Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

bla bla bla
11-16-2007, 04:45 PM
Please include why you intend to vote for the individual. Thanks....

(due to a maximum of 10 poll options, I have limited the poll to 5 democrats and 5 republicans)

emsgoof
11-16-2007, 07:20 PM
Thompson-
The rest are a bunch of career politicians who never saw a side of an issue they didn't like. Queen Hillary even had the nerve to do it during a debate recently...
That being said, I'd prefer someone who was fiscally conservative, had the nerve to stand up and do what's right instead of what is popular according to the polls that day, and is pro-labor.

saab2000
11-16-2007, 09:10 PM
Bill Richardson. Knows why we are in the deep doo doo we are in.

International relations will be critical to the future of this country. He gets it.

atpwannabe
11-16-2007, 09:18 PM
This poll can be looked at as a microcosm of those that participate in this forum giving insight into political affliations, race, attitudes and general viewpoints of certain issues that affect respective communities, the nation & the world. Just my .02.

atp

de727ups
11-16-2007, 09:36 PM
Nope. APC is not the place to be talking politics.