Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Continental Hiring

texaspilot76
09-20-2007, 08:43 AM
Does anyone know how many hours regional FO's have that are getting hired by Continental? Any guys getting hired with the mins?

JoeyMeatballs
09-20-2007, 08:54 AM
Does anyone know how many hours regional FO's have that are getting hired by Continental? Any guys getting hired with the mins?

Its irrelevant the F/O's that are getting hired are getting hired becuase of either nepotism, or Dads Golf buddy is the Chief Pilot, or I think Interns have a good shot once they meet their mins, but I dont work for CAL so I am not sure.............just a hunch:rolleyes:

flybynuts
09-20-2007, 04:14 PM
I interviewed in the beginning of Sept. There were two regional guys (ASA and Skywest) and both got the offer. Not sure what their mins were?

texaspilot76
09-20-2007, 04:20 PM
Were they FO's?

flybynuts
09-20-2007, 04:33 PM
I know one of the guys and will ask. Not 100% sure. The big key with CAL is getting someone there to get you the interview; your odds are good once you are there for the panel and sim.