Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

11Fan
10-01-2009, 10:59 PM
Not sure who or when, but there's going to be some new birds landing somewhere.

Mitsubishi Heavy unit gets orders for 100 jets-Nikkei

TOKYO, Oct 2 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Aircraft Corp, a unit of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd, has received orders for 100 regional jets from an American regional airline, the Nikkei business daily reported.
Mitsubishi Aircraft is scheduled to hold a press conference on its regional jet plans at 0700 GMT. (Reporting by Nobuhiro Kubo)

Source: M'bishi Heavy unit gets orders for 100 jets-Nikkei | Global Industries | Autos & Transport | Reuters (http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUKTKG00651420091002?rpc=401)&

Purpleanga
10-01-2009, 11:08 PM
Probably Gojet, if it's anonymous.

USMC3197
10-01-2009, 11:11 PM
according to Wiki... it is TSA!?!? Mitsubishi Regional Jet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi_Regional_Jet)

USMC3197
10-01-2009, 11:13 PM
yup!! TSA... UPDATE 1-Mitsubishi Heavy gets orders for 100 jets-Nikkei | Industries | Industrials, Materials & Utilities | Reuters (http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssIndustryMaterialsUtilitiesNews/idUST30518320091002) but it looks like no one will see it till 2014.

Purpleanga
10-01-2009, 11:16 PM
Well it says Trans States Holdings. This is some news considering we're nearing end of negotiations before we're able to be released.:eek:

Let the conspiracy theories begin!

TBucket
10-01-2009, 11:31 PM
Well it says Trans States Holdings. This is some news considering we're nearing end of negotiations before we're able to be released.:eek:

Let the conspiracy theories begin!

I'm going to guess that if the order materializes, its going to go to the alter-ego side of the operation, not TSA...

Purpleanga
10-01-2009, 11:36 PM
I'm going to guess that if the order materializes, its going to go to the alter-ego side of the operation, not TSA...

With our luck probably, but TSA can fly 50+ seaters now. A lot can change from now till delivery. But this order can only help with our negotiations.

Interesting to note that this is a 70-90+ seat airplane. Who could it be used for since UAL limits their flying to 66 on Gojet... why not just go with more CRJ7s?

be76flyer
10-01-2009, 11:50 PM
It looks real Mitsubishi wins about 100 orders for new jet: media - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091002/bs_afp/japanaviationcompanymitsubishi)

H46Bubba
10-02-2009, 12:19 AM
This might be a clue as to who might win UA's RFP!:rolleyes: Obviously you're not going to order aircraft unless you have someone to fly them for or going to fly them independantly.

UpThere
10-02-2009, 03:36 AM
I wouldn't want to fly anything made by Mitsubishi, they don't exactly have a very good track record.

BoilerUP
10-02-2009, 03:39 AM
I wouldn't want to fly anything made by Mitsubishi, they don't exactly have a very good track record.

Ever heard of the Beechjet?

AAflyer
10-02-2009, 03:58 AM
Ever heard of the Beechjet?

Yes, it is now made by Raytheon, and they fixed many of the issues that the Diamond had. I have been an IP in it for the past 2 years.

AA

Would love to know who loosened up their SCOPE again. You will not be flying them for AA.

BoilerUP
10-02-2009, 04:44 AM
Yes, it is now made by Raytheon, and they fixed many of the issues that the Diamond had. I have been an IP in it for the past 2 years.

The Diamond was a first-generation passenger aircraft for Mitsu. The IA fixed some of the problems of the I, the Beechjet 400 fixed some of the problems of the IA, and so on and so forth with the 400A & 400XP...but you knew that.

BoilerUP
10-02-2009, 04:52 AM
Houston, we may have a problem here...at least in terms of TSH ever flying these for UAL.

This is from the UAL ALPA Pilot Contract scope section:

1-C-1-d Number of Block Hours of Feeder Flying
In each calendar year, the number of scheduled block
hours of Feeder Flying may not exceed the number of
scheduled block hours of Company Flying.

1-K-10 "Feeder Carrier" means a Domestic Air Carrier that,
when engaged in code sharing with the Company:

1-K-10-a Does not operate any aircraft that utilizes an
engine with an external propeller ("Turbo/Prop Aircraft")
other than Turbo/Prop Aircraft that are certificated for
seventy-eight (78) or fewer seats and have a maximum
permitted gross takeoff weight of less than seventy-five
thousand (75,000) pounds; and

1-K-10-b Does not operate any aircraft that utilizes a
turbine-driven engine without an external propeller ("Jet
Aircraft"), other than Small Jets

1-K-22 "Small Jets" means (a) Jet Aircraft that are
certificated in the United States of America for seventy (70)
or fewer seats and a maximum permitted gross takeoff weight
of less than eighty thousand (80,000) pounds and (b) up to
eighteen (18) specific aircraft with certificated seating
capacity in excess of seventy (70) seats operated by Feeder
Carrier Air Wisconsin Airlines Corp. ("AWAC"). These
eighteen aircraft are identified as the "AWAC Quota".
Currently, the AWAC Quota is filled by BAe-146 aircraft with
the following tail numbers: N463AP, N179US, N181US,
N183US, N606AW, N607AW, N608AW, N609AW, N610AW,
N611AW, N612AW, N614AW, N615AW, N616AW, N290UE,
N291UE, N292UE, and N156TR. AWAC may replace any
aircraft within the AWAC Quota with: (i) any other BAe-146 or
AVRO 85 aircraft each with no more passenger seats than
were carried in the actual operation of the replaced aircraft,
or (ii) any other aircraft with a maximum certificated seating
capacity in the United States of eighty-five (85) seats and a
maximum certificated gross takeoff weight in the United
States of up to ninety thousand (90,000) pounds.

According to Mitsubishi's own website, the MRJ-70STD has a typical seating of 78 single-class and has a MTOW of 81,240lb, putting it more than a grand over the "small jets" definition of the UAL scope clause...and it only has about 900nm range!

The only carrier that could fly aircraft of this size for UAL would be Air Wisconsin, per the "AWAC clause" seen above.

BigPropz
10-02-2009, 04:53 AM
Would love to know who loosened up their SCOPE again. You will not be flying them for AA.

