Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : American CEO defends carrier

RockBottom
08-30-2007, 11:12 AM
Arpey addresses the airline's low numbers and customer complaints, http://video.msn.com/v/us/fv/fv.htm??g=9094f59f-a923-4f69-918d-16d4024ead5b&f=34&fg=rss

IXLR8
08-30-2007, 12:30 PM
Kinda sounds the same as Steenland...but with better people skills.

S80 Dude
08-30-2007, 12:33 PM
Good old Mr. Arpey says nothing about the greedy bastards at the top getting huge bonuses, while the rest of us "worthless employees" get nothing.
That is why our customer satisfaction numbers are in the crapper! It is because no one here cares if we make money, because the only one's who prosper is our "hundreds of overpaid upper management"!

Worldguy
08-30-2007, 02:16 PM
Were his lips moving? .....questions answered....

Cheers,
WG

av8r4aa
08-30-2007, 06:12 PM
Good old Mr. Arpey says nothing about the greedy bastards at the top getting huge bonuses, while the rest of us "worthless employees" get nothing.
That is why our customer satisfaction numbers are in the crapper! It is because no one here cares if we make money, because the only one's who prosper is our "hundreds of overpaid upper management"!

I think you meant to spell Mr. Arpey this way........ Mr. Our-Pay:mad:

FliFast
08-31-2007, 09:49 PM
Good one, av8r.

Now all AMR needs is to bring back Don Carty (Con Carty) and Bob Crandall (Bubbie Smackdown).

Con could sell used cars and Bubbie could supervise the cafeteria workers at FU. I guess I'm daydreaming again...oh well.

Regards,

FF

Oldfreightdawg
08-31-2007, 10:08 PM
I would prefer Con stay at Virgin America were he can do the most good for everyone by ruining that company.