Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : DAL unveils management blog

Sir James
09-02-2007, 07:26 PM
http://blog.delta.com/
The new Delta is about connecting with our customers in ways weve never done before, and Id like to officially welcome you to the Delta blog.

Over the last few months weve received thousands of ideas at delta.com/change on how we can enhance the travel experience.

So, we decided to add a blog to the site, where you can hear directly from Delta leaders on some of your most passionate and inspiring ideas, as well as some of the changes weve got coming.

Youll also be hearing from Delta employees on some of the fun, quirky, and entertaining subtleties that make the spirit of this company and its people so unique.

We welcome the blogging experience with enthusiasm and are excited to be giving you a peek inside our airline. Join us in the fun!

Lee Macenczak
Executive Vice President
Marketing & Sales

Green Banana
09-03-2007, 04:59 PM
Yawn........
I can see it in the board room now,

"Alright guys, what are the cool kids doing? How do we look young and hip"?

"I know boss, how about a blog or a myspace page"

"BRILLIANT"!!!!

greedyairlineexec
09-04-2007, 04:36 PM
after "BRILLIANT" you forgot to add " let's hire a consulting firm to teach us how to do the blog, then we will hire a blogging company to do the blog for us, it will only cost $35mill a year and my brother is the CEO of said consulting firm and my cousin the CEO of said blogging firm. now let's all get an incentive bonus for that idea , how does $65mill split evenly sound"?

chorus : "BRILLIANT!!!"

reddog25
09-04-2007, 05:18 PM
Yawn........
I can see it in the board room now,

"Alright guys, what are the cool kids doing? How do we look young and hip"?

"I know boss, how about a blog or a myspace page"

"BRILLIANT"!!!!

Or how about an airline named 'SONG' Double brilliant:)

Deez340
09-04-2007, 08:05 PM
after "BRILLIANT" you forgot to add " let's hire a consulting firm to teach us how to do the blog, then we will hire a blogging company to do the blog for us, it will only cost $35mill a year and my brother is the CEO of said consulting firm and my cousin the CEO of said blogging firm. now let's all get an incentive bonus for that idea , how does $65mill split evenly sound"?

chorus : "BRILLIANT!!!"

Ha! I finally agree with one of greddy's post!:D