I hope so man If im going to fly anything over my 50 seats @ eagle it better have mainline pay and not the RAH crap payscale!!!!! Im not a "B" Team pilot

mustache ride
10-02-2009, 05:19 AM
A company like TSA shouldn't be flying these, period. Pay will be at best subpar, and let's not forget who you are still working for when you fly them. This was a dumb move if they want to keep on claiming economic hardship in negotiations. 50 firm and 50 options? I think I'll take that retro pay check now please. Let's fire up the whipsaw, I say no contract without contractual language solidifying the "flying" for the real TSA.

StressFree
10-02-2009, 05:24 AM
The transstates.net website has posted the info on the front page.

StressFree
10-02-2009, 05:26 AM
It is on GoJet Airlines website also:eek::(:confused:

FlyASA
10-02-2009, 05:35 AM
This might be a clue as to who might win UA's RFP!:rolleyes: Obviously you're not going to order aircraft unless you have someone to fly them for or going to fly them independantly.

I don't think they could deliver these aircraft and get them certified on the ticket in time for the UA RFP

On a side note it sucks we are seeing more new planes at a regional. I really can't get excited about this. 100 planes is a lot of mainline flying, if there is a silver lining I hope that it doesn not go to GoJet. I bet Airwillie is already super excited :rolleyes:

CaptainCarl
10-02-2009, 05:48 AM
Interesting. Very interesting.

mosquito
10-02-2009, 06:30 AM
http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/regional/44439-mitsubishi-regional-jet-order.html

Blueskies21
10-02-2009, 06:35 AM
"the US carrier is interested in all three variants: the 92-seat MRJ90, the 78-seat MRJ70, and the proposed stretched variant of the aircraft with 100 seats."
I don't think Trans States can fly any of those variants with current scope restrictions, maybe they mean Trans States Holdings aka GOjet. Plus that makes more sense anyway because there is no way is TSA getting more airplanes while Gojet exists..... I semi doubt this article anyway because it's lik 8 months old and this is the first we've heard of it?

Atreyu
10-02-2009, 06:36 AM
Delivery dates have yet to be set, and Mitsubishi says the US carrier is interested in all three variants: the 92-seat MRJ90, the 78-seat MRJ70, and the proposed stretched variant of the aircraft with 100 seats.

Wow.....100 seats?

These will all end up at Go Jets I'm sure.

Atreyu
10-02-2009, 06:37 AM
"the US carrier is interested in all three variants: the 92-seat MRJ90, the 78-seat MRJ70, and the proposed stretched variant of the aircraft with 100 seats."
I don't think Trans States can fly any of those variants with current scope restrictions, maybe they mean Trans States Holdings aka GOjet. Plus that makes more sense anyway because there is no way is TSA getting more airplanes while Gojet exists..... I semi doubt this article anyway because it's lik 8 months old and this is the first we've heard of it?

the date is euro format, dd/mm/yy

TurboDVR42
10-02-2009, 06:38 AM
US' Trans States orders up to 100 Mitsubishi MRJs (http://www.flightglobal.com/articles/2009/10/02/333023/us-trans-states-orders-up-to-100-mitsubishi-mrjs.html)

Atreyu
10-02-2009, 06:38 AM
Why do you want a thread delete?

Atreyu
10-02-2009, 06:41 AM
This is real folks....
UPDATE: Mitsubishi Heavy Signs 100-Jet Order With US Airline - WSJ.com (http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20091002-703309.html)
Trans States is the First American Customer for the MRJ at Things in the Sky (http://boardingarea.com/blogs/thingsinthesky/2009/10/02/trans-states-is-the-first-american-customer-for-the-mrj/)
MRJ - Mitsubishi Regional Jet (http://www.mrj-japan.com/)

eaglefly
10-02-2009, 06:45 AM
Haven't heard this, but it would make sense. If true, Gojet would only be #2 in a future long list of up and coming regionals branching out to do their own flying. Soon it will actually be a race to get established. Economics made it unlikely with 50-seaters, but at 100 seats it starts to work well. 10 years from now, a majority of the domestic market will be former regionals who morphed into stand alone carriers handling 65% (or more) of the current domestic market. These won't have anythig to do with others scope and a major carrier job will be twice as hard to get, if you want one.

If not true, it makes no difference as it will be someone else and soon. The train is coming and there's no stopping it now. I've been saying for years how important it was for the 2 major unions to cultivate inclusion of regional pilots as important and valued comrades before economics hijacks them as weapons against the heart of their flying. It's not only fallen on deaf ears, but the anger and hatred against many of these pilots (and their carriers) has only increased dividing us further. Sadly, it appears way too late now and as the further morphing of inexpensive air transportation evolves, many more regional pilots will see the futility of trying to carve out a career at a withering major airline and stay in the large RJ domestic nexus building seniority and advancement within.

Is everyone starting to get it now ?

xtreme
10-02-2009, 06:48 AM
Watch out republic...somebody is coming to underbid you.

Oh well, so long majors. :mad:

Killer51883
10-02-2009, 06:49 AM
the only scope restrictions that TSA or Go jets has right now is the united scope since trans states no longer flies for American. That is something like 70 or 76 seats right? Does that mean they expect to get more flying somewhere, are going to start their own flying, or is united giving up more scope?

IFly17
10-02-2009, 06:51 AM
Just because an airline orders planes does not mean planes will ever actually be delivered. I wonder if Mitsubishi was so desperate to find an American airline to be a launch customer they agreed to not take any kind of down payment on the planes and the only taker was Trans States. Does anyone think Trans States has the cash to make a down payment? Which major airline pilot group is going to cave on scope and allow something that big to be flown by regionals? If I had a guess, I'd say none.

Atreyu
10-02-2009, 06:52 AM
Another question is will these be flown for US Airways?

Mainline flies the 190 with 98 seats. These are 92

mosquito
10-02-2009, 06:54 AM
Why do you want a thread delete?

Because there is another thread on it already.

eaglefly
10-02-2009, 06:54 AM

AA

No, they won't fly them for AA, but AA will either have to compete with them or find a way to join that crowd as a seperate corporation.

My guess is the latter.

This is shot #2 of the coming war, that IMO is already lost.

winglet
10-02-2009, 06:57 AM
To Junior Nostradamus,

One thing that amuses me about this forum is the huge volume of erroneous predicitons. While sometimes disconcerting, the volitility of the airline industry is what keeps it interesting.

MRJ - Mitsubishi Regional Jet (http://www.mrj-japan.com/details2/main_e.html)

Here are some other Mitsubishi aircraft for those of you who think Mitsubishi Heavy Industries is new to aircraft manufacturing.

