Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Jet Airways

cargowannabe
06-09-2009, 04:32 PM
Hi all,

I have an interview coming up with Jet Airways and was wondering what to expect. I am trying to get hired as a PIC on the NG. I have looked in all the usual locations and info is scarce.

Any and all info would truly be appreciated!!!!

Cargowannabe

DWN3GRN
06-10-2009, 05:44 AM
Jet Airways does not have airplanes. This start-up is going to be operated by Miami Air starting July 09. Are you sure this is an interview for a pilot. I know they are interviewing for rampers and CS agents. I would confirm it.

robthree
06-10-2009, 06:30 AM
DWN3GRN is confusing Jet Airways (India) with Jet America (ex-Skybus CEO's new venture).

I assume you've already checked out PPRUNe?

icarosF1
06-20-2009, 04:05 AM
Hi all,

I have an interview coming up with Jet Airways and was wondering what to expect. I am trying to get hired as a PIC on the NG. I have looked in all the usual locations and info is scarce.

Cargowannabe

Well, are u NRI (National Resident of India) ? The reason i am mentioning this is because Jet Airways/JetLite/Jet Connect, right now they don't hire any expats. Actually from Jet Lite they are taking 737NG guys and have them fly on the Jet Airways fleet for 6 months. They are kind of full stuffed now. I know this cause I am at the company now.
If you are an Indian national that is a different story.

MyBBJPilot
11-09-2009, 09:44 AM
Hi there Cargowannabe,

I just got back from a screening in Mumbai.
Please would you contact me?
mybbjpilot at comcast.net

Hi all,

Cargowannabe