Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Any news at F9?

coryk
09-26-2007, 11:11 AM
So what's been going on at Frontier these days? Seems awfully quite over there.

Hiring, deliveries, contract negotiations, general mood, regional flying, etc, etc?

How is the life if you live in Denver?

Thanks all!

fender1
09-26-2007, 01:12 PM
I "heard" today that they are moving completely out of Denver and into Colorado Springs. Will be building a whole new terminal. It was in the COS paper...but I didn't "read" it.

FLEX
09-26-2007, 01:52 PM
I "heard" today that they are moving completely out of Denver and into Colorado Springs. Will be building a whole new terminal. It was in the COS paper...but I didn't "read" it.

fender,

Please post the article. I'd love to read it. Just talked to Collins a week ago and he didn't seem know about a move.

fender1
09-26-2007, 05:13 PM
http://www.gazette.com/articles/frontier_27206___article.html/springs_colorado.html

for a quick short search, this is what I found. I guess it's more of a mx thing for now...

like I said, I didn't read it, just heard.

FLEX
09-26-2007, 07:52 PM
http://www.gazette.com/articles/frontier_27206___article.html/springs_colorado.html

for a quick short search, this is what I found. I guess it's more of a mx thing for now...

like I said, I didn't read it, just heard.

fender,
Let me clarify things for you. COS is in the running for a maintenance facility for "heavy checks" on the Airbus fleet. That is all. You took some liberties when you implied that the whole operation was moving to COS. You would be wise to think before you post.

coryk
09-26-2007, 08:39 PM
Anyone have any info for the original post.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1