Mitsubishi Aircraft (http://www.aviastar.org/air/japan/a_mitsubishi.html)

What's next? Time will tell...

http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/regional/41406-bombardier-embraer-competitors.html

winglet

mynameisjim
10-02-2009, 07:02 AM
860nm range? What a piece of junk! Throw in a distant alternate and what have you gone then?

Atreyu
10-02-2009, 07:10 AM
Lol why are people bashing the 860nm range?

RJ's aren't supposed to fly more than 500nm imo.

If the plane flew 2000 miles, it wouldn't really be a REGIONAL JET, now would it?

Mesabah
10-02-2009, 07:12 AM
860nm range? What a piece of junk! Throw in a distant alternate and what have you gone then?Hahaha, I saw that and thought it was a typo. This order makes no sense whatsoever.

xtreme
10-02-2009, 07:21 AM
The LR version has 1840NM range...

BoilerUP
10-02-2009, 07:22 AM
The LR version has 1840NM range...

...and weighs a hell of a lot more than UAL's scope clause allows.

Mesabah
10-02-2009, 07:25 AM
...and weighs a hell of a lot more than UAL's scope clause allows.No wonder the UAL union told their furloughs to fly at GoJet. :eek:

jparker371
10-02-2009, 07:27 AM
well where is the supposed other thread?
edit: found it, thanks.

FlyASA
10-02-2009, 07:30 AM
Just because an airline orders planes does not mean planes will ever actually be delivered. I wonder if Mitsubishi was so desperate to find an American airline to be a launch customer they agreed to not take any kind of down payment on the planes and the only taker was Trans States. Does anyone think Trans States has the cash to make a down payment? Which major airline pilot group is going to cave on scope and allow something that big to be flown by regionals? If I had a guess, I'd say none.

The pilots don't have to cave on scope all management has to do is code share with a regional to cover the domestic markets. That's the danger of these holding companies, Trans States can simply create another certificate and put these aircraft on that certificate (GoJet II?) and then use that certificate to code share with a major partner. That's how you legally circumvent scope.

Sniper
10-02-2009, 07:34 AM
I don't get why Trans States Holdings would order them (other than the 'no down payment get a US customer' idea), but this is no big deal.

All the airlines that currently have scope clauses to allow a MRJ-90ER (90,378 lb. MTOW, certified to a bit more than 90 seats, 1200 NM range [re: Mitsubishi (http://www.mrj-japan.com/images/catalog_e.pdf) for details) are aware of the issue, and could have their flying farmed out to either TSA or GoJets in 2014. But, if your scope allows a MRJ, it already allows an EMB-170 and any CRJ variant up to a CRJ-900 (80,500 MTOW, 1350 NM range and 90 seats), and perhaps and EMB-190 (MTOW 105,358 with a range of 2400 NM's and up to 114 seats) too.

So, if you currently have scope that allows EMB-190's to be farmed out to someone else, start worrying about MRJ's too. If your scope is limited to CRJ-900's or even EMB-175's or less, than just don't change a thing - the MRJ is too heavy and too big to fly 'express' for your airline.

If Trans States Holdings intends to operate these MRJ's as a stand-alone, then so be it. Since 1978, the only airlines still around that were created after deregulation are Frontier and JetBlue (and the absorbed AmericaWest). There is a strong record of fee for departure airlines (regionals) failing to transition to their own branded flying. Republic is having a go @ it now, though with a twist, buying a established brands - Frontier and Midwest.

The best thing to do is to try to either get scope to prevent these aircraft from flying your routes, or, if you've already got that, keep it. Make sure to lock holding companies in, such as Trans States Holdings, Republic Air Group, Mesa Air Group etc., not Trans States Airlines, Republic Airlines, or Mesa Airlines etc. Reference APA's current scope for details or Continental ALPA's scope to limit it to 50 seat jets.

mosquito
10-02-2009, 07:34 AM
well where is the supposed other thread?

This one http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/regional/44439-mitsubishi-regional-jet-order.html

afterburn81
10-02-2009, 07:44 AM
Which major airline pilot group is going to cave on scope and allow something that big to be flown by regionals? If I had a guess, I'd say none.

I'm confused. I have no love for the RAA but from my understanding this jet is set up for 70-90 Pax with an average MTOW around 82K. The CRJ-900 is set up for up to 86 Pax I believe with an average MTOW around 85K. Lot's of regionals fly them between 76-86 Pax depending on the contract. So whats the big deal?

jparker371
10-02-2009, 07:47 AM
news like this continues our industry's downward spiral. Regional pilot for life!

eaglefly
10-02-2009, 07:49 AM
news like this continues our industry's downward spiral. Regional pilot for life!

At least you're looking forward with your eyes open now (painful as it is), instead of still clinging to the fantasy of the past. In the long run, it will be less of a shock and healthier for you emotionally.

So many still cannot see that the game is all but over.

FlyASA
10-02-2009, 07:49 AM
I'm confused. I have no love for the RAA but from my understanding this jet is set up for 70-90 Pax with an average MTOW around 82K. The CRJ-900 is set up for up to 86 Pax I believe with an average MTOW around 85K. Lot's of regionals fly them between 76-86 Pax depending on the contract. So whats the big deal?

The big deal is that this is up to 100 new "regional jets" that are going to replace mainline jets and jobs.

eaglefly
10-02-2009, 07:52 AM
My guess is that these are the only thing they can afford or get financed. The manufacturer needs an entry to this future explosion in the U.S. market and it's probably a good deal for both.

TSA/GJ wants to remain a player in the future and not be steamrolled over by the coming stampede...............and it IS coming.

xtreme
10-02-2009, 07:56 AM
The big deal is that this is up to 100 new "regional jets" that are going to replace mainline jets and jobs.

Just a correction, it's 50 firm orders with 50 options. I rarely see carriers exercise the options. Who knows tho, either way it's bad.

AirWillie
10-02-2009, 07:58 AM
This is certainly big news for a small private airline in the Midwest and probably uncharacteristic of TS. I'm guessing they can see the future because this order makes absolutely no sense.

TSA as far as I know doesn't have the 50 seat restriction anymore. They fly for UA and US. If this was for Gojet, then just like the CRJNGs it would have probably said Gojet in the order. I have no doubt in my mind that they will dangle this carrot to TSA first since they're probably desperate at this point. It's the perfect whipsaw. But let's not get ahead of our selves the airplane hasn't even been built yet.

eaglefly
10-02-2009, 08:02 AM
This is certainly big news for a small private airline in the Midwest and probably uncharacteristic of TS. I'm guessing they can see the future because this order makes absolutely no sense.

