Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Cathay YYZ Pax Base

yyzhead
02-07-2008, 05:46 PM
Hi guys! My search on the forum hasn't answered a few questions that I have. I have heard all of the good and bad and I'm still really interested in Cathay. Just waiting for a call.

If you have any answers to the following, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks a lot!!

1) direct entry to pax base in YYZ- is the 340 and 777 both available? are choices allowed?

2) Is there really much of a difference to the type of monthly block construction? i.e. 340 have the odd overnight in YVR or ANC? or can you describe a typical pairing ( I know, do your best)

3) this leads to how many days off per month.

4) Would there be a drastic difference to a YVR base and there typical pairings. I know they have a pax base but unsure if it's 747, 340 etc

all the best!!