Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : San Jose Parking

Hornet1
09-05-2007, 07:23 PM
Since I'm new to this airline thing I was hoping someone out there could help. I will be commuting from SJC and need a place to park without paying out the A** for parking. I called the DAL station manager and he was zero help. Where does one park if you are commuting out of a place that is not a Pilot or FA domicile?

Thanks

diamnd15
09-06-2007, 07:31 AM
yes or in fact any of the bay area airports. i tried giving the airport office in sjc and sfo a call but they couldn't really help me with anything...

vicman
09-06-2007, 08:40 AM
Try making arrangements with the business proprietors accross the way from the E-lot.

Also try the Holiday Inn on N.1st street They sell parking passes to the SJC flyers . The van drivers are pretty "crew friendly" so you might be able to get away with parking for the cost of tips. hope this helps

diamnd15
09-06-2007, 08:45 AM
well if anyone is interested in parking at sfo 75 a month

650-821-0614

vicman
09-06-2007, 08:48 AM
Hi diamond, w/ regard to SFO I had to speak with the folks at the parking administration located at the 2nd floor of the short-term parking structure...about $2+/per day or apprx $ 210 per quarter ...

OAK, let me park at the E-lot for $93 a quarter.

don't hold me to these rates.... (about a year old).. as i no longer commute

diamnd15
09-06-2007, 09:03 AM
thanks for that man i might give oak a call but i dont want to spend that 4 bucks on the bridge every time i drive across, that would add up real quick

Hornet1
09-06-2007, 04:55 PM
Try making arrangements with the business proprietors accross the way from the E-lot.

Also try the Holiday Inn on N.1st street They sell parking passes to the SJC flyers . The van drivers are pretty "crew friendly" so you might be able to get away with parking for the cost of tips. hope this helps

Vicman,
Thanks for the info.

check6
09-06-2007, 10:05 PM
I was riding the doubletree van the other day and there were some passengers on the van going to there car at the doubletree hotel lot. You can pay to park there but I'm not sure how much it is.

Hornet1
09-07-2007, 05:28 AM
Does anyone know where the Delta crews stay when overnighting San Jose?

Freeflyfreak
09-08-2007, 03:28 PM
Since I'm new to this airline thing I was hoping someone out there could help. I will be commuting from SJC and need a place to park without paying out the A** for parking. I called the DAL station manager and he was zero help. Where does one park if you are commuting out of a place that is not a Pilot or FA domicile?

Thanks

Crew Parking at SJC is run by Classic Parking, they are just off Coleman, you can contact Maria at 408-295-9781 usually get answer machine and she calls back. Price is $60 per month

They have courtesy shuttles to all terminals.

Hornet1
09-08-2007, 05:29 PM
Crew Parking at SJC is run by Classic Parking, they are just off Coleman, you can contact Maria at 408-295-9781 usually get answer machine and she calls back. Price is $60 per month

They have courtesy shuttles to all terminals.

Thanks a lot. I will try and give them a call.

Ganbare
09-24-2010, 02:53 PM
Classic parking is out of business. Jet parking located a mile or so from the airport has rates for crews as of 9/2010 $99/month or $39 week.

AIRPORT PARKING,2121 LAUREL WOOD ROAD ,SANTA CLARA,CA (http://justparkandgo.com/)

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1