TSA as far as I know doesn't have the 50 seat restriction anymore. They fly for UA and TSA. If this was for Gojet, then just like the CRJNGs it would have probably said Gojet in the order. I have no doubt in my mind that they will dangle this carrot to TSA first since they're probably desperate at this point. It's the perfect whipsaw. But let's not get ahead of our selves the airplane hasn't even been built yet.

They're looking ahead.

Pilots have always had trouble with that.

In 1992 Comair was looking ahead.

It started with one innocuous little order that most everyone pooh-poohed at the time.

It's happening again.

Pilots are still not looking ahead.

Sad............you think they'd have learrned by now.

Sniper
10-02-2009, 08:02 AM

How so?

The MRJ-90 is bigger and heavier than a EMB-175.

If it's the MRJ-70, it's like an EMB-170. These are already a known quantity.

This order of 50 with 50 options is not an addition of '100 new regional jets', but rather either a replacement of some jets currently in the system (MRJ-70), or new jets that are too large to fit under a scope clause in the current system (MRJ-90).

If there is an opportunity to use them, I like the codeshare idea, similar to the way Midwest Airlines was chopped off @ the knees by Republic. Codeshare can take your small jets, your medium jets, and your large jets. It's the new scope.

rickair7777
10-02-2009, 08:16 AM
860nm range? What a piece of junk! Throw in a distant alternate and what have you gone then?

It's not a typo for the two smaller models, but the 90-seat version is more like 1500+ NM.

Actually the 800 NM range makes perfect sense...if your service area is the japanese home islands.

If TSA is really ordering 70 seat MRJ's, one would assume it is for short-haul work out of ORD/IAD.

mynameisjim
10-02-2009, 08:22 AM
The range chart in the PDF presentation is centered around Denver.

Copperhed51
10-02-2009, 08:29 AM
I remember when I was in training and Rick Leach was saying how excited the company was about the MRJ. Well, I guess he was serious. Unfortunately he's President of G7 also. These planes will all go over to that side and TSA will be left with nothing. Either way, expanding regional flying anywhere doesn't excite me much.

cybourg10
10-02-2009, 08:40 AM
Mitsubishi Aviation + Trans States (Holdings) = lots of broken airplanes.

Lets not assume they already have an agreement with a major airline to fly these for.

bryris
10-02-2009, 08:41 AM
If this pans out its good news for the short term, HORRIBLE news for the long term.

Eitherway, the first airplane won't hit until 2014. Just a reminder to everyone, it is 2009 right now. And you know that delivery time lines NEVER go according to the plan - so tack a year or two onto that.

CaptainCarl
10-02-2009, 08:53 AM
The Dark Side is making plans that will make them "fully operational" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxMd93aCvd0)

250 or point 65
10-02-2009, 09:04 AM

Calm yourself. Its pretty evident that these are meant to replace jets, not add jets. Just because flying gets transfered from mesa to tsa to gj to republic, does not mean that there are more jets. Hulas is a jerk, but he's not dumb. I'm sure he knows how lacking the 50 seat market is...especially with the loss of AX.

Purpleanga
10-02-2009, 09:41 AM
From the company:

http://transstates.net/Mitsubishi_PR10.02.09.pdf

Interesting how in the TSH info section, they say tsa and gojet are independent airlines but they combine them for the sake of employees, airplanes, and flights. It's odd that there's no definite answer on who will fly the airplanes, both companies are mentioned. Also I thought the holdings was formed because of GJ it says it was formed in 1998.

bryris
10-02-2009, 10:00 AM
Interesting how in the TSH info section, they say tsa and gojet are independent airlines but they combine them for the sake of employees, airplanes, and flights.

Just one big happy TSH family.

joemhama
10-02-2009, 10:11 AM
Ok so when do I get my job back? My unemployment is runnin out soon :confused:

mynameisjim
10-02-2009, 10:21 AM

Production is scheduled to begin in 2012. At least 26 months until the first airplane is built, not including certification, proving runs, etc.

DryMotorBoatin
10-02-2009, 10:25 AM
I'll believe it when I see them on property. I cant find anywhere that says anything other than Trans State...I can't find a differentiation between TSA and TSH in any article.

Positive_Rate
10-02-2009, 10:31 AM
Production is scheduled to begin in 2012. At least 26 months until the first airplane is built, not including certification, proving runs, etc.

787 anyone? Wasn't that thing supposed to be flying by now? It will NOT be 2014 if ever...

This is going to be a dangling carrot for the endgame of our contract negotiations.

Purpleanga
10-02-2009, 10:32 AM
I'll believe it when I see them on property. I cant find anywhere that says anything other than Trans State...I can't find a differentiation between TSA and TSH in any article.

It doesn't say Gojet and it doesn't say TSA. It probably has to do with the fact that 2014 is so far away, you never know what the status of the two airlines will be.

Positive_Rate
10-02-2009, 10:36 AM
There will be a new alter-alter ego in 2014 called JetsGo (not the Canadian version).

RU4692
10-02-2009, 11:28 AM
There will be a new alter-alter ego in 2014 called JetsGo (not the Canadian version).

How about GoStates, or maybe TranJet. Either way they would both be LLC and the whipsaw would continue.

bryris
10-02-2009, 12:10 PM
How about GoStates, or maybe TranJet. Either way they would both be LLC and the whipsaw would continue.

TransJet. I love it.

LLC status means nothing. Don't think about that.

pause
10-02-2009, 12:34 PM
Well for all of these "theories" that are so abundant on this forum/thread. I talked to a "higher-up" mechanic a few weeks ago and he said that the Mitsubishi rep was in the building talking to TRANS STATES not GoJet. Feel better now?? Make sure you call Dario and ALPA & get their superb advice before making any decisions MMMMMkkk

bryris
10-02-2009, 12:43 PM
The mechanic, eh? That's new. J/K. :)

Purpleanga
10-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Speaking of TSH mechanics... I wonder if these jets will come with the signature TSH white nose cone.

DryMotorBoatin
10-02-2009, 01:50 PM
Speaking of TSH mechanics... I wonder if these jets will come with the signature TSH white nose cone.

