Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Compass Pilots Rejoice

EmbraerFlyer
06-01-2009, 05:50 PM
Our Prayers have been answered!:):p:D

No, not seniority numbers at Delta! Even better! This is the instant gratification i've been waiting for..

You should see the smile on my face...

saxman66
06-01-2009, 06:22 PM
Our Prayers have been answered!:):p:D

No, not seniority numbers at Delta! Even better! This is the instant gratification i've been waiting for..

You should see the smile on my face...

Care to actually share?

Avroman
06-01-2009, 06:51 PM
You actually had a hot flight attendant for an overnight?

joethepilot
06-01-2009, 06:56 PM
After many hard years of work someone finally came up and complemented one of your landings?

warhawk
06-01-2009, 07:03 PM
Your Memphis based flight attendant had all her teeth?

You got more than 10 days off this month?

You called corporate and didn't get the answering machine? (or even dispatch for that matter.)

You put a day trip on the trip trade board and someone picked it up for the first time in 2 years?

You went to recurrent and got a sim scheduled after 4 a.m. and before midnight, and your instructor actually had time in the airplane?

I'm still thinking of some others here.

JungleBus
06-01-2009, 07:29 PM
I'm still waiting for someone to post details, but I've heard it from enough sources to assume it's real. Now, despite all the schadenfreude this news has triggered, I can't help but wonder what this really means. I find myself sincerely doubting that a change of faces will signify a change in our management's old-school redtail mentality towards their employees. As vile as our late CP is, I don't think he went horribly off the reservation; he lasted so long because he was doing management's dirty work for them and in turn absorbed a large part of our discontent.

EmbraerFlyer
06-01-2009, 07:47 PM
I dont think much will change

skid
06-01-2009, 08:33 PM

You called corporate and didn't get the answering machine? (or even dispatch for that matter.)

You put a day trip on the trip trade board and someone picked it up for the first time in 2 years?

You went to recurrent and got a sim scheduled after 4 a.m. and before midnight, and your instructor actually had time in the airplane?

Oh come on WH you can do better than that....Where are the rest?

Avroman
06-01-2009, 08:51 PM
Your down to 1 ex wife collecting alimony and your youngest kid just turned 18 so you can once again give up ramen for Kraft mac and cheese?

warhawk
06-01-2009, 08:52 PM
I told you, I'm still thinkin'!!! Egg me on some more, and I'll fire the other barrel.

LivingInMEM
06-01-2009, 09:09 PM
those are funny, standing by for more.

aircraftdriver
06-01-2009, 09:17 PM
Come on guys...whats the word? The suspense is killing me! There isn't even any more into on the compasspilot site.

NextGen
06-02-2009, 07:49 AM
You finally figured out that chic in crew scheduling name in Regrin and not Rggggggg..

You call crew scheduling, Tiffany answered the phone and wasn’t PMeSSy

You made it through recurrent without hearing about “how we did it at Independence”

You actually learned something in recurrent..

You didn’t get a call from the base admin after being 1 minute late.

You got a release with all the required items

You got an alternate on the release when you actually needed it.

You call dispatch and the call wasn’t answered by Audix

You opened your company email and didn’t have any Silo emails or critical trip emails

You had an early release and wasn’t junior manned.

You called scheduling and got David. Just hearing “Crew scheduling this is David” made your day.

You got special K to actually tell the truth about something.

You got FLICA to actually award a trip trade/drop request.

You called in fatigue and didn’t have to go get a medical.

You called in sick and didn’t get hassled by the chief pilot’s office or crew scheduling.

You found out the company wont make trips with scheduled circadian rhythm interruptions and when you call in fatigue you wont get in trouble

matlok
06-02-2009, 09:28 AM
HA HA HA that's great!

RAHPilot5
06-02-2009, 10:24 AM

too funny!:D

CTPILOT
06-02-2009, 11:29 AM
merger or acquisition well technically that might not be a good thing

UnlimitedAkro
06-02-2009, 11:48 AM
So where is the proof that our CP is no more? How about some concrete evidence?

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1