Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Any info. LAN??

Oscar13601
11-18-2008, 08:47 AM
Any body out there that flies or know any body with the HR contacts... What kind of mins they are looking for? Thanks...:confused:

Angel
03-16-2009, 08:12 AM
Hey Oscar, I think LAN, has been looking for pilots for a while, but the problem is that once you interview with them in a Job fair, you never hear from them again, in addtion to that, you call them and they never answer.... oh by the way, their minimums aren't to high, as any south american airline, they hire kids out of training.

moonkey
03-16-2009, 08:25 AM
Hey Oscar, I think LAN, has been looking for pilots for a while, but the problem is that once you interview with them in a Job fair, you never hear from them again, in addtion to that, you call them and they never answer.... oh by the way, their minimums aren't to high, as any south american airline, they hire kids out of training.

Just curious, do you fly for any of the LAN's? I was searching around and some require either a citizenship or a domestic license.