No but I did hear that there are also talks of the 50 orders being painted in Mena for $5000 total

asj410
10-02-2009, 02:24 PM
Since 1978, the only airlines still around that were created after deregulation are Frontier and JetBlue (and the absorbed AmericaWest).

AirTran? Spirit? USA 3000? Allegiant? Virgin America?

CaptainCarl
10-02-2009, 03:26 PM
The mechanic, eh? That's new. J/K. :)

I talked to my neighbor's uncle's cousin whose best friend is a janitor at a Mitsubishi dealership in STL: He says MRJs are going to TransJet, fo sho. :D

On a serious note, maybe this order helps our negotiating team? If TSH got money for MRJs, they should have money for contract stuff, right? Although, I guess they don't really have any motivation to sign a contract seeing as how it's only going to cost them money. They will probably wait until the 11th hour when there is a possibility of losing more money in revenue than in signing a new contract. Hopefully our negotiations team is aware of this possibility and doesn't give up ground to hurry things along. Unless I missed something, which I'm sure someone will say, "You have."

proav8r
10-02-2009, 04:39 PM

I second that!:)

JumpSeater
10-02-2009, 05:43 PM

But they did make great televisions for a time. Maybe every seat will have an entertainment center.

I really don't care who the planes are for (Trans, GoJet, UA... whoever). It would be nice for some U.S. pilots to get jobs with those airframes. Of course, industry growth would be a nice reason too. I am not holding my breath until they are parked at a gate for whoever picks them up.

Positive_Rate
10-02-2009, 06:09 PM
Feel better now?? Make sure you call Dario and ALPA & get their superb advice before making any decisions MMMMMkkk

???

Go away.

hockeypilot44
10-02-2009, 06:57 PM

Your unemployment will run out before you get recalled. Think of it as when a girl dumps you. You are sick to your stomach hoping she calls for months. She will call because they always do. Unfortunately, she won't call until you've moved on and want nothing to do with her. Your employer that furloughed you is the girl.

Foxcow
10-02-2009, 07:24 PM
Something stinks about this deal.

2014 is a long time for things to change. I don't know about anyone else but IF this deal comes to fruition, I don't plan on being here to see it.

The Dominican
10-02-2009, 07:32 PM
Something stinks about this deal.

2014 is a long time for things to change. I don't know about anyone else but IF this deal comes to fruition, I don't plan on being here to see it.

The golden handcuffs are difficult to take off, even if you have a key:mad:

STILL GROUNDED
10-03-2009, 06:04 AM
Isn't united reducing their fleet by 100 Boeing 737's?

evilboy
10-03-2009, 06:26 AM
MRJ - Mitsubishi Regional Jet (http://www.mrj-japan.com/details2/main_e.html)

It looks just like a 190

DryMotorBoatin
10-03-2009, 06:56 AM
Your unemployment will run out before you get recalled. Think of it as when a girl dumps you. You are sick to your stomach hoping she calls for months. She will call because they always do. Unfortunately, she won't call until you've moved on and want nothing to do with her. Your employer that furloughed you is the girl.

Wait a minute...so you're sayin TSA cheated on me with the bass player from a Bon Jovi tribute band?

Flyboy8784
10-03-2009, 10:07 AM
Wait a minute...so you're sayin TSA cheated on me with the bass player from a Bon Jovi tribute band?

Yes and hes a strung out heroin addict....a real class act...doesnt make a much money as you....but its ok....his band had brand new BIG state of the art equipment :p

RAHPilot5
10-03-2009, 10:31 AM

A crj....... :D

Lighteningspeed
10-03-2009, 10:53 AM
Once the economy recovers in the next few years, regional aircraft manufacturers are gambling on business predictions that air travel will more than double worldwide in the next 5 to 7 years. It seems approx 90 to 100 plus seat jets for medium distance flying will be where the most demand will be.

PinnacleFO
10-03-2009, 12:24 PM
My questions about this deal that i am hoping someone from TSA can answer are these:
How old are your EMB aircraft? Are these maybe replacing these? I dont know much about your company but I know united has scope capped at 70 seats so who are these going to be flown for? HAve you had an official company conference call or anything like that announcing this to you guys?

Purpleanga
10-03-2009, 12:33 PM
My questions about this deal that i am hoping someone from TSA can answer are these:
How old are your EMB aircraft? Are these maybe replacing these? I dont know much about your company but I know united has scope capped at 70 seats so who are these going to be flown for? HAve you had an official company conference call or anything like that announcing this to you guys?

We got an email from the MEC. All it said was that management has promised that this won't be under a new certificate. No word on a partner, and no word on if it's for GJ or TSA. The ERJs are getting old, relatively. If it was GJ replacement, then it would seem too early. And why not just go for more CRJ700s and CRJ900s, why new 70 seat equipment? No one knows for sure.

bryris
10-03-2009, 01:53 PM
They hold their cards close in, that is for sure.

hslightnin
10-03-2009, 02:23 PM

so 50 firm and 50 options. deliveries starting in 2014 and ending in ????

bryris
10-03-2009, 03:17 PM
Pick a year......that works.

DryMotorBoatin
10-03-2009, 03:40 PM
Its one per year for 100 years.

flaps 9
10-03-2009, 09:45 PM

True and in 5 years Hulas and his henchmen will have no problem finding a home for these jets. Not many mainline carriers have orders to replace their aging aircraft. Once the economy recovers airlines will be once again looking for a "quick fix" while they replace their narrow body fleets.

AirWillie
10-03-2009, 09:59 PM
True and in 5 years Hulas and his henchmen will have no problem finding a home for these jets. Not many mainline carriers have orders to replace their aging aircraft. Once the economy recovers airlines will be once again looking for a "quick fix" while they replace their narrow body fleets.

You're saying that like it's regional airlines managers' fault they can't replace airplanes. Props to management, I'm surprised they're looking past 3 months into the future.

CaptainCarl
10-04-2009, 06:53 AM
Props to management

:confused: :o

Hulas Kanodia
10-04-2009, 07:25 AM
:confused: :o

AirWillie works for gojets.

AirWillie
10-04-2009, 11:05 AM
Mr. Kanodia, please try not to whipsaw us Gojet scum with these new Mitsubishi RJs. Looks like we've already made good money for you.

250 or point 65
10-04-2009, 12:10 PM
he cant whipsaw you any more...you already agreed to that "industry standard" contract you guys are so proud of

FlyASA
10-04-2009, 01:01 PM
Mr. Kanodia, please try not to whipsaw us Gojet scum with these new Mitsubishi RJs. Looks like we've already made good money for you.

