Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : luggage works

luv757
11-20-2007, 02:19 PM
so fun new one for me, i just tried to log into luggage works to order a bag. it can't find any of my info. no biggie i will just create a new account. however it keeps asking me for a 5 digit airline id. what the hell is this? and does anyone know what it is for continental or where i can find it?

btwissel
11-20-2007, 07:22 PM
when i signed up to get mine, i didn't enter a code. still gave me the crew discount.

maybe the code is there for the few places where the company actually pays for your gear

bifff15
11-21-2007, 02:56 AM
so fun new one for me, i just tried to log into luggage works to order a bag. it can't find any of my info. no biggie i will just create a new account. however it keeps asking me for a 5 digit airline id. what the hell is this? and does anyone know what it is for continental or where i can find it?

Did you try your employee number?

FlyingViking
11-21-2007, 09:47 AM
Try www.outermarker.com the best service and prices I found so far..

Fokker28
11-21-2007, 10:51 AM

I don't know what kind of bag you're looking at, but my flight case from LW is a POS. It's leather, but poorly built. I should have bought a Scott's.

Roger Ball
11-21-2007, 03:05 PM
I agree fokker...mine sucks too

Strongbags.com for a good (not flight) bag that fits in a 737 easily...Costco bag has been solid