Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : CHEAP Hotels near KFLL

Short Bus Drive
09-18-2007, 06:44 AM
Anyone know of CHEAP hotels near KFLL? NOT a "crackhouse", but somewhat OK to stay at, and not too expensive, and a shuttle to/from the airport?
Spirit is "closing" DTW as a pilot base for some, and I am on the cusp of a hard line/ reserve line. If I get a hard line, might need to spend MAYBE 5 nights (most) down there.
Thanks in advance.:D

ce650
09-18-2007, 07:50 AM
seems like there is a comfort inn nearby that i've stayed at but its been a while. we usually go to FXE or PBI

shiftwork
09-18-2007, 05:39 PM
Try google..... I found some in the $30 range under "Hollywood, FL cheap hotels". Also, the local Hookers will be able to tell you the places that rent by the hour.

FWIW: You can try sleeping in the new trailers they are getting us, they're free and the crome wheels look really cool.

taylorjets
09-18-2007, 06:27 PM
Try google..... I found some in the $30 range under "Hollywood, FL cheap hotels". Also, the local Hookers will be able to tell you the places that rent by the hour.

FWIW: You can try sleeping in the new trailers they are getting us, they're free and the crome wheels look really cool.

Its a Double wide for your information and its sitting on 22's...

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1