You think the he won't whipsaw you just because you've made him money? He won't hesitate a second to whipsaw you and your union and pilot group don't have the back bone to stop him.

CaptainCarl
10-04-2009, 02:30 PM
AirWillie works for gojets.

And he used to work for Trans States ;)

...us Gojet scum...

The truth is in the details.

Hulas Kanodia
10-04-2009, 06:24 PM
gojets does not make money.

jparker371
10-04-2009, 07:23 PM

who is this guy? is he serious?

AirWillie
10-04-2009, 07:55 PM

Hulas is the owner of TSA. The guy on your avatar. Surely you can't be serious?

AirWillie
10-04-2009, 07:59 PM
gojets does not make money.

probably not

flyvne1971
10-05-2009, 06:43 AM
Here is an article that can shed some light on the situation.

These planes are a bargaining chip in an attempt to gain more flying from the majors. Whatever side (GJ or TSA) gets the contract gets the planes. If no contract is obtained then no planes will be delivered (at probably a small calculated risk penalty).

U.S. regional airline owner Trans States Holdings has broken the sales drought for the Mitsubishi Regional Jet, signing a letter of intent for 50 of the aircraft with options on 50 more.
Deliveries will run for five or six years, beginning in 2014, the year in which Mitsubishi Aircraft expects to deliver the first unit to launch customer All Nippon Airways.
The deal is a breakthrough for the manufacturer on several fronts. It reinforces confidence in a program that previously had only 15 orders placed by a single customer 18 months ago, brings the endorsement of a significant regional jet operator, and puts the MRJ into the key market--North America.
Trans States Holdings can later choose which version or versions it wants to fill its order. The aircraft comes in two sub-types, the 78-seat MRJ70 and the 92-seat MRJ90. Mitsubishi Aircraft is considering offering a 100-seater, the MRJ100.
The buyer owns two airlines: Trans States and GoJet, which operate a total of 63 regional jets on feeder services for United and US Airways. In buying the MRJ, the company has chosen not to top up its Bombardier CRJ fleet with more aircraft from the same manufacturer. According to Trans States, the 50 MRJs are not destined to be used under any existing airline contract; rather, it is now pitching to all majors that have contracts set to expire in the middle fo the next decade. Trans States expects to formalize the LOI into an order soon.
The value of the deal has not been announced, and it will depend on the buyer's choice of versions. The MRJ90 has a list price of $40 million, so the 50 aircraft on order would be nominally valued at $2 billion, with another $2 billion for the options, if they are taken up.
"The world has high expectations for the MRJ," says Mitsubishi Aircraft President Hideo Egawa. "One area where this is especially true is the U.S., with many routes where airlines operate 50- to 90-seat regional jets, so we are extremely proud to receive this order from one of the largest regional airline holding companies in the U.S. We would like to take this opportunity to further ramp up our sales activities around the world."
While airlines routinely endorse aircraft when they place orders, Trans States Holdings President Richard Leach goes as far as calling the MRJ "spectacular."
"By combining the largest cabin in the regional jet market with the innovative seat design and very quiet cabin, we will be able to offer our passengers the best comfort of any regional jet," he says.
Egawa says the design is proceeding smoothly. Last month Mitsubishi Aircraft decided on a major design change, deciding to build the wing of metal instead of composite. It said the design allowed it to lighten the weight of the MRJ70.
All Nippon took options on 10 MRJs when it placed its launch order in March last year.

Trans States Signs For 50 MRJs | AVIATION WEEK (http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/generic/story_channel.jsp?channel=comm&id=news/MRJ100209.xml&headline=Trans%20States%20Signs%20For%2050%20MRJs)

IBPilot
10-05-2009, 06:44 AM

DUDE!!!!!! He is talking about YOU not Hulas! he is asking if YOU are serious......
sad thing is the other 1000 pilots on APC already know that answer....

Killer51883
10-05-2009, 08:03 AM
Here is an article that can shed some light on the situation.

These planes are a bargaining chip in an attempt to gain more flying from the majors. Whatever side (GJ or TSA) gets the contract gets the planes. If no contract is obtained then no planes will be delivered (at probably a small calculated risk penalty).

U.S. regional airline owner Trans States Holdings has broken the sales drought for the Mitsubishi Regional Jet, signing a letter of intent for 50 of the aircraft with options on 50 more.
Deliveries will run for five or six years, beginning in 2014, the year in which Mitsubishi Aircraft expects to deliver the first unit to launch customer All Nippon Airways.
The deal is a breakthrough for the manufacturer on several fronts. It reinforces confidence in a program that previously had only 15 orders placed by a single customer 18 months ago, brings the endorsement of a significant regional jet operator, and puts the MRJ into the key market--North America.
Trans States Holdings can later choose which version or versions it wants to fill its order. The aircraft comes in two sub-types, the 78-seat MRJ70 and the 92-seat MRJ90. Mitsubishi Aircraft is considering offering a 100-seater, the MRJ100.
The buyer owns two airlines: Trans States and GoJet, which operate a total of 63 regional jets on feeder services for United and US Airways. In buying the MRJ, the company has chosen not to top up its Bombardier CRJ fleet with more aircraft from the same manufacturer. According to Trans States, the 50 MRJs are not destined to be used under any existing airline contract; rather, it is now pitching to all majors that have contracts set to expire in the middle fo the next decade. Trans States expects to formalize the LOI into an order soon.
The value of the deal has not been announced, and it will depend on the buyer's choice of versions. The MRJ90 has a list price of $40 million, so the 50 aircraft on order would be nominally valued at $2 billion, with another $2 billion for the options, if they are taken up.
"The world has high expectations for the MRJ," says Mitsubishi Aircraft President Hideo Egawa. "One area where this is especially true is the U.S., with many routes where airlines operate 50- to 90-seat regional jets, so we are extremely proud to receive this order from one of the largest regional airline holding companies in the U.S. We would like to take this opportunity to further ramp up our sales activities around the world."
While airlines routinely endorse aircraft when they place orders, Trans States Holdings President Richard Leach goes as far as calling the MRJ "spectacular."
"By combining the largest cabin in the regional jet market with the innovative seat design and very quiet cabin, we will be able to offer our passengers the best comfort of any regional jet," he says.
Egawa says the design is proceeding smoothly. Last month Mitsubishi Aircraft decided on a major design change, deciding to build the wing of metal instead of composite. It said the design allowed it to lighten the weight of the MRJ70.
All Nippon took options on 10 MRJs when it placed its launch order in March last year.

