, 01:22 PM
How's the maintenance there? Do they ever hire anyone without turbine PIC?

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1