Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Delta 10/29 Class Bid

Killswitch135R
10-29-2007, 06:28 PM
2 75/76 Atl

2 Md88 Atl

1 76 Er Jkf

19 Md88 Nyc Shuttle

iaflyer
10-29-2007, 10:19 PM
Woah! Where did all the 76ER slots go - a bit of a surprise huh?

Xray678
10-30-2007, 03:13 AM
Woah! Where did all the 76ER slots go - a bit of a surprise huh?

they have pretty much filled them up. Remember, it was only the bottom 10-20% of the ER slots that were unfilled and needed to have new hires. Now that they have enough people to fill the reserve numbers, there won't be as many going to the ER.

Until the next bid that is, when I suspect many of the current new hires on the ER will bid off to something where they can hold a line.

Martin404
10-30-2007, 05:49 AM
they have pretty much filled them up. Remember, it was only the bottom 10-20% of the ER slots that were unfilled and needed to have new hires. Now that they have enough people to fill the reserve numbers, there won't be as many going to the ER.

Until the next bid that is, when I suspect many of the current new hires on the ER will bid off to something where they can hold a line.

When is the next bid? Are the bids every quarter or as needed?

Thanks

Marty!

acl65pilot
10-30-2007, 10:32 AM
It is planned for the first week of Nov. I have heard the first, but I would bet in the next seven days there will be another huge AE to lick your chops over.