Trans States Signs For 50 MRJs | AVIATION WEEK (http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/generic/story_channel.jsp?channel=comm&id=news/MRJ100209.xml&headline=Trans%20States%20Signs%20For%2050%20MRJs)

where the hell is Trans states holding going to get $2 Billion dollars from?

flyvne1971
10-05-2009, 09:27 AM

I am no expert but I think the bank owns it and TSH makes payments. You know, Like your car. :p

bryris
10-05-2009, 11:02 AM
They're all leases. Some financing company will buy the airplanes and then lease them to Hulas. Hulas doesn't want to own anything.

DryMotorBoatin
10-05-2009, 11:21 AM

uhhh...im assuming the bank?

ok so here is another episode in my series of dumb questions from a dumb guy...so lets assume that TSA gets these airplanes. we got 50 new MRJ's...how are crews put together the first month or so without green on green assignments?

mooney
10-05-2009, 11:54 AM
uhhh...im assuming the bank?

ok so here is another episode in my series of dumb questions from a dumb guy...so lets assume that TSA gets these airplanes. we got 50 new MRJ's...how are crews put together the first month or so without green on green assignments?

you can get a temporary waiver from the Feds. When Pinnacle first got the CRJ we had the waiver and had 26 hour time in type CA's paired with 26 hour time in type FO's

bryris
10-05-2009, 12:12 PM
But then if they crash, its another committee formed to outlaw this rule. Ahh, how they are so REactive.

ToiletDuck
10-05-2009, 12:53 PM
I hope so man If im going to fly anything over my 50 seats @ eagle it better have mainline pay and not the RAH crap payscale!!!!! Im not a "B" Team pilot

Hate to be the one to tell you but you still fly at a regional.

flyinaway411
10-05-2009, 01:41 PM
so lets assume that TSA gets these airplanes. we got 50 new MRJ's...how are crews put together the first month or so without green on green assignments?

this is thinking WAYYYYY too far in advance...holy crap.

2014 delivery date, ASSUMING production is on-time (rarely) AND tsh even takes deliveries of the planes, which i dont think they will. thats just my opinion.

talking how to staff with green on green is probably the furthest thing from anyones mind...lol (except yours ;))

DryMotorBoatin
10-05-2009, 02:16 PM
this is thinking WAYYYYY too far in advance...holy crap.

2014 delivery date, ASSUMING production is on-time (rarely) AND tsh even takes deliveries of the planes, which i dont think they will. thats just my opinion.

talking how to staff with green on green is probably the furthest thing from anyones mind...lol (except yours ;))

haha yeah well im just curious in general...im not pullin the uni out of the closet and takin it to the dry cleaners or waitin for a recall just yet. i was just wondering that while i was making my MRJ flash cards. :p

jparker371
10-05-2009, 06:30 PM
DUDE!!!!!! He is talking about YOU not Hulas! he is asking if YOU are serious......
sad thing is the other 1000 pilots on APC already know that answer....

seriously though, who is that guy, is he really serious?

mooney
10-06-2009, 06:40 AM
seriously though, who is that guy, is he really serious?

Cliff notes version....
Pilot X works at TSA and thinks he is the man. He says Gojet pilots are scum, as are most other pilots, except for whatever regional he happens to be working at. Pilot X then gets furloughed from TSA and goes to work at Gojet. Now all his posts praise/defend Gojet.. Whatever helps you sleep i guess....

I'm sure you can figure out who pilot X is...

so yes he is serious....

FlyASA
10-06-2009, 06:46 AM
Cliff notes version....
Pilot X works at TSA and thinks he is the man. He says Gojet pilots are scum, as are most other pilots, except for whatever regional he happens to be working at. Pilot X then gets furloughed from TSA and goes to work at Gojet. Now all his posts praise/defend Gojet.. Whatever helps you sleep i guess....

so yes he is serious....

Interesting, I didn't know that little bit of history about AirW..... I mean pilot X

IBPilot
10-06-2009, 06:54 AM
Cliff notes version....

so yes he is serious....

HA HA! you took the words right out of my mouth thanks for saving me a post!

IBPilot
10-06-2009, 07:00 AM
Interesting, I didn't know that little bit of history about AirW..... I mean pilot X

yeah pilot X conveniently avoided that question when you asked him that a few weeks ago....:rolleyes:

FlyASA
10-06-2009, 07:27 AM
yeah pilot X conveniently avoided that question when you asked him that a few weeks ago....:rolleyes:

He's avoided it several times. It adds a new twist though if he first worked at TSA and then went to GoJet. I thought he just worked somewhere else, bashed GoJet and then went to GoJet. To work at TSA, bash GoJet, get furloughed (as a result of GoJet) and then go to GoJet and defend the decision?!?!? I'm incredulous, I've never seen something so hypocritical in my life if it is true.

BTW is that a picture of him in his avatar? If so it looks like he worked at one of those 90 day pilot schools or went to one. If that is the case that says all we need to know about his character, he likes to take shortcuts.

What do you have to say for yourself AirWillie? Are you going to remain silent again? Your silence is all the answer we need.

RuttR
10-06-2009, 08:00 AM
BTW is that a picture of him in his avatar? If so it looks like he worked at one of those 90 day pilot schools or went to one. If that is the case that says all we need to know about his character, he likes to take shortcuts.

I think the plane in the avatar and in his previous avatar was a riddle plane. I guess he thinks if the wright brothers can do it so can the wrong.

FlyASA
10-06-2009, 08:07 AM
I think the plane in the avatar and in his previous avatar was a riddle plane. I guess he thinks if the wright brothers can do it so can the wrong.

Riddle? It looks like they are all wearing uniforms does Riddle make you do that? I never attended so I don't know. The only places I've seen that make you wear uniforms while intstructing or learning are those zero to hero schools and the places that teach the foreign kids.

Nice pun btw :)

bryris
10-06-2009, 08:11 AM
If you are wearing pilot strips in a freaking Piper Cadet, you know are at a fast track school.

jaded
10-06-2009, 09:25 AM
Parker, it's me MC your old crash pad roommate. How are you? And yes He is serious.

