Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Newark-Teterboro

LifeNtheFstLne
08-22-2008, 10:42 AM
Anyone have some suggestions and firsthand experience with reliable and economical transport between Newark -EWR and Teterboro -TEB airports (or the other way around)?

Aviatrx
08-22-2008, 11:48 AM
Take a cab to the train station. Go to NJtransit.com. A car service might run you $40-$60

NowCorporate
08-22-2008, 02:36 PM
$40-60 is a no brainer compared to a trip through the Newark train station.

Where is your plane based in TEB? near a bus stop?

Only an airline pilot would consider dragging his junk 2 miles down Industrial Ave after a 2hr+ NJ Transit trip to save $50.

:)

LifeNtheFstLne
08-22-2008, 04:46 PM
$40-60 is a no brainer compared to a trip through the Newark train station.

Where is your plane based in TEB? near a bus stop?

Only an airline pilot would consider dragging his junk 2 miles down Industrial Ave after a 2hr+ NJ Transit trip to save $50.

:)

I would sell my own kidney for $50, so it sounds like you've got me pegged. And yeah, there's a bus stop off Moonachie blvd., but it's still a bit of a hike when the weather sucks.

TransMach
08-23-2008, 12:08 AM
Night & Day Sedan Service (201) 933-7556

Costs slightly more than a taxi, but "knowing" it will be there when you are is worth it.

TransMach