Thanks for noticing JParker's avatar, if you want one on your flight case you should go to TurboPROPaganda 2.0 / Flight Case Stickers (http://www.TURBOPROPaganda.com) (TURBOPROPaganda.com) buy a few and show your GJ buddies. That way, I can pay for my crashpad this month.

jparker371
10-06-2009, 11:48 PM
Parker, it's me MC your old crash pad roommate. How are you? And yes He is serious.

Thanks for noticing JParker's avatar, if you want one on your flight case you should go to TurboPROPaganda 2.0 / Flight Case Stickers (http://www.TURBOPROPaganda.com) (TURBOPROPaganda.com) buy a few and show your GJ buddies. That way, I can pay for my crashpad this month.

doing well man how are you? where you working at now?

elcid79
10-07-2009, 07:07 AM
Wavers can be assigned for this. Following the proving runs and what not. Anytime a new airframe comes out they have to do this.

wonkable
10-07-2009, 03:21 PM
I was in the training center today, and I heard what the plan for these planes is. Jet Blue in the next few months is going to announce a hub in STL, and Transstates is going to be jet Blue express. Apparently We're going to keep the 145s on with United and the MRJs are going to be based in STL.

jaded
10-07-2009, 03:28 PM
doing well man how are you? where you working at now?

XJ about to get furloughed Nov. 1st. Did you give up your # at TSA? I had to last year when I got hired. Still flying cargo?

flyinaway411
10-07-2009, 03:42 PM
I was in the training center today, and I heard what the plan for these planes is. Jet Blue in the next few months is going to announce a hub in STL, and Transstates is going to be jet Blue express. Apparently We're going to keep the 145s on with United and the MRJs are going to be based in STL.

hahahahahaha......thats hilarious!!

(you are joking...right?)

DryMotorBoatin
10-07-2009, 04:14 PM
Is it sad that I don't know if youre serious or not?

Purpleanga
10-07-2009, 05:59 PM

You know that's so true because I've always heard that there's a whole bunch of Jetblue guys that live in St Louis. OH wait, WE will fly for them????:D

CaptainCarl
10-07-2009, 07:07 PM
Is it sad that I don't know if youre serious or not?

If you believe that, I have some ocean front property in Colorado you might be interested in... :D

TBucket
10-07-2009, 08:00 PM
I heard we'll be operating them as Republic Express...

Positive_Rate
10-08-2009, 06:20 AM
No answer from pilot X?

FlyASA
10-08-2009, 06:30 AM
No answer from pilot X?

Pilot X disappears for a few days whenever anyone calls him out. He made a quick appearance on the RAH petition thread but that is closed now.

undflyboy06
03-01-2010, 01:26 PM
Hey guys, former Waterskier here.

I've noticed that the Waterskie threads have been pretty quiet lately. Just curious if there are any current or furloughed Waterskiers out there that can shed some light on anything that is happening with the company; rumors or new domiciles?

I'm still getting the VARS e-mails from the union. The last thing I saw was the talk of furloughed guys applying for Eagle.

Foxcow
03-01-2010, 02:44 PM
As far as I know, there is nothing new to report. There was the request for proffer by the union and there is a 2 week period of negotiations coming up towards the end of March. Other than that, nothing new.

undflyboy06
03-01-2010, 03:10 PM
Thanks Foxcow. Hang in there.

rickair7777
03-01-2010, 04:09 PM

My relatives who flew in the pacific during WW-II would disagree with you on that.

Romulus
03-02-2010, 04:47 AM
My relatives who flew in the pacific during WW-II would disagree with you on that.

But many Dentist widows would agree.

Widow Maker, Hiroshima Screamer, Rice Rocket, Kill You - 2
Aircraft Nicknames (http://www.b737.org.uk/aircraftnicknames.htm)

DryMotorBoatin
03-02-2010, 10:04 AM
so i guess for now we are just waitin on thise 100 MRJ's right?

TBucket
03-02-2010, 10:32 AM

Noooooo, the alter ego is waiting on those MRJ's... TSA pilots will never see 'em...

Purpleanga
03-02-2010, 10:55 AM

The MRJs are 4 or 5 years way. Trans States might not even be around by then. What we have to focus on is the current contract. The MEC said on the last issue of the alpa mag that something will definitely happen this year, either a strike or we'll have our new contract. Hopefully these next extended negotiation sessions will be the last before we're released.

Purpleanga
03-02-2010, 11:10 AM
Noooooo, the alter ego is waiting on those MRJ's... TSA pilots will never see 'em...

I don't think they will see them either. Otherwise why not just order them under Gojet? They are just LOIs, nothing more than management tactics for the current negotiations.

DryMotorBoatin
03-02-2010, 03:53 PM
haha thanks guys for the serious answers on the MRJs but that was a little dry humor.

Foxcow
03-02-2010, 05:46 PM

Mike B. in negotiations even mentioned starting "another alter-ego." He admitted that the other company is an alter-ego. :)

Shrek
03-03-2010, 07:25 AM
Mike B. in negotiations even mentioned starting "another alter-ego." He admitted that the other company is an alter-ego. :)

The lil Mikey B said that?! Well at least they admit it if this is true.

If only they would put that in writing.......:eek:

Jetrecruiter
03-03-2010, 10:06 AM

How many Gojet's do you want under one roof Hulas??? ~~~~ Its pretty babd when all this comes at he expense of TSA.

Foxcow
03-03-2010, 10:19 AM
How many Gojet's do you want under one roof Hulas??? ~~~~ Its pretty babd when all this comes at he expense of TSA.

I'd prefer zero but because management regularly does the most unsavory things, I would not be surprised if another certificate is started.

DryMotorBoatin
03-04-2010, 06:48 AM
what would be on said new certificate?

lionflyer
03-04-2010, 07:27 AM
what would be on said new certificate?

Transjet! or Gostates!

crustacean
03-04-2010, 10:01 AM
Trannyjet.

Little bits and pieces from both certificates made into one.

fjetter
03-04-2010, 10:02 AM
Trannyjet.

Little bits and pieces from both certificates made into one.

Hilarious :D

Purpleanga
03-05-2010, 10:47 AM
What would their call sign be?

ReadyToGo
03-05-2010, 03:51 PM
How many Gojet's do you want under one roof Hulas???

Are you seriously still worrying about how GJ affects the industry? we are in the boat that we are in now because we accepted regional jobs.

Positive_Rate
03-05-2010, 07:15 PM
Who do you